Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
Post Return of the Nazgul (revised)
on: November 12, 2006 04:54
OOC: Welcome to the restarting of my rp, Return of the Nazgul. Anyone can join, and you guys can post such as "I'm ____". First post of claiming a character is the person who gets that character, unless the 1st poster changes their mind. Original characters, pm me with description before joining, I will ok you personally. Let's get this show on the road!! Let's have fun, and people can be more than one character if they wish.
Rivvy

IC: Ramenna Ringalphwen ran through Mirkwood. A screech was heard as a black cloaked figure followed her on horseback. She ran to a clearing, and whistled. Her horse, Milonar, galloped up. She jumped on and galloped into the open field. She looked back as a nazgul galloped out of the trees. She galloped on until it could be seen no more. She had to reach Minas Tirith, she had to tell Aragorn. Suddenly she felt something, and looked behind her. An arrow shot past her head. She urged her horse faster. If she did not reach Minas Tirith, it would be too late for everyone...for everything...
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
Post RE: Return of the Nazgul (revised)
on: November 12, 2006 05:12
I will be moving this thread to TR but I will leave it for a day until everyone has had the chance to read this.

Rivvy, perhaps you can make a note of this in your OOC so your players can find it.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 02:49
OOC: I will post real soon. I am sort of busy right now, but break comes Thurday! Well anyway I'm Frodo and Merry.

[Edited on 13/11/2006 by ~Stella~]
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 02:53
Then I'm Feanor and Grandy!(Well...Gandalf)

Come people, come! Join!
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 04:59
OOC: Jinlge Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...oh what fun it will be just to roleplay all the day, hey!
Sorry, brief moment of randomness, lol. Well, whoever wants to continue on with the plot in mind, which is basically there's a silver ring, the nazgul have it, and Saruman is heading them up, go right ahead, Rae(Ramenna) needs some help! Let's get this going!
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2006 04:19
Feanor looked at his newly incarnated body as he stepped out of the Hall of Mandos. Though he was VERY happy about his rebirth, he didn't forget why was he granted such a chance -- to assist a maiden named Rammena against the newly arising evil. Only by that can he redressed his sins in his previous life.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2006 04:36
Hi, I posted in the ooc with my character but since no one has answered I thought I'd post in here. My charater is Nethwen, she is a Lothlorien elf. I'm not sure where she is going to jump in but I'll be in soon!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2006 04:34
Is this RP dying again? (sigh)
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: December 02, 2006 07:11
OOC: I need to leave. I am sooooooooo busy. I am so sorry!
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2006 05:12
OOC:NOOOOOO!!! We don't want stella to leave . It isn't dying, we're just waiting for someone to build of of Ramenna's actions. Someone can build off in a post, maybe Fea(nor)? He could maybe make a little trek to where Rae is. Hm....
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2006 04:02
(Dunno what you mean exactly...forgive my bad english
Do you mean you want Feanor to go to where Ramenna is now?)

xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2006 12:04
OOC: Yeah, that would be helpful, Rae's getting a little bored, lol.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2006 06:16
Mirelwen was riding along when she thought she heard a screech. She stopped, as did her companions, Arnarel and Narfaroth.
"Did you hear that? You know what it sounded like, do you not?" Arnarel questioned. He got off his horse and climbed the tree beside them. What he saw startled him.
" There is a female down there with a Nazgul on her tail! we must aide her!" He cried as he jumped from the tree to his horse.
" I think he is right, let us go help her." Mirelwen drew her knives as did Arnarel, while Narfaroth drew his sword. They took off as they heard another screech.

Narfaroth was fast approaching slightly ahead of his companions. When Mirelwen came, she quickly sheathed her knives favoring her bow as she drew back lightning fast and fired at the beast the Nazgul was riding.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2006 10:56
Nethwen was traveling back to her home when she suddenly heard a terrible screeching sound that was all too familiar.
"Nazguls?" Nethwen asked. She urged her horse Fairshadow up a hill and looked down. She saw a maiden racing towards her on horseback. Nethwen could see the Nazgul with her elven eyes, and other creatures were following also. "What is this madness? Why do they want her so badly?" Nethwen wondered, she knew she should help in some way. She wanted to make her way home, she had been staying at Minas Tirith and was making her way back to Lothlorien, but this maiden was in deep trouble, she would have to help in some way.

Nethwen rode out to meet the maiden. "I have come to help you!" Nethwen shouted over the sound of thundering hooves.
They raced across the land, hoping the evil creatures would lose their trail.
"Why do these evil creatures follow you?" Nethwen asked, she couldn't help but ask the question, Nethwen had never seen someone in so much trouble for such a long time.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2006 06:48
Mirelwen let her arrow fly as it hit true and Narfaroth and Arnarel did the same. The beast screeched but went on. Then they saw the other creatures in the Nazguls' wake. they began shooting at them and bringing them down.
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2006 11:30

Riding on his horse, Feanor hastened towards Mirkwood. Going from the western coast to the eastern part of the Middle Earth took a long time, even with a stead brought from Valinor.

According to the information the Valar gave him, Feanor knew that evil was at work again. There was a silver ring that needs to be destroyed. On the edge of Mirkwood, he found his target. (well...don't ask me how can he get there so fast...)

A Nazgul was chasing a maiden in the forest. Behind it is a horde of creatures, howling and snarling. An arrow flew past her head, barely missing. He got off his house, hid behind the trees ,drawing his bow and arrow, and started shooting at the horde.

xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2007 06:24
Ramenna turned to the maiden riding alongside her, and yelled over the din. "They seek to destroy me, the bearer of ill tidings, so they may have their way and take King Elessar by surprise!" She looked back as the beast of the nazgul fell, Robbed of it's advantage, the Nazgul turned, and fled back, through the hoardes of creatures behind it. Ramenna dared not slow her horse, and she looked back, only to see wargs, and many other foul creatures she had heard of only in fireside tales told by her grandfather.

She looked up, only to see two Nazgul circling far above her on their foul beasts. She stopped her horse, drew her bow, pulled an arrow swiftly from her quiver, and fired. The arrow pierced the smaller of the two in the throat, and it let out a screech of pain. It did not waiver though. She drew another, and another, and another, firing these at the beast. Finally it began to quiver in it's flight, and fell to the earth. It hit with a resounding crash. This startled the animals, and they were thrown into confusion. Ramenna watched as they began turning on each other, and fighting to the death among themselves.

She saw two maidens, one on a fair horse, one on the ground holding two blood stained knives. A man stood near her. Ramenna looked as these three watched the battle in silence, only fighting when the animals roamed near enough to them while fighting amongst themselves. Ramenna saw an arrow fly from behind her, and turned. She nearly fell off her horse. A man, tall and proud, with jet-black hair stood near an extremely noble steed. His face was stern, in it were etched many years of trials and suffering, but also lines of joy. This was Feanor.

Ramenna had heard many a tale of this brave warrior who rebelled against the Valar long before she was born. She wondered if he knew of the danger that was imminent. Of course he did. Why else would the Valar have sent him back from the halls of Mandos except to help her in her quest? She urged her horse up towards him, and came alongside him. The battle was over, the beasts had killed themselves in their confusion, and the Nazgul had flown away in dismay. She did not know what had become of the other Nazgul, the one that fell to earth. It had probably fled, she decided. She looked at Feanor, his dark eyes met hers. "Why?" was all she could ask. "Why would they send you, Feanor? The rebellious leader. The one who fought against them. Why would the Valar send...you?"
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2007 04:33
Nethwen looked at the maiden with concern. She knew the evil that was going around, what message would she be carrying to be this big?
Then as she rode beside her they stopped and looked back.
She saw a male elf comign towards them. She heard the maiden whisper something to herself, but being an elf she could understand. "Feanor?" Nethwen asked. Her eyes opened in awe. Her desendants were of the Grey elves and she had heard nothing good about Feanor. Her desendants of course were not the Teleri that had gone over the sea, but she was related to them.
Nethwen of course knew that he must have some purpose to come here, the Valar must have sent him for a special reason. Nethwen couldn't help feeling a little angry that he had come but stayed quiet.
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2007 04:46
'We should speak of this later, Rammenna. Who knows what is still lurking around? Besides, you must warn the King Aragon of this danger ASAP,' Feanor answered. He has expected such a question, but it's not the time to chat.

Turning around, he saw 3 elves -- 2 female and 1 male, standing nearby. All of them were armed.

'Ah...How unexpected to see my kind(Elf!) in this region! I guess they don't remember who is 'Feanor' after these long years...', he muttered, a little too loud.

(Maybe Nethwen's distrust of Feanor can spice up the plot a bit )
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2007 06:38
(Sounds like fun Roklem)

Nethwen glared at him when he spoke. "I remember you all too well." Nethwen mumbled, she knew he could probably hear him, but she didn't care.
Nethwen turned away from him. "Come, before any others see us. I do not know what this message is but I will protect you." Nethwen said.
Then she saw the other elves who had helped with the fighting. "You had better come too. The more we have to protect the better it will be." Nethwen said as she called to them.
She didn't say anything to Feanor, everytime she looked at him she could feel a burning anger rising inside her. "To think that the one who killed my own kin would dare come back." Nethwen whispered. She couldn't believe the Valar would send him. Yes, he was very strong, but she dispised him no matter what. Then she spurred her horse to a gallop and took off, the others quickly followed knowing that danger lurked everywhere.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2007 10:18
Ah, yes the one who caused so much turmoil. who was an still is as far as I am concerned, murdured his kin. Yes, the stories, and hearing the news as a young elfling. The memories are vivd.Mirelwen and Arnarel looked at each other and silently agreed to go with the others. Narfaroth looked at them and sighed. " I am going to go to Imladris and tell Lord Elrond so that the twins will be aware. Arnarel and MIrelwen, as you have agreed you will go with them to Gondor." He looked at them and nodded once. " Hurry my brother, we need all haste to warn our friend." Narfaroth took his brothers' elbows and squeezed, then gave each of them a hug. "Do not worry, we shall go as fast as our horses will go. You return safely, brother. Then head to Gondor with the speed of the wind."Arnarel bowed to his brother and gave him a hug back. Mirelwen said her good-bye to Narfaroth, then went to the group of travelers, but stopped cold when she saw Feanor. Arnarel went after his brother parted, speeding off as if all the orcs in Arda were after him. He stopped, nearly running into MIrelwen."MIrelwen, wha-" Her look bade him to shut her mouth. Her face was set as stone and her eyes held a fire that was smouldering and being fed slowly. She bit her tongue, not wanting to say something offensive, which was bound to happen.How could they send him?! I thought the Valar might want the world to become peaceful at last. She sighed and pushed the thoughts out of her mind. after all, they would not have sent someone whom they thought incapable of helping.
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 12:33
(Sigh)I hate when someone don't trust me, especially those of my kind. However, I need to focus on my task at the moment.
Seeing the Elves' reaction after knowing his identity, Feanor smiled faintly, or one would say wryly. That was so predictable.

Turning to Rammenna, he offered:

'Lady, c'mon, let's depart from these haunted woods. We've an urgent errand. Would you like me to go to Minas Tirith with you, or prefer me to go to Shire? Those short fellows needed to be warned--namely Frodo, Sam, Peregrin and Meriadoc.'

xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2007 02:58
OOC:I'm aliiiiiiivvvve! My computer's hard drive crashed, and I know I haven't been on in for-stinking-ever! I will be on a LOT more regularly now, and posting *hopefully* every day. Well, let's get this thing back up and running!

BIC: Ramenna looked at Feanor, before snapping out of the trancelike state she had been in moments before. "What? Oh, yes, um...I think it best if we send a swift rider, as my horse is growing weary from his travels, and he needs a rest. It is best if we stick together, though. Wait a moment...doesn't King Thranduil and Prince Legolas live near here? We could go to their palace, where I could leave my steed and get a fresh horse. They could send a rider to Minas Tirith to warn them."

"I am weary, also, and we could stop and rest for a day or so before starting our ride to the Shire. I'm no good to you all half-alive. Oh, goodness, I have completely forgotten my manners. I know none of your names, save for one of you," she said, glancing at Feanor, "but I should very much like to know whose company I am travelling in. My name is Ramenna Ringalphwen, as you, Feanor, seem to already know," she said, looking again in his direction. "My brother, Rinaldo, lives in Lothlorien. My sister, Arwen Erurainiel-Ringalphwen dwells there as well. If any of you wish to continue with me, besides Feanor, we should set off at once for the Palace."
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2007 06:31
"I am Nethwen Estel." Nethwen said.
When she heard them mention Mirkwood Nethwen's eyes lit up. "King Thranduil is my uncle Ramenna, Legolas is my cousin. I could surely help you persuade them to help us." Nethwen said with a smile.
She looked at the other people who were with them also. "My horse can still go for many more miles I think. I have not ridden her for a long time." Nethwen said. She had been spending time at Lothlorien, that was her home and where her mother had lived before she left for the West.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2007 09:24
Mirelwen stepped forward and introduced everyone who had travelled with her. "These are my friends, Arnarel and Narfaroth. They are brothers and live in Rivendell also. I am MIrelwen the adopted daughter of Lord Glorfindel. we were traveling to Mirkwood and then to Minas Tirith to visit our friends. I know Legolas Greenleaf and we are close, but not related, as Nethwen is. I do agree, we should rest, then set out with fresh starts so we shall be able to ride longer." She looked around and observed everyone in there party. They all seemed very strong, willing to do anything to help family or friends and their home. Her gaze lingered the longest on Feanor, for she had only heard of him, but of course never seen him.
Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2007 08:26
ooc: joining as Saruman of Many Colors.

bic: "The attack on Ramenna Ringalphwen did not go as planned, my lord," One of the newly ressurected Nazgul said. Saruman stroked his beard in careful thought. "Feanor has returned from the halls of Waiting and is traveling with her as well." Saruman looked up his cold eyes peircing the nazgul. "I want them dead except Ramenna," He responded coldly. " If the Nine and the beasts were not sufficient for this task, than I suppose an assassin must do the job." He turned to a far room. "Grima, I have an order for you." Grima stepped from this room and along with him came two other assassins. "Your mission is to capture Ramenna Ringalphwen and kill what you can without getting caught.I trust you can take care of this?"
Grima bowed low and replied," As you wish, My lord." and with that, he slinked into the night. Saruman sat on his throne thinking deeply on the plans of his attack, arranging it for the best possible strike.
xxrivendelldaughterxx
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2007 07:55
Ramenna nodded at each of those around her in turn. Her eyes lingered a little longer on Feanor, but she turned away. "Nethwen...ah, yes, I believe I've heard Legolas mention you. And you, Mirelwen. I must warn you, though, this journey will be perilous, and we should not speak of this much until we reach the palace in the forest." It seemed that the rest agreed. Ramenna set out on foot, leading her horse. The others followed. Within an hour or two, they had reached the palace, and Ramenna knocked three times on the large door. The others stood around her. The door opened, and an elf bade them enter. Once they had all introduced themselves, the elf left for a moment, before returning and letting them know that Legolas and Thranduil would see them.

Ramenna entered the throne room, and bowed her head in respect. "Hail, Thranduil, King of Mirkwood." The others did likewise. "I am Ramenna Ringalphwen. This is my traveling company." The others introduced themselves. "We seek lodging, and fresh steeds for a journey to the Shire. We also seek urgent aid, and request that you send a messenger to Minas Tirith with a message to King Elessar." When Thranduil asked why, Ramenna began the tale of why she was journying to the White City in the first place, and why she was in such a hurry. The others, who most likely had not heard this tale, listened intently...

"I set out from Lothlorien many days ago, merely to visit some of my friends, but upon arriving at their village, I found it overrun with foul beast carcasses, such as the Dark Lord once used. Upon further inspection, I found one survivor: my dearest friend, Simbela. She was wounded beyond help, but was able to convey to me the full tale, which she had recieved from another. She never told me who. Here is what she said with much difficulty:

'The Nazgul have returned. Saruman resurrected them using an unknowable power. He created this power to rival the Dark Lord's power that was destroyed. Using this, he was able to save the remnants of their forces, and using these, has formed an army. He plans to overthrow Aragorn, and the whole of Minas Tirith. He will only start there. His main goal after that will be to set up a large stronghold there, and from there strike out to the rest of Middle Earth. He will not stop until the world of men is overthrown.'

Beyond this, I have discovered more. The 'unknowable power' made to rival the Dark Lord's is a new ring he forged to keep some power before he was overthrown. Also, he will not settle at re-raising the Nazgul. He plans to raise Sauron again."

At this, the entire room went quiet. One could cut the silence with a knife. It settled heavily over them, a gloomy, intense feeling. Ramenna continued.

"In Sauron's final conversation to Saruman, he spoke of revenge. Saruman intends to fulfill this. He wants to find all the remaining members of the original fellowship, and kill them slowly by torturing them in his dungeons. I am sorry to say that one of the Lothlorien elves was captured, and forced to reveal their names to him. He also wants to capture me, as I know their whereabouts. Saruman now holds in his hand the weapon that will destroy all men, a silver ring. He will not stop until all good men are destroyed."

Ramenna finished this tale, and the silence hung in the air. She waited for the response of someone, but for several long moments, none came...
Roklem_is_not_Melkor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2007 02:08
As all in the throne room fell silent, Feanor spoke:

'This is a desperate moment, my lords.', the Mirkwood Elves murmured to themselves as the legendary Noldor spoke, but Feanor ignored that.

'We must not let the Fellowship members get hunt down one by one. They must be gathered--as for where that's open to suggestions. Moreover, the silver ring must be retrieved, and eventually destroyed,' he paused for a moment, to let the words sank in.

'This Ring, like the previous one, could only be destroyed by the fires of Mount Doom in Mordor-- the Valar told me that. But the most difficult part is not destroying it. Since Sauron's defeat, the lands were safe, at least for a while. The real problem is, how can we get it?'

'There will be few who can rival Saruman's power if he succeeds,' he continued gravely. 'Middle Earth will fall under the Shadow once more, but it may not see light again...WE MUST STOP HIM!'

Looking around the room, he waited for a respond...

ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2007 12:17
Nethwen looked at Thranduil and saw that he was deep in thought. "My King, maybe you should find us a place to sleep while you think about all this imformation that you have been given. We will return to you to speak this over when we have rested." Nethwen suggested.
Thranduil nodded. "Please take them to the best rooms I have." Thranduil said to two of his guards.
The guards bowed and led the company out.

Nethwen did not leave with them though, she stood before the King.
"You wish to see Legolas." Thranduil said.
"Yes." Nethwen said, she smiled slightly.
"I will let him know you are here." Thranduil said.
Nethwen bowed and left to find where her comapny had gone.
Lenwe_Calanor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2007 12:38
Saruman stepped out onto a balcony overlooking the Misty Mountains. Zirakzigil was his new fortress from which he planned the defeat of men. A lone crebian flew to his outstreched arm. After talking lightly to the bird he released it again, turning to an orc commander. "Place your War Band just outside Mirkwood on the southern border just beyond their scouts. Do not enter or you will be annhialated by their magic," Saruman said.

"As you wish my lord," The leader replied. He quickly left and the group went across the Misty Mountains to the edge of Mirkwood and waited for the group to come.

Meanwhile, Grima prepared a suprise attack...
Erugenel_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2007 03:28
News reached Malloroven of newcomers to the forest and the tidings they brought. The Grey Lady went to her father's throne room, anxious to hear the news firsthand. From the briefing she received, Malloroven deciphered it was Saruman, the wizard that Mithrandir had allowed to live after the Ents destroyed Isengard and imprisoned him in Orthanc. Frustration seethed through her; how could Mithrandir not have forseen this? How had she not forseen this?

Malloroven reached the throne room to find a group of travellers, one slightly familiar to her, standing around describing the situation to her father. She took her place by his right hand.

"Tell me everything," she said. She seemed not the great figure of fable that had reached the ears of far-off places and peoples. The Grey Lady was dressed in travelling clothes; Malloroven had just returned from her latest expedition to the Sea of Rhun. Her trousers were stained on the bottom from her muddy boots as the most of her journey had been walking. No orcs had plagued her trek this time, a luxury that would soon be forgotten if what was being said was true.

[Edited on 13/2/2007 by Erugenel_of_Mirkwood]
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 03:47
Nethwen watched as the Grey Lady stood there, wearing her traveled stained clothes, of course this was not unfamiliar to Nethwen, she even smiled.
After a few moments though, she slipped away from the group, she wanted to find her cousin.

She wandered down the hall, peeking into all the open rooms.
Then she felt a hand grab her shoulder, she jumped slightly but turned around with a smile.
"Legolas." Nethwen said as she hugged him.
"Sorry if I scared you Nethwen." Legolas said, he smirked.
Then Nethwen backed up and looked at him. "You have not changed much." Nethwen said.
"You have grown much since I last saw you. I believe you might have matured also." Legolas said, he smiled at his joke.
Nethwen slapped him playfully.
Then a guard rushed over. He whispered into Legolas's ear then ran off.
Legolas lost his smile. "I must go Nethwen, you had better return to your friends." Legolas said, then he quickly walked away.
Nethwen stamped her foot then chased after him.
"You will not be leaving me behind, I'll help you." Nethwen said, she easily kept up with him.
"The guards have seen something, you will not be following. We think an enemy may be hinding around." Legolas said.
"I am strong enough to fight, you cannot stop me." Nethwen said, she smiled slightly.
Legolas rolled his eyes but did not stop her.

When they came to where the guards had seen a shadowed figure they stopped, Legolas held his bow and Nethwen had her sword ready, her bow hung over her shoulder.
Legolas looked into the darkness, but he couldn't see anyone.
"Maybe they have gone." Legolas whispered.
"I doubt it Prince Legolas." The guard said.
Nethwen looked as well. "Why don't we send some scouts." Nethwen suggested.
When she finished her sentence suddenly a rain of arrows came down upon them.
Nethwen ducked behind a tree, she had no shield to protect her from the arrows.
Legolas ducked down as well.
Then Legolas stood. "Fire!" He shouted.
Nethwen sheathed her sword and used her bow, she shot many arrows. She had not the skill of Legolas but she had been taught by him and was slowly gaining speed.
Nethwen still could not see the enemy but could feel them around the small group of guards.
"Nethwen, you have to get out of here and warn everyone about this attack." Legolas said firmly.
Nethwen couldn't argue so she took off at a run with her sword now in her hand.
She could feel the enemy closing in on the small band, then she saw a creature in front of her, hiding right behind the bush in front of her.
Nethwen lifted her sword to cut down on the enemy, but he blocked her blow and pushed her back. Keeping her trapped like the rest.
Nethwen stood back up and began to fight with the enemy, there was no way she could escape.
"Legolas! We are trapped!" Nethwen shouted back to him in Elvish.
Erugenel_of_Mirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2007 08:55
Malloroven sensed her brother was in danger, so, without waiting for another word from anyone explaining the situation, she took off. Her horse caught up with her and she rode on to the disturbance. She brought up her Gondorian shield to protect from the hissing downpour of arrows falling upon her, maneuvering her horse between them.

"Back, you foul creatures of the night! Back to your dark hole!" Malloroven shouted, flying towards the figures in the dark. "Legolas! Nethwen! Flee, for you cannot defeat this foe!" There was evil on the air, but not the evil of the Nazgul that was so easily recognized by those in their presence.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2007 07:19
Legolas grabbed Nethwen by her wrist and dragged her away.
Nethwen caught a glimpse of a ghostly white face before she was pulled deeper into the forest.

Once they were far from battle Legolas stopped and let go of Nethwen's wrist.
"I saw a white face Legolas. It looked like Saruman's servant, Grima Wormtongue." Nethwen said between gasps.
"You are probably right, they must have caught onto what your friend knows. You stay here, I must go." Legolas said, he began to run back to the battle.
"What do you think you are doing? Malloroven told us to leave!" Nethwen shouted as she chased after him.
"I cannot leave those warriors to die. You go back and get reinforcements." Legolas commanded.
Nethwen nodded and ran back towards the kingdom of Greenwood.

When she arrived there she gathered as many elves as she could, but she also found her friends, she hoped they would be willing to help destory the evil that lay hidden.
"They have attacked us because of what you know Ramenna. You, at least, must help." Nethwen said.
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2007 08:08
Mirelwen had immediately went to Nethwen to fight with her. Arnarel and Narfaroth were unsure of themselves and had to be talked into it by her. Mirelwen sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration at them. "We must help to hold them off or we may very well not see Rivendell again. We need to help and defend this place and this woman, she is in trouble. If you two do not wish to fight, fine by me, you can stay here and do what you want."
Mirelwen turned from the brothers and she walked towards the entrance of the halls, ready to leave and to fight. Arnarel looked at Narfaroth, his brother with a look of annoyannce and amusement. "Well, what have we got to lose, come on brother. They need help and we can give it." Arnarel looked at his brother and clasped his shouldr, Narfaroth did the same, but with a little hesitation. They walked over to Mirelwen and Arnarel stood by her on one side, Narfaroth was on the other. "
We are going with you to fight and that is that." She smiled and checked her weapons, making sure they were in top condition. She pulled out her knives and ran her hand down the handle, tracing Laurelin in one and Telepirion in the other. The trees were set in a black handle and Laurelin was laid in gold, Telepirion in silver. The blades were each made of Mithril and shone always in battle. Mirelwen sighed and put the knives back in their sheaths, recalling her father's words when he gave them to her as a gift for coming to adulthood.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email