Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC: A Shallow Grave
on: January 24, 2007 11:14
Cool! Better than the boring old UK, anyway... That'd be the sixth form in Britain - 'tis non-compulsory here. Not that that stopped me... thank Eru this is my last year! *is such a glutton for punishment* Roll on university, I say.
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2007 01:16
Heh yeah JC isn't compulsary, but it's by far the most conventional track to university, which is where I *hope* to end up lol. Anyway, it's all good since most of us are on scholarship and it would be such a waste to throw the opportunity away. A'levels next year, and I'm off this island for good! ^^

Okok I'm side-tracking xD
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2007 12:56
Lol! Where are you planning to go? Are you going to uni at all? *is so nosy*
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2007 01:23
nah it's ok. I'm such a nosy parker at times too xD

Of course I'm going to uni! Well, I hope so anyway... Providing I get a scholarship and everything, because if I don't I'll have to be content with the local uni (which isn't bad but I really would like to get out and see the world). So I don't really know where I'll end up yet, although I *am* aiming for a top university. (ahaha so ego of me)

Where'll *you* be going? And any subjects in mind? ^^ (hmm I think we may be infringing on the intended purposes of this forum; maybe we should continue anything of this sort over IM or PM or something...?)
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2007 04:39
Meeting Jorina sounds like a good idea. Do you/Autumn want to move us on? I'd post, but I haven't got much to do except say "Yes, let's go."
LadyJustice
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2007 12:29
Greetings!

Lets cut straight to the chase shall we? I would Love to join this rpg. Yes, in fact, Love. My characters name and short bio below.... Judge as you see fit, and rule as you see right.

Freemont Chilse

Age- 17
Gender- Male

Short Bio- (real short)
Lives in the town (which needs to be named) with his aging aunt and uncle. Works for the town blacksmith and struggles to provide for them all.

So tell me if i'm in?
LadyJustice
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 04:32
Awsome! Yup I'm in! Awsome!!

In answer to your question, Yes, I have rpged before.( I hope I can live up to your standards). Speaking of standards you did not think that Freemont was very Tolkien.... Thats OK! (I just liked it for the meaning) I will find a new one.

By tomorrow I will post to set my character and hopefully a full bio. Then ya'll can choose where to pick him up in the story.
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 06:04
Cool! It's great to have you.

Sirithros, do you want me to post, or do you want to move us to the stables? I'm not great at writing other people's characters... :S
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 11:27
Nel - it's up to you; if you don't post I would have to anyway, just that there are a little few details about the ensuing action Autumn and I are ironing out, about the confrontation between Jorina and Adele. ^^

LadyJustice - Welcome!

Oh and some bad news... starting tomorrow I will be away for Chinese New Year and may not have internet access until I get back next Thursday, so I'm really sorry for delaying the posting! ><
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 02:52
You post then, if you're working out details. Have a good time - no problem, we'll wait for you!
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 07:34
Brilliant, Sirithros and Lady Justice! Great posts. Autumn, do you want to post before anyone intervenes?
Autumn_Winds
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2007 07:25
I'll get it done by the end of today, haha!
LadyJustice
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2007 01:34
I'm going to be gone for the next four days....So see ya'll when I get back!

Snowshoe here I come!
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2007 03:15
*prods thread without much hope*
Sirithros_Lirenel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2007 07:41
*sheepish grin*

Still here... if anyone's still up for it. I blame Real Life. ><
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2007 10:02
Happens to the best of us, lol. I'm definitely still up for it. Autumn?
Autumn_Winds
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2007 02:12
I'm game too!

...Just maybe not in the next two days. I have four exams in two days, gosh. After that things get better though. =)
nelenata
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2007 10:36
*clears throat*

Yeah, real life can be a pain (trust me, I'm the same - slap in the middle of exams right now). Are we realistically going to pick up this thread? I just want to know.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email