Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC - Rangers of Ithilien - Revised
on: August 16, 2006 10:10
I actually haven't posted in here yet so I just thought I would. By the way where did Case and Colrin come from? Were they from the last rp? Just wondering.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 10:13
Haha MySpace is beautiful thing, isn't it? I still can't quite believe they're back!
Unawen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 16, 2006 06:37
to answer your question Elfmaiden, yes they are from the last RP, matter of fact they STARTED the last RP and were our leaders, but do to life happenings they left and we haven't heard from them in a year and a half...maybe longer, I lost track a while back. I happened to find Case on MySpace and now there back! yay!
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2006 11:51
So apparently our RP is is being moved to the Tolkien Related forum. Kinda weird...lol.
Inwe_Elensar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2006 11:55
Hey, go to the ranger site, and vote in the poll I made about that issue.

Pwease? Lol.
Unawen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 09:04
kind of irritating really...

Will do Itama dear
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 21, 2006 10:29
Ah! I get confused everytime I go to the RP! Why did it have to be moved?? Of all the RP's in the Totally Tolkien section, OURS had to be chosen! I'm pretty sure there are other RP's out there that deserved the "reward" more than ours did. Geez...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps it will help to know that we have already moved 13 other threads to TR(with more planned)....you are not the only one chosen.

BerethEdhellen

[Edited on 21/8/2006 by BerethEdhellen]
Unawen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2006 11:15
*sings* why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends? why can't we be friends?
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2006 01:46
My thoughts exactly Timara....

The RP is SO moving to our site.
Inwe_Elensar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2006 03:34
Lol... Lir. You mean my site. The one I created?

Everybody go check it out! That's an order!
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2006 06:21
Come on Rangers! We need you all to join the new site so we can continue the RP! If you don't join it, we cannot continue it.

Lt. Lirima
musicalgal123
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 03:08
Wait, why are we moving the rpg? I personally can't move. My parents would flip out! What's wrong with staying here?
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2006 02:57
LOL Claira! This is the deal:

A few days ago, we were all informed that our RP was to be moved to the Tolkien Related section of the forum. So, for that (and other reasons), we leaders have decided to move the RP to a site where we can freely write. Itama has made up a lovely site in which we can move the RP and continue to write. I will PM you the site.

Lt. Lirima
Unawen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2006 07:01
just explain to your parents that the site is ONLY the rangers RP just like on CoE. Show them around the site, so they know exactly what it is, and let them see it's just rangers stuff. There won't be anyone on the site that isn't a ranger.
Inwe_Elensar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 28, 2006 02:43
I can vouch for what Timara's saying. I personally am not allowing anyone that is not in our RP to join the site at all.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: August 28, 2006 03:00
You could have just stayed at COE, but as you are moving the thread we will lock it so make sure that your members will post in the new forum rather than continuing here.

Musicalgal's parents are right to be concerned. I'd strongly suggest that you reread our rules of conduct in your site and also that you stick with something similar.

We've occasionally had to edit some posts in this thread for rule violatons and improper conduct, and for Musicalgal's sake you will need to have someone moderate the posts on your new site for languge , graphic descriptions, and other unacceptable conduct .
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email