Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOc// Wayward Vagabonds
on: June 21, 2006 03:11
Sal ...glad you like Krystan ...he's my only half -elf chara ....All the other 'active 'charas are Elves..It's wierd playing a half -elf! LOL.

I will post when I escape this terrible tower tonight..
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2006 06:39
I'm back, had a great vacation but glad to be home and out of the car! Let me tell ya two weeks in a car with only your parents can become tedious lol.. but I had an ipod and the mountains to distract me .. Looks like I didn't miss too much happy about that!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 03:55
I have returned! Hey, Iell and 'flyn, are you guys pulling your cherries from the thread? Denthor doesn't mean any harm, seriously! He's just a little short on sleep.

Denthor ::glaring at Sal::

Sal ::giggles nervously:: Yeah, just a little short on sleepy....
Reiya
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 05:36
Hey guys..hope I haven't missed much.

Today's my B-Day.

*passes out cakes and brownies*
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 08:22
*confetti falls randomly on Reiya* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hugs*

Iell, 'flyn, I dearly hope you're not pulling them out of the thread! Kemen's about to have a panic attack.

Kemen: No, don't leave me here alone! These people scare me... *eyes Denthor nervously and inches slowly away from Stef*

Oh, you like Stef! Admit it!

K: I admit nothing!

*sighs* Silly elf.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2006 08:36
No, just been busy with a couple of new projects and trying to do stuff on Realms as well
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2006 10:45
NOOO! we are not leaving!... Krystan is forever under his Scyne's spell ,and awaits her comands LOL:love:

'flyn and Krys and Mor !Grrrrrowl)
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2006 10:58
Happy Birthday! .. lots of birthdays going around! *eats cake*
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2006 01:20
Yay - the thread is moving again!
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2006 04:12
Yes, this thread seems to grow by leaps and then slugs off for awhile while we wait fo inspiration to strike us. It's up again, though.

Nimmy, did you get the PM from the mods about Stef/Kemen interactions?
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2006 04:54
Yup, I did. I think we should discuss what we want to do with it so we can make sure that it's appropriate for CoE.

Anyways, if the inspiration hits me, I'll post today.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2006 04:39
I'm back....and have dragged Scyne and her beloved Krys back in too....Oh and Sal...in answer to your question. Scyne once sang very beautifully in a tavern in Gondor. The tavern owner tried to take her for his one night, and cut her tongue out so she wouldn't tell anyone, intending for her to die...Krystan saved her life. Ever since then she has been his loyal companion, friend, partner in crime, girlfriend, etc. So I guess you could say she lost the ability to speak, but she can still produce sound in her throat and sing a melody sweeter than any instrument...there are just no words...

[Edited on 15/8/2006 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 12:36
Tis up and screeching for attention again.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2007 01:06
Well, it just got some attention from yours truly. *grins*
CelticRain
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2007 11:06
I thought I'd post here before jumping in, since the party seemed to be getting a little big, and Denthor consequently a bit annoyed.

I'm new here, but not to RPing -- I'm merely rusty in that respect. The name of this thread caught my attention, since my main character is a thief/rogue sort of fellow, and most certainly both wayward and a vagabond. It sounded perfect for me. However, I don't want the thread too get too crowded, so I thought I'd check in to see if you might be able to squeeze in one more...?
I do feel a little bad asking, though, since you're pretty full. But perhaps I could jump in a little later or play a small part, if the party's too big.

Here's the link to my character's profile in the database, just in case you want to look him over.
He's a kind of angsty/dark character, and I wanted someone to help open him up and find his lighter side.

[Edited on 4/2/2007 by CelticRain]
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 07:07
Welcome on board, CelticRain! I'm not about to turn down anyone who annoys Denthor. He annoys me.
CelticRain
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 10:16
Hehe, well, I'm glad. ^^

Be that as it may, I must say I really like him as a character. He's pretty interesting.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2007 04:32
I'm really starting to feel bad for putting Kemen in a situation where he has to deal with Stefan. *grins* That man is truly annoying. But I luvs him anyhow.

So, what's the plan from here?
Salkiethia
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 06:21
*Stef* on the otherhand doesn't mind being 'stuck' with Kemen at all. hehe.

Yes, Stef can be very annoying when he chooses to be, but remember, he's trying to show off for the Elfie.

:love: Stef :love:

Plans, plans... Um, I'm not quite sure. The humans need to eventually make it to Harad, so I'm thinking whoever posts next should hit a powerplay move and put them halfway there, or something. A week's worth of uninterrupted time, I guess.

Then we can have all the crazy stuff happen, like the scary story.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 07:36
*pulls Kemen from under her bed where he was hiding* Oh, come on, dear elf, it can't be that bad.
*Kemen glares at her*

Yeah, let's just hit the fast-forward button soon and move us halfway there and then more stuff can happen.
CelticRain
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 08:16
I'm so so so sorry, guys. It's been days, but I've had this devil of a research paper that I finally finished. Besides, the snow days helps to get caught up.

I know I was the last to post, but I don't think I'm the proper person to send us hurtling forward. >.< Seeign as I have no idea how Denthor will react. But yes, I suppose we do need to move forward a bit.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 02:43
Small reminder that I'm still here, just been a bit busy and didn't really have inspiration to post. Forgiveness... I'll see what I can do in my post to get them moving again, if thats all right.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email