Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Firestone the Murderer ((Free, anyone can join!))
on: September 30, 2005 12:25
Firestone, who had followed her friends, chuckled quietly at the hobbit named Sam. "And, lo! four hobbits!" Her sapphire eyes went wide, and the curly-haired Sam blushed. She grinned broadly, and he seemed to shrink into his friends. Hearing Evenya's question, Firestone nodded, wearing a curious expression. "Aye, what are four little hobbits doing in Bree?"
The group looked frightened, apparently not wanting to release such information. "Well?"

[Edited on 30/9/2005 by ~Nuelda~]
whitegoldgoddess15
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 03:25
Frances tugged on Evenya's shirt. "Evenya," she whispered up to the elf. "There's five hobbits here." She giggled and pointed to herself. Then she sneaked into the group before the two elves, realizing for the first time how tall elves were. She poked the one she had spoken with, Pippin. "Pip, they're nice, honestly. And I am curious myself. What are you four doing here?" She bit her lower lip and smiled. The question hung in the air as a mist filled cloud would.
Ladyofthewood886
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2005 09:53
Sam looked at the curly brown haired hobbit before answering.
"We're here waitin' for Gandalf. Ya know, the Gray Pilgrim," he whispered, his eyes never leaving Evenya and Firestone. The look on his face said that he hoped he wasn't saying too much. He again looked at the same hobbit again. He was obviously their leader. Evenya could tell that Sam hadn't told all of their mission, and careful silence was as thick as fog. She looked towards the corner where Strider was sitting. He was watching them and seemed to be listening hard to their conversation.
Ladyofthewood886
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 09, 2005 10:36
((anyone there?!))
whitegoldgoddess15
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2005 10:52
((Omgosh! I am sooo sorry! I'll post now..))

Frances looked in the direction Evenya's eyes were turned. That strange man was watching them. She took Sam's hand, as he was the only one talking, and said "WHy don't you all come sit with us." Then she whispered in his ear, "I think that man may be trouble. We'll protect you." She thought that the others must see her as rather stupid, since she was yet a child, and the other hobbits were so much older than her, but she cared not. She just wanted to protect once more. She would do all she could.
whitegoldgoddess15
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2005 08:03
*bump*
Ladyofthewood886
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 06:44
((hope you don't mind me playing merry for a sec))
"I don't like the looks of him, but I'm not sure he'll cause any trouble. Especially not in a crowded pub. I'm going to go get a drink," Merry announced, rising from the table.
Evenya watched him for a second, then returned her attention back to the man in the corner. As a man who worked at the inn passed by, she heard Frodo say,
"Excuse me. That man in the corner. Who is he?"
"He's one of them Rangers. Dangerous folk, wandering the Wilds. What his right name is I've never heard, but around here he's known as Strider," was the reply.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2005 03:31
Firestone frowned as Merry rose from the table to get a drink - 'Not a good idea... - and squirmed uncomfortably under the Ranger's dark, intense gaze. As soon as the worker passed, she scoffed bitterly, murmuring more to herself than anyone else, "Thanks for nothing, then. We've already figured that out for ourselves."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email