Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
wavecaller
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Dead Sea of Mordor
on: June 26, 2005 05:32
As all the other threads I post in seem to have died, I'm starting a new one. This story is going to be about a group of people going from the Sea of Rhun to the Sea of Nurnen in Mordor. This is set about twenty years after the War of the Ring, so no Sauron or Nazguls (the power in all the Rings is gone, for anyone who forgot.) My character is Lahirien (lah-heer-ee-ihn). Here's her profile: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=5130
I'm trying to keep this thread Tolkien-related, so please try to stay within the LotR universe so this thread can stay open. (Dragons, Orcs, giant spiders, goblins, etc. are okay. Dark elves with telekinetic and day-walking powers are not.) I want everyone to guide this story, and I'm willing to be flexible. Feel free to join with whatever character you want. I would advise at least a quick look at a map of Middle-Earth so you know what direction the group will be travelling in. If anything gets too non-Tolkien I will let you know. Have fun with this!
~~~***~~~
Lahirien sat quietly at the end of the dock and glared out onto the water. She wanted to travel to the Sea of Nurnen to follow up some old family rumors of treasure, but she hadn't been able to find anyone to come with her yet. She was tired of hearing that Mordor was cursed even with Sauron gone or that women had no place leaving their homes. Almost anyone would be welcome at this point, and she hoped that someone would hear about her search for companions. She'd mentioned it in several taverns, and she hoped that word would spread until people joined her.
willowluvstara13
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Dead Sea of Mordor
on: June 26, 2005 05:42
(((May I? Ares is in the db. And sorry the name is so wierd. Ares was always my favorite god in greek mythology. Ares was in several other rps before this.)))

Ares walks towards the end of the docks, noticing the girl at the end. I hope she's this 'Lahirien' I've been hearing about. This is the third person I've tried. She walks towards the girl, sitting down next to her. " Are you the infamous Lahirien? Because if so, I've been looking for you."
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 09:21
Theurl had been riding for a few hours. He had heard of a lady who needed a crew for a ship to go for treasure. Theurl was the one who would assist her on this quest. He was clad in a light blue tunic and a grey traveling cloak. He wear no ornaments as elves usually do. He only had his belt which had a few jelews in it. He dismounted and tied his horse up. He approached the two people talking at the end of the dock.
"I've heard you my lady are in need of a crew to journey with you to the Sea of Nurnen. Is this true?"
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 04:25
can i come?

Two people!! Wow, this should be a big quest that they are going on for two people to come..."this is just what i need to get off this place...maybe"...She pulled herself halfway out of her hiding spot on the side of the dock...would the fact that she was an elf matter? maybe?No, i will see you have to try... right?...She came out and said....."Hi my name is vita and I need a ship to sail on and a person to sail undor.I am willing to go anywhere."
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 05:56
((Oh! I want to join too, If I can. This is my first RPG here (I have experience in crafting Rpg's, don't worry) and my only character.))

Walking as always without a horse, Rasputina steadly made her way around the Sea of Rhun. For most of her years she had traveled, ever since she had left Eryn Vorn at a young age of a hundred, to see the outside world for herself and her people. As she looked to the east, the great darkness that once reached her own Dark Wood was gone as if the evil had been a nightmare, chased away by comforting words. From one of the settlements she had passed, it had been suggested to her (since, they observed she was the adventurous type), that she should join a party, or at least an elve that was looking for people to join them on a journey to the Sea of Nurnen. Rasputina had never in all of her travels been upon any vessel larger than a row boat, which she used to paddle across the Great River once many years earlier. What was it like? To sail upon such a ship? It was finally questions like these that made her take up the challenge.

Even though her people lived on a cliff overlooking the sea, they never saw it - or wanted to. it puzzled her slightly, compared to other elves upon her travels, who always looked west, it seemed. Finally, she reached the dock where others also interested had assembled in front of the adventurous being who was ready to have it underway. Walking up, Rasputina introduced herself to the group, quietly in her way, willing to gain a story to bring back to her people.

(( Okay, that's the beginning. Tell me if I should change it. (I think it's rather bad... But that's just me...) wonderful plot BTW!))
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2005 06:11
ooc: Deadric's in the database

Deadric searched desperately for the one called Lahirien. He had been a Minas Tirith guard, but had been cast out of it by circumstances he still did not understand. He felt he had done his duty: his commanding officer felt otherwise. Deadric was He spotted a girl sitting on a dock surrounded by a couple other people. Running up, he politely tried to get past the others. "Excuse me! Are you Lahirien?" Deadric asked the girl, pushing strands of dark hair off his handsome face.
wavecaller
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 11:36
(( OOC: Wow, so many responses in a few days! Thanks for coming, people! I'm sorry if I confused anyone, but we can either sail across the Sea of Rhun for just a few days and then walk/ride to the Sea of Nurnen in Mordor or make a really long river journey then pull or carry the boat to the river that leads into the Sea of Nurnen. You guys can pick which as the thread moves. A look at a map might help clear this up. Possibly we will sail on the Sea of Nurnen, maybe not. It depends on what you guys want to do. Have fun with this!))
Lahirien was startled to see several people come up to her in rapid succession and offer to join her on her quest. She managed to recover quickly and looked about at all of them. "I'm glad that all of you have offered to join me. The way things have been the past few days, I didn't think that anyone was going to offer. I would be happy and honored if all of you would join me. I'm not sure how much you heard from rumors in the local taverns, but I'm hunting for treasure be the Sea of Nurnen. The story among my family is that a long time ago Elves left some treasure by the Sea of Nurnen and fled when Sauron spread his evil over Mordor. Apparently some powerful creature, possibly a dragon or a deadly Watcher in the deep water nearby collected more treasure and added to the Elvish horde. The details of the story have dimmed over time, but I have an old scroll describing landmarks near and within the Sea of Nurnen. With luck, we should be able to follow them and retrieve the treasure. No one else in my family is willing to come along, so I am grateful that you have offered to come with me. If you decide to come, we will all divide the treasure among ourselves by equal shares. Once we leave the safety of the cities near the Sea of Rhun, we could be attacked. Even though Sauron has fallen, human bandits and dangerous things still live in and near Mordor. I will answer any questions that you may have, and you may decide whether you still wish to come on this journey."
((OOC: Bit of a monologue, but it's an easy way to get all the information out at once. Please feel free to steer the thread and ask questions!))
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 06:25
(( Eh... I don't know if i'm the best at starting the direction for the story, but I will get us up to the point of departure. Okay? Just tell me otherwise through PM. Lovely story!))

The elven lady who sat on the dock, surrounded by a crowd that formed quickly - was named Lahirien. It sounded far from the dialect of Rasputina's people, who had been forgotten not only by time. She, Lahirien, was in search for a family treasure - and maybe those of others who might have had been looted over time. They were gathered in a place, most likely guarded by a creature not so ready to give it out. She also spoke of the lingering threat of monsters and raiding parties left behind in the waste of the once dark land. Rasputina had experience with strange creatures, and loved any encounter with them. She had a close connection with creatures, a strong memory that called back to the days when through her observations as a curious child, they taught her their ways. Her raven, the only one of her animal friends who traveled with her (her owl prefered to stay home in the dark wood), shook it's feathers and looked up at the sky, then the water. It was anxious for the boat and new experiences.

One other had joined the group after her. It was a man, who had a questionable air about him, but seemed to be searching for something. She studied his nature to better understand this being. He introduced himself as hailing from the capital of one of the mortal lands - gondor. Rasputina had heard about this city in old tales from home, but they were scraps left over from the days when there had been two kingdoms of men, one in the north and one in the south. Over time and travel, she learned much more about the outside world's fate. Mortals by far interested her a great deal. Elves from the outside world seemed little changed, but these men, they were interestingly strange.

Three others were of her race, and too as well brought interest. One was clad in simple clothing, except for a be-jeweled belt. Simple too, but amazingly wrought. He seemed to have a quiet, but strong air about him. The other was a rather beautiful lady who seemed to have the most friendly personality about her. She too like Rasputina was excited, but was more expressive. Rasputina felt they would become friends soon. Another had come as well. She was quiet too, but showed confidence in the matter of being what she was. She seemed to give a light of hope to anyone around her.

Rasputina watched as everyone greeted each other. She began to study the water. Little experience she had, but travel and time were like teachers who always made you remember. The current was smooth, but not like glass, nor were there apparent whitecaps, meaning a good steady wind without much surpirses. A wind came from behind the group, ruffling the raven's feathers and lightly toying with the sails. Both Rasputina and her raven greeted it gladly. The others as well surged with hope as well. It was time to sail...

[Edited on 29/6/2005 by Rasputina]

[Edited on 29/6/2005 by Rasputina]
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2005 09:23
Deadric looked at the others curiously, and nodded when Lahirien was finished. Mention of treasure had excited him. "Do we have a ship?" he asked
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 01:47
Theurl walked aboard the boat and waited for the rest of the group. He was glad to be on the sea. He was one of the sea elves of old. He hadn't seen the sea for many years. He was very anxious about going to mordor.

All he had brought for the trip was his earth green tunic and brown traveling cloak. He was hoping that he won't need anything but that.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 05:15
i don't know witch way to go u pick but it is a great plot

Vita was glad to be going on this trip. her ada was a sailor... or had been he went to the undieing lands many years ago and she had longed to get back out on the water. she jumped a little hop skip and smiled she would have gone even without there being hope of gold and wealth!"When do we start and how did u plan the corse?" she asked, "and also who is going to do what there is a lot of work to be done."
wavecaller
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 11:12
((OOC: I'm glad to see that people are posting, so I'm assuming that I have a boat. This should ease us into the story. I've looked at your characters and they seem great. Justice, I would appreciate it if you put Vita in the db. It's easier for everyone to write when you know the background of the other characters. By the way, Rasputina, Lahirien is human and her family just has the story. Sorry if I confused you!))
Lahirien grinned at the people around her and looked over at Theurl, who had just stepped onto the deck of her small ship. "Yes, we have my ship. It's big enough for all of us and our supplies, and it has lots of room for cargo or treasure. There's a row of hammocks and some lockers below-decks. Whoever has expertise with ships can take a turn at steering, and we can all take it in turns to watch for dangers, clean the ship, and mange the sails. They aren't enormous, but they can catch the wind well enough to get us where we are going. There is also a bank of oars underneath, but I don't think that we shall need them much. I will be glad to take the wheel at night. Watching the stars is my hobby, and I can use them to see that we stay on course. We can divide labors among ourselves over the next day or two. In a few days we must decide whether to take the long river route, which will mean less walking and a chance to see more of the world, or sail for but a week and then make a long walk to the Sea of Nurnen. The river route would be longer, but it might mean an easier way into Mordor with better supplies along the way and we could get the ship closer to the Sea of Nurnen. For all I know, we could even sail directly into it if the land of Mordor has changed enough to have even a small river leading into that sea. We should leave now while there is still light unless someone needs to buy supplies."
((Long post, but I'll probably do shorter ones once we pick a direction and you guys steer the story more. Most of this right now is just setting up very basic plot and setting. Feel free to add anything Tolkien-related that you want.))
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2005 05:31
Deadric nodded. "I can do whatever is needed. I'm strong so I can do heavy work." Deadric didn't want the treasure so much as a chance to get away from his undeserved fame and get perhaps, a future. "Shall we board?"
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 03:57
"I believe that we should probably take the river route. We probably wouldn't run into as many enemies around the way and I do dearly love sailing. I say yes let's board."

Theurl smiled his big grin at them all. He didn't want the treasure much but he loved adventure and sailing. He couldn't wait to get on the sea again. I can't wait to get on the sea again.

Theurl was ready for any danger that would come his way. He could do anything and fight off anything. Or at least he could try.
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2005 06:01
(( Sorry WC! i'm such a dunce sometimes! I completely forgot. You can kick me out if you want to.))

" My vote can go with the majority, I don't care which way we go, just as long as we have an adventure.", said Rasputina in answer to Lahirien's question. She boarded the ship and her raven became uneasy, and digging it's tallons into her shoulder.

"Here, here! Don't fret, I'm not going to throw you in! Besides, the water is not a sea, there is visable land on both sides." It seemed to calm the fightened bird, because it quickly remembered where it had dug it's claws in. Lahirien began to go over their trip, and what would be the procedure involving the boat and those aboard.
Rasputina liked the sound of her feet on the ship, and just for sake of curiosity, made her normal inaudiable steps apparent. She had a problem with curiosity, for it seemed to control her thoughts when there was a new experience of any kind. Quickly, she regained control and explored the ship a bit more. It was amazing! Everything was new and strange, yet highly inviting to see. never being on a vessel of this size made her mind race with thoughts as to what it would be like when they set off. She couldn't wait.

[Edited on 1/7/2005 by Rasputina]
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 02:40
hey i put her in the db sorry about that...i will be gone for a few day going on trip.

Vita looked around.It was so great to be leaving!"I say will go the river rout also.It will be easyer and willl give us time to work with each other before we sail in to mordor."she said casting her vote. she looked all around the ship it was very well bilt.She had spet a lot of time on her fathers ships and this one could match up with some of the top ones in his fleet.
wavecaller
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 07:20
((OOC: It's okay Rasputina and Justice, nothing has really messed up the story and sailing on the river means we shouldn't have to post too urgently. Have fun!))
Lahirien grinned as everyone agreed to take the river route. "That way should be a bit safer, and we can stop more to see what we want." She stepped to the edge of the boat and untied the mooring line. The boat drifted free as she kicked the dock and began moving northwest, toward the river flowing out of the Sea of Rhun. It was a few hours until sunset, and a light breeze was wafting northward. They could safely sail through the night in these calm waters, and it would be easy to manage the sails. Lahirien grasped the wheel and steered the boat further into the open water. "Anyone can steer later after we get further away from the docks if they want to. It shouldn't be hard unless we get into a storm."
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2005 05:40
Deadric sighed happily as he felt the wind against his face. He nodded at Lahirien's words. "Yes, storms on the river can be dangerous," he said. He fingered the dagger at his belt. Deadric also carried a Gondorian sword.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2005 11:56
((Mind if I join? My character is going to be Kumar, a Haradrim warrior. He looks like the Haradrim of the movie that are on the Oliphaunts.))

Kumar ran to the dock and saw that he was to late. The ship had already left. He saw another boat on the dock and got in and started rowing. When he reached the ship He tied some rope to an arrow and shot it. It hit and he climbed up and over the edge. " Sorry about that." he said to the group staring at him.

[Edited on 4/7/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2005 12:37
Deadric drew his sword as soon as the warrior boarded. "What are you doing here, Southerling?" he demanded. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand." He had deep grudges against the haradrim: many of his kinsmen and friends had died in wars w/ them.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2005 12:55
"I do not wish to harm you.I only come because I have heard about a quest for treasure on the sea. Personally, I am against the fact that my people are joining with the Dark Lord." Kumar explained. He removed the clothe that covered his nose and mouth and added," My name is Kumar and I come to help you."

[Edited on 4/7/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 01:29
"Friend put away your sword." Theurl smiled calmly as he looked at the two. He didn't know if he could trust this southernling but he didn't like killing anyone ever.

"Well southerling. You come to help us. What skills do you possess? Huh?"

Theurl liked joking around with people. He wasn't really mean but he was just messin' around. He liked the looks people gave him when they heard him talking so sharply against them.

Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 01:33
Kumar smiled and calmly replied,"I can shoot a target from over a half a mile away and can make an unexpected entering if I wish it." He was obiviously joking about the shooting. True he could shoot a target from a great distance, but not that great.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 04:33
i'm back......lol

Vita was a little taken back when the southerling came on board. However unlike deadric she did not draw her weapen though she was very ready to. She like this kumar, ready to stand up for himself and put up a fight. it was also good to have more archers on board the ship. She had a feeling they would need all the long ranger fire power they could get by the end of this trip.
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 07:39
Rasputina was too taken up by her curiosity to notice that a new member had joined in the quest. She was quietly puttering with the sails, adjusting them here and there until the wind could fully bellow them. As she was doing this, yet again her only friend began to peak her shoulder sharply.

" Ow! Why must you act so? There is nothing wrong with this -"
Rasputina looked up from the strange happenings of her feathered friend to see that someone knew had arrived onboard. Her face in a usual listless manner, she searched the being for any signs of what they would, or were meeting. The being looked and gave off the sense of utter most friendliness, even though others on the boat would have had something else to say. He politely introduced himself as a southerling named Kumar.
"Hmm... Interesting name, doesn't sound as if he's here to cause trouble." , Rasputina thought to herself. All fears of this new member were put to rest and everyone joined in welcoming the new arrival. he made a joke of his bow skills, in reply to a questioning of skills. With that, it seemed that they had found someone better than most. Rasputina listened quietly as others shared their skills with one another. She really didn't have much to share in this matter since her's with a bow were rather pathetic. it wasn't as if her people had forgotten the skill - there were some who were amazingly skilled, but Rasputina unfortunately did not recieve, or was fortunate enough to be blessed with these skills. The only weapon to her name was a small one, crafted in the long forgotten, and rather strange manner of her enigmatic origins. The wood was from no other than her's, built in the same old ways, but compared to those of lorien or other such craft, it was quiet confusing. For instance, it was bowed with line on both sides, or rather it was two in one, facing one direction. For what reasons her people had forgotten, but it was none the less usefully taught.

Rasputina once again looked at the sails, just in case they slacked again in unevenness. But, they did not and everything was plain and simply, in order. Finding a quiet spot, and letting her raven free to explore, she wrote down the first part of the quest's recordings.

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by Rasputina]
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 03:14
Theurl felt the gentle bobbing of the ship as the small waves rolled underneath the prow of the boat. The wind was whipping today and Theurl tightened the green traveling cloak around his shoulders. He didn't like being cold all that much.

He figured out that he wouldn't be near much nature untill they reached the mouth of the river. He didn't like that to much. He loved being near nature all the time. He hadn't been away from nature for more than 12 hours.

The ship looked really nice. The sails were trim and slim which made for faster sailing.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 10:08
Deadric sheathed his sword and walked away with a no, but wherever he was on the ship he tried to keep the southerling in his view. The ship continued traveling along the river. He tried to help out where he could on the ship, although he didn't know much about them, but he was strong and willing.
wavecaller
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 12:12
((Welcome to the thread, Ariel. PM me if you have any questions, people. Onward!))
Lahirien glanced back from the wheel as Kumar leaped on board and introduced himself. He looked friendly enough, so she shrugged to herself and called out when people were done talking. "You are welcome to join us if you offer no harm to any of us. You can stow your things below. There's hammocks and lockers. Talk with the others to divide duties." Lahirien turned back to the sea ahead and turned the ship slightly more to the north as the sun sank toward the horizon. She glanced up at the sails and was surprised to see that they were all perfectly arranged. She looked about and saw Rasputina sitting near the sail ropes and writing something down. She managed to catch Rasputina's eye and call a soft thanks for her work. She was a bit nervous about the journey, but her bow and arrows were close to hand in case trouble started, as was her wickedly sharp curved dagger.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 01:58
Kumar looked up at the sound of the voice. He nodded his head and disapeared below deck. He returned shortly and stood on the deck lokking out over the land. An image slowly crept into his mind. His brother on a platform hanging from the rope around his neck. The image changed and it was of the real murderer hanging. He came back to reality and relized that he had unsheathed his sword and was holding it strait out in front of him. He quickly stuck back in his sheath and sat down.

((He has flashbacks of his life before. You can learn completely about that in the DB.))
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 06:55
Rasputina would stop and look once and awhile up at the sky whilst recording. The sky began to robe itself in a deep purple as the day slowly faded below into the west, like a tired traveler into the sea. The oncoming of night made her think of home. It was never until she explored the outside world that she realized how much she had lived in darkness, both a mind and sight. Some inland gulls flew by the top mast, and once again curiosity grabbed her thoughts. Sketching their flight pattern, it dawned on her that the adventurer's were to reach the sea some time soon, maybe in the next few days.

Scanning one last time, she looked at the land on either side, also observing everyone else on board. It seemed they were too looking out, but some appeared to be quiet edgy in a manner of a silent predator. Could they see something she could not? Once again she looked out to find nothing out of order from the flat, bleak landscape. Rasputina just shrugged, collected everything and went below.

Everyone had already prepared, but she had left her belongings still wrapped up from travel. After unpacking, she found one of her beloved musical instruments. Her uncle had given it to her before her first journey out into the outside world. Taking it out of its casing, she looked down on a stringed instrument (similar to a suka http://www.nyphilkids.org/lockerroom/strings_f-r.html, ( unique polish fiddle coming from XVIth century)) It was the only thing mysteriously left for her by her parents. At a very young age, she remembered her parents playing it on and off to put her to sleep. Taking it out of the case, she went up to the deck, found the same spot, and began to play.

[Edited on 7/7/2005 by Rasputina]
Theurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 02:32
Theurl had been looking anxiosly out at sea. He didn't know what to expect on this journey. He had never really been out of Lorien except once or twice on buisness of the royal lady. He knew this would be fun.

But he two was a little apprehensive about having a southerling on board. They were nothing but trouble in the days of the war of the ring. Theurl didn't think he could trust this one but he had been wrong before.

Theurl had just come back to reality after thinking so hard. He heard the soft music that came from the center of the ship. He turned and saw Rasputina playing her musical instrument. The sounds that came from it reminded him of the birds that reside in Lorien. He just relized that he hadn't been home in about an entire season. That saddened him greatly.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 04:45
Sadriel sat crunched in the small below deck pantry. She twisted her necklace around her fingers, was it safe to come out yet? Had anyone noticed her take anything? She didn't think so. She was fairly good at stealing and had never been caught before. She touched the small pouch at her side with one finger. The coins inside made a small tinkleing sound.
Sadriel was a young women of amout 19. She had long hair with blone tinting on the top running down into jet black tips. She was tall and slender with delicate hands perfect for her work and long legs built for speed. She had dark eyes, almost coal black with flecks of bright blue. She had a fair face that of her elf mother and strong jaw of her father. She was bold and strong-willed, and always ready for anything.
after a few more minutes she got out and stepped onto the deck. The boat rocked beneath her feet and she delighted in the feeling of salty air on her face. She took a deep breath of ocean air and smiled, it had been a long time since she had been to sea.
She went aimlessly to one side of the ship and leaned against the bow. Looking out she caught the oceans rays in her eyes and they glitered.
Sadriel thought as she stared out, They will probably question her because they had not seen her earlier, but maybe they would pass her by as a member.

((I hope it's not too late to join...if so, delete my post))
Rasputina
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 06:08
Rasputina paused as she played, and sniffed the air. Now, to others it would seem that she had gone mad, but this was yet another trick she had learned from the creatures of the dark wood. Slowly she moved near the cabin, and stood outside the door. Someone was below, and was rumagining for something. Waiting quietly, Rasputina watched a young she elve come out, their eyes looking here and there. Rasputina's gaze followed the being as it crossed to the side of the ship. Looking quickly up into the sky, her raven returned with a rodent in its talons. It was about to land on her shoulder, but she quickly moved as the raven landed on the deck.

" I know how much you care about me, but I don't need a rat, and I don't think dribbling its inards on me is better as well. Here - " Rasputina took up the bird with care and put it in a place where it could safely eat, without covering anyone in rat. Sitting next to it, she watched the new arrival and began to study the being. It had obviously stolen something, but what? Slowly walking over to the rest of the party, rasputina told them that they had a new arrival from below. Wlaking back without much else to speak of, rasputina continued to play.
Brilamarth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 08:49
Deadric saw rasputina say something to the others and he made his way over to where she was sitting. "What's going on?" he asked quietly.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 09:05
Vita had been working here and there for awhile but had gone below deck to make food. Which it seemed everyone had forgoten. She made some old elven dishes, quick and easy like her mom made whenever her ada took them sailing. While she was dishing out the pudding she thought of the crew each one seemed like they could bring there skilles and make the trip easyer on everyone. A small smile played across her lips she had never thought that she would be making food for a ships crew a mouth ago. In her mind she would be looking for her brother and staying off the water but here she was... already longing for the woods..her and her ada were always different that way he loved the water and she the trees.. "oh well" she sighed picking up the tray,someone was playing music as she carried the food to the dock.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email