Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
Post Living in Silence OOC
on: June 23, 2005 05:47
Hey, I'm building up a new TR RPG. I'm not really sure what to call it or my basic story line. All I have is my character: Tiradan. If anyone would like to help me, Reply!!! Thanks a bunch!!

N__E

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by Nevaeh__Elenath]
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Living in Silence OOC
on: June 24, 2005 05:59
Well, no one's answered my post and I really need your guy's help!!! I have no clue what to do. I just know that I need a girl chara who can maybe help Tiradan become more open or something to that effect. Please help me you guys! I really need it.
the_ruler_of_all_serpents
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2005 06:13
I'll join. I'll try to help think up a storyline, but at the moment I have a slight case of writer's block.
ladygaladrielrox
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2005 04:42
I'll join... but I'm not entirely sure about a story line...yet I'll try and come up with something.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 05:57
Well, if you have any ideas for a title, I have a few: Broken Trust, Lost Hope, Living in Silence. I dunno, just brainstorming.
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 06:57
I'm willing to join. If the point of the RP is to gain trust then the start up conflict isn't as important as what happens while trying to resolve it.
I have a few suggestions for possible start up conflicts:
Evil is invading
The wildlife is turning evil
There could be a plague and the group has to find the cure
Important artifacts could have been stolen and the thief needs to be found

Those are just suggestions for why the group of people are working together. Regaining trust,to me, sounds like a background conflict, or something that happens somewhat unnoticed.
I hope that at least something is of help, and I am willing to join the role play when it gets started. PM me when it starts up, if I'm wanted.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 11:26
Hello Kerovian!! Thanks, well, for basics, I need a female character that will help my character, Tiradan to open up. If you read his profile, you'll understand. Those are some good ideas!!! let's keep working everyone!!! I think we've almost got something.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 08:01
Okay, I think I may have got it!! Maybe it can take place in Gondor, and there is a war is starting (not the war of the Rings, just a normal war) and Tiridan, being a member of the Tolkien Alliance has come to help out. And that's about as far as I can go. What d'you guys think? Tell me if you like it or not, if there's something you want to change then we can change it.
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 08:11
Ok that sounds good to me. Do you want Hedia to be in it she's in the database? I could also make a new character for it. It's your choice I don't care either way.
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 09:42
I wanna join.

I could use Silivren. She's in the database.

I haven't RPed in a while so you'll have to excuse me.

Oh yeah, I could be any character you want me to be. Like a sister/friend/cousin, whatever.

[Edited on 7/6/05 by Lady~Silivren]
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 02:56
Hii all, could I join too?

[Edited on 7/7/2005 by ~Mirilien~Undómiel~]
Lady~Silivren
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 06:31
I have a teensy question. Could you guys please post more than two sentences? It's really difficult for me to post because there is no development when all is said is "Yes" or "no".

I don't want to be rude or anything, it's just really difficult for threads to advance if there is no chance for development.

Thanks.
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 06:16
I'm sorry for not having a long post, but I was being kicked off of the computer. I'll try for a longer one later.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 06:36
HI. Um, I'm kerovian_astronema's sister. I'd like to join, if its okay.

I'll use Discord. She's in the db and needs to come out of retirement.

I'll just post on the roleplay, and if I'm not wanted, let me know, kay?

Bye!
dark_strider_dragon_rider
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 06:36
Hey everybody I would like to join in if that is alright with everyone. I am not sure which charecter I would like to play yet but I will pick one and then find a good way to join the thread.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 03:22
Welcome you guys!!!!! Sure!!!
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 09:00
I'm going out of state for three weeks. For part of that time I won't have access to a computer, though I don't yet know when or how long, so when I can't post I trust willowluvstara13 with my characters. (I consider Faula a character) I will post when I can.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 10, 2005 07:31
Okay, have fun
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2005 05:28
Have tons of fun!!! Well, no new members I guess. I think we have enough.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 08:13
Where did everyone go?
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2005 08:54
I'm still here, just I don't know what to do.
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2005 06:15
Everyone kind of vanished.
Ruler, I feel a bit offended of your comment towards me. The mods work really hard on this site, I was showing my appreciation, you really didn't need to accuse me of 'sucking up.' Sorry, that's off topic but I couldn't post in the other one, they locked it and I had to get that off my shoulders.

Yeah, I don't really know what to do either, um is Kerovian still gone? I haven't really counted the weeks. The battle has started so, yeah. We could start to work on that.

Any ideas?
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2005 10:38
I'm off and on, but I'll post when I can. I'm visiting family, so I can only post a little.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2005 04:45
Nevaeh_Elanath, I am deeply sorry for that comment I made. I was having a rather mad day, and I really didn't mean anything that I had said that day. Please don't hold it against me, and please forgive me, because the Mods seem to hold a grudge.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 22, 2005 07:00
Ruler, your comment can be very rude sometimes, so maybe you can try to disconnect with CoE when you feel your having a bad day and you're mad at someone, it's better not to post then. You can try to do as if that person is standing in front of you, and then go talk to that one. You can yell the most horrible things you want, no one is standing there anyway, and it relieves a lot without having to hurt someone. I do this when I feel angry, and it saves me from a lot of trouble. When you still feel that you have to say something after you've calmed down again, you can then try to find a polite way to tell that, at that moment you can control yourself again so that mustn't be too hard then.
I hope this helps a little, no one intends to make you mad and no one wants to hold a grugde to you, but it's hard to stay polite when someone is being rude to you over and over again.

Okay, now back to the topic
I think that we have to start with deciding whether we want to hold the RPG during the war, or that the war is just a (small) part of the RPG, and that the RPG will continue after the war too.

Nevaeh, I'm not sure if electrical shocks or TR enough?

[Edited on 22/7/2005 by ~Mirilien~Undómiel~]
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2005 10:28
You are forgiven Ruler.

It's only a litlle shock, like when you touch metal after rubbing your socked feet down the carpet, a little bit stronger than that. I think we should have the war only part of RPG, My chara still has a bit of opening up to do. Right now he's hurt, so he might see your charater's mom soon.

The hit on the back of the head was from a member of the T.A. who really doesn't like Tiradan, yeah, I just needed to explain that one.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 26, 2005 02:41
*lol* We seem kinda stuck again
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2005 08:19
Yep, we are. Um, any ideas guys? Is anyone still here? Let me know 'kay? Maybe we can figure something out!!
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 30, 2005 08:16
Ummm.... Maybe someone can bring Tiradan to the Houses of Healing? I don't really know anything, I don't have any experience with war RPG's
kerovian_astronema
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2005 07:53
I'm home. I'm not overly great with fighting related things either. I think that for now I'll go post and have the fighting stop, a least for a little bit so that it can move a little. If you don't like this temporary fix let me know and I'll delete my post in the RP.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 31, 2005 08:20
It seems fine to me, Kerovian. We'll deal with the rest of the war later, when we figured out how to do it
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2005 08:39
Good job you guys, I think this is where you should come in Mirilien!! Maybe you could be helping your mom, your chara I mean.

[Edited on 1/8/2005 by Nevaeh__Elenath]
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 07, 2005 07:47
Stuck again?

Maybe Tiradan could answer Verian and the rest could come together to discuss why the orcs have pulled back. One of them could go to the Houses of Healing to visit a friend and then notice Tiradan and come over to him and Verian or something like that.
Just an idea to get it going again. If you don't like it you can think of something else of course.
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 09:42
Does no one wants to continue anymore? :sob:
Nevaeh__Elenath
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2005 10:50
I was waiting for someone else to post, but I think that everyone else is gone. D'you want to continue on Mirilien?? I sure do!!!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email