Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Weird eating habits?
on: February 18, 2013 06:11
I eat clockwise, all the time,but thats only cuz I have OCD:/
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2013 11:49
Hmmm.... lets see...when eating potatoes (mashed, preferably) they MUST be sculpted into some interesting shape before they can be consumed. When eating sandwiches, crust MUST be eaten first to eliminate the grossest (?) part of the sandwich first, yet also makes mom happy because I am not being wasteful. I have to eat oyster crackers with soup, otherwise the soup tastes slimy to me, no matter how good the actual taste is. If I am forced to eat vegetables (blech!), they must not touch the other wholesome and actually yummy foods on the plate, otherwise good food will be deemed "tainted" and eligible to be tossed to canine begging at the end of the table.
My habits aren't actually that severe (some of them). But its sort of entertaining to exaggerate and use big words
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 03:56
^ I do the potatoes things and the sandwich thing too!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 05:28
Hey, I almost always do the same thing with sandwiches!
I like most of the things Leo mentioned. And just so y'all know, you haven't had real bread till you've had me mum's bread. By far the best bread in the world!
I also dislike seaweed...yes, I tried it once. And I don't like seafood either. Okay, I do like a few kinds of seafood. Like tuna, and shark. And that's about it. When I'm eating raisin bran, I pick out the raisins, and put sugar on my cereal. And when I'm eating pizza, I turn the pizza around and eat the crust first, then turn it back around and eat the rest of it. Sometimes I eat it backwards. And....I can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe I'll think of more later.

Oh, and I also snack way, way, WAY to much! And while I'm not fat, I couldn't be called skinny either...lol.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email