Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
Post OOc// Wayward Vagabonds
on: June 02, 2006 03:53
Heyla! To anyone who has seen the RP already, you know a bit of what's going on. I had this urge to just start another RP, and so that's what came out. I had a couple of characters that I hadn't quite developed yet and so I brough them out (and created a new one... *sigh* I do it a little too frequently) to play with.

All three of them are in the DB. Here are da links and da names as well. I'd be honored if anyone considered joining. It's not really scripted and I love having input from different people. So, let me know whatcha thinks, ookies? *winkwink*

Stefan

Denthor

The Third Traveler

*points at Reply button* Maybe someone nice will reply.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Wayward Vagabonds
on: June 02, 2006 05:42
Your rp sounds really interesting, but er... I don't think any of my recent characters will fit well ... so ... *ponder* I'll get back to you .... (hopefully) soon...
:blush:
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2006 09:10
Sal, if you wouldn't mind me being in another RP with you, I would like to join...I will create a couple characters as soon as I have your say so...
Reiya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 04:06
I'd like to join if possible. Reiya's not in the db yet, cause I'm still working on her profile, but I can give you a little bit about her.

Reiya

She's eighteen with with long silver blonde hair and blue eyes. The weapons she carries are two daggers in her boots and a sword on her back. She wears black pants, boots, a white shirt and a black bodice. Silvernight is her horse.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 04:18
Heyla all! I'm happy to see people interested in this spur-of-the-moment type RP.

It'd be great to have you with us LadyPunk. I hope you get back to us soon, too.

Iell! That would be lots of fun to have you do another RP with me. *pounces and huggles*

Reiya sounds good, uh, Reiya.

For all your characters, I can't wait to see the inventive ways they all happen to bump into Stef and co.

Well, welcome aboard everybuggy!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 08:37
*is dragged, flailing, into the thread by a mysterious force* I tried to resist, Sal, really I did, but I guess whatever that was wants me to join... *sighs* Can't say no to something that you can't see, now can you?

ANYways... *looks through characters* Would an elf be acceptable for the thread? 'Cause all my humans need some work... I've got two elves in mind, and if that's not okay, I've got some more humans floating around I could edit... *shrugs* Let me know!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 09:02
*glomps Nimmy*

Elf seems fine to me. I know you'll probably invent an entire backlog history on why s/he is going to Harad.

*huggles all around*

Yes, I am short on sleep.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 09:42
Ok I've mulled it over and I think Tilitha would be the best bet .... she'll most likely just be .. lost like she usually is ..hehe. She in the db so you can check her out and whatnot...
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 09:56
Tilitha looks like a lot of fun, LadyPunk.

So you just want her to randomly find Stef and co? I can make him take a stop or something if you need it.

Everybugger can start posting whenever they wantses.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 10:06
Sounds like a plan to me!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 10:25
ER.... me too please?

If you and Iell can stand another of my charas?

Whatever ...NP if you say get lost! LOL

'flyn
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 10:57
'flyn and I have discussed this, and we are bringing in a pair of characters that we created at another site, and they are a very mysterious couple. I will get Scýne into the database asap along with a pic, and 'flyn will get Krystan in there too!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 12:01
Thanks Iell!!!!!! Krys is now(Finally grrr) in database too

Sal....just let me know if my assassin baby is OK!

He and Scyne are as one!
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 12:58
Meh... *looks sheepish* Sal, how does one put the link to one's character in the OOC thread without actually putting the links as they take up too much space? I know that someone told me that once, but now I can't remember... *sheepish sheepish sheepish*
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 01:38
Nimeneth,

You can't know how happy it makes me to answer this question. Try this::

[url*=PUT YOUR PAGE ADDRESS HERE]here[/url]

Just don't add the asterisk as that was put in just to make sure it didn't end up as an underlined 'here' as it shows below.

Note that the word 'here' goes between the end cap of the first part of url and the beginning cap of the /url. So, for example, using this page as an example it would look like this........
here

Good luck
BerethEdhellen
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 02:17
You gotta love the mods.

Kemen

Tis me character. He'll probably be edited a bit more in a while, but for now he's mostly finished.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2006 09:16
Hope my post was okay, Sal...if I need to edit anything let me know!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2006 05:01
Sal , I posted, but please let me know if OK too.. I'll delete/edit as you want
Reiya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2006 02:13
Ok, wanted to let you know that I changed Reiya a little bit. I made her a she-elf, so her age won't be eighteen or whatever I put. Just wanted to let you know.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2006 09:07
Woah! A day away from the comp really does let wonders happen... Well, everything looks great so far. Haven't had a chance to look at the actual thread yet, but will do very soon.

Heyla, elflyn! *huggles*

Yes, Nimmy, we loves the mods. =) *hugsmods*
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2006 10:06
Ookies, here's the deal. Since we are in a forest, I took the liberty of securing two maps to find out how far south we can possibly be. Here is the first one, and the second is here.

That first map would have us somewhere near the lake of Rhun, which is a bit too far to the north for my liking. That would be an exceptionally long trek, and I'd wanted to get the RP charries to Harad as soon as possible.

In the second map, it's a little more detailed, and you can see a couple small forests in Gondor. The one I was thinking about us possibly being in would be the forest near Ithilien (Pelargir, i think it's called). That would put us on the Harad Road, and after we cross the river, (is that Poiqos?) we'd be into Harondor and on our merry little way to Harad. Near Harad, preferably. It's closer, you see. lol

Oh, and we need to figure out how to get our two groups together. I'm thinking that maybe we just drag the five of *us* down to meet the three of *you* and then everybuggy is happy.

[Edited on 7/6/2006 by Salkiethia]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2006 10:57
Definitely like the second map better. I agree - Pelagir sounds good, because it puts us near a stream, which could actually be a river, thus being *looks for river name* the Poros River.

*scurries off to post*
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2006 02:39
Any idea how to bump our two parties into each other?

I have one, but it's pretty lame, so I'd welcome suggestions before I make my own.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2006 01:51
Well, since the little group Scýne is in is travelling with a lame horse, they would not be able to travel very fast at the present time. Perhaps you guys could decide to make camp and we could happen along a little later, just kind of strolling along? We also have a hound with us, and regardless of how awesome Mor is, it is inconceivable that he could travel at the same speed as a fast-moving horse even if we could hustle the other horse along.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2006 04:03
I was going to post yesterday, but Kemen was being stubborn and didn't want to. I am going to post today, no matter what he says!
Kemen: NOOOOOOO! *clings to a tree* YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!
*grabs an ankle and heaves* I don't care, I'm posting!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2006 10:58
Yep , Krystan agrees with Scyne ( when wouldn't he LOL!)

Kinda slow.. Mor is fast , but not that fast!

KEMEN! get off that damn tree before I make you! *Krys grabs Kemen and throws on horse* " Get up there and just shut up! ....Nimmy post as much as you like..Krys has Kem sorted for now LOL!

Love the thread!
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2006 11:05
Like I said I'll be gone for two weeks and if i find a computer i'll pop in a post, but if not Tilitha will leave at the river but when i get back i'll post she got lost again and ended up wherever the party is lol.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2006 05:08
Kemen: *whimpers*
*glomps Krys* Thank you for getting the silly elf off the tree.

We have been united...! *hugs teh Sal* I'm going to post Kemen's reaction to this.
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 06:57
Whoopie! Posted in da thread for what feels like the first time in a long while. We're moving at sluggy pace without Lady. We wants you back, Lady!!

Today ish meh b-day. *hands out cookies* Yaay!
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 07:11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*blows on a party horn and passes out chocolate, cake, and party favors*

:love:
Reiya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 08:20
Happy Birthday!!

birthdays are so much fun...and mine's in 16 days....yay!
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2006 11:10
Late again Sal ..anyway happy birthday

SOOO sorry hav't posted in W/V for a few days...I'll get a post in tonight when I get in
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2006 06:39
I posted...YAY!
In case anyone has missed it so far, Krystan acts like he is the one in charge...he isn't. Scýne is.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2006 08:22
Yep...Iell is right...as much as he will NOT admit it..He will do anything for Scyne.

She certainly IS the one in charge...

Off to a wedding today...back late Saturday
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2006 02:09
I really like your characters, guys.

Iell, is Scyne mute? She hasn't talked at all, and I'm wondering if it's just because she wants to be silent or for some more sinister reason.

'flyn - *gigglesmadlylikeafangirl* I thinks I likes Krystan.

Reiya - Happy b-day in 14 days now.

Can't wait for all of us to be back together, non? *biggin*

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email