Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
7hot_feanorians
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Newbies sign up here for a newbie-buddy!!
on: May 05, 2010 11:24
Hullo SongofRevendell! glad you could join us! do feel free to send any of us a PM if you need any help as for goofin' off... have you tried the prancing pony yet? we tend to get a little bizzare and crazy in there :naughty: come join us if you dare!

wow luckies...all my schools ever had were french or spanish i wanted to take german...
Give me a horse and watch me fly!
MiluielLancaeriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2010 08:21
Hi! I'm new here, and I would really like some help.
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2010 01:00
So, MiluielLancaeriel, wanna be my buddy?

I'll PM you in just a few.
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator
Heruvinlië - Lord of the New Folk

Send Message
on: May 17, 2010 07:39
Hi MiluielLancaeriel :wave:. Welcome on board.
If you need help or have questions, don't hesitate to send me a pm if you and Carandra can't figure it out. I'll be happy to help. If you'd also like to make more friends on the site, perhaps you can post an introduction in the 'Newbies introduction thread'.
Thanks for helping out our newbies Carandra!

Errandir of Gondolin
It's a dangerous business, going out your door...
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2010 01:22
welcome to coe MiluielLancaeriel and Carandra
AmySanada
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2010 08:19
Hi! I'm new to this site and I'm interested in making some friends! My name is Amy, so hello to everyone here! ^^
El-Tazrín
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2010 09:00
Hey Amy Would ya lke to be my buddy then??

I'll PM ya now
SeonaRose
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2010 03:28
Hi! i just joined this site, would be nice to meet people
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: May 31, 2010 07:44
Hi SeonaRose, thanks for joining. If you have any questions or problems, I'll be happy to help you out. One of the best ways to make friends on our site is to be active in the forums and/or to join a Realm. So don't hesitate in diving right in!

Errandir of Gondolin
Elvenhuntress
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2010 10:53
Hi! Name's Sheliah and I'm new here and also kinda lost... Would love to meet other people and get to know this site like the back of my hand... or front.. (I must warn you, though, that I won't be on this weekend; sorry bout that!)
CableDog
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2010 01:27
Mara aure. At least that is what I think "hello" is. Yes? No?

Anyways, my name is Eros, or at least that is my middle name which I go by. I'm new here, and I learn fast, but I do need a partner to help me with Quenya. Somebody I could send messages to every now and again would be nice.

Hantale! (thank you, yes? no?)
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: August 08, 2010 09:31
Sheliah, I'll be happy to be your buddy and help you out. I'll send you a pm right now (private message). Don't hesitate to contact me with whatever questions you have, whenever you have them .

CableDog, I wanted to refer you to the Quenya forum, since they have a studdy-buddy thread there. But I just noticed you have already posted the same question there, so that won't be needed . I hope you'll find a studdy-budy soon, but be patient, since what you are asking for is something very specific . Try to avoid double-posting things though. If you have made a post that's in the wrong place, you can always deleted it or edit it by clicking the buttons underneath the post.
Mainonnenniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2010 12:11
I can have a buddy? Oh, how sweet that is!
I would definitely appreciate someone helping me gain knowledge on this awesome site. I can't wait to know my way around here! It seems great!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: September 15, 2010 01:05
Hi Mainonnenniel, I'd love to help you out. Do you have any specific questions?
The best way to get to know the site is to check it out . Scroll through the different sections and see if there are any you like. There's so much to see... not just our gallery or encyclopedia, but also the forums (about books, movies, your favorite actor, games,...) and let's not forget the Realms.
So feel free to check it all out and/or to send me a pm (private message) if you have any questions or just want to chat .

Errandir of Gondolin
punkinelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2010 07:19
I was once a member and knew my way around, but now am rusty in all things LOTR. Would much appreciate a buddy to reacquaint me with this wonderful site! :heart:
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: September 17, 2010 11:27
Hi punkinelf :wave:. Feel free to contact me with whatever question you have, or if you have specific desires of things you'd want to see / find on our site, let me know!

Errandir of Gondolin
Mithonna
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2010 12:09
i just joined and i would like some help on alot of thing i am new and my name is mithonna
Harthad
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2010 12:25
pming you now, Mithonna.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: October 17, 2010 11:18
I'm glad Harthad is helping out (thanks for that Harthad, I'm glad our members are willing to help out newbies!), but should you have questions or problems he cannot answer, don't hesitate to contact me either Mithonna, I'll be happy to help.
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: October 18, 2010 08:53
Welcome, Mithonna

Please read your PM (private messages).
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Silnimriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 04:48
Hello, I'm Sil. I'd love to make some friends on this site, but I am plauged with a tight schedule at the moment, and I cannot get on as much as I'd like. I'd love to know my way around CoE better!
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: October 30, 2010 11:04
Hi Silnimriel,

Feel free to send me a pm with any of the questions you might have, I'll try to reply to them by the next time you make it onto the site. Or if you see me as 'online' in our new chatbar (!), you can contact me straight away! Just go to the 'our staff' button, you can see my status there. Normally even offline messages should work.
gimlis_babe
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2010 11:47
im a newbie, and i havent worked out how to do anything yet
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: November 02, 2010 09:23
Hi gimlis_babe. Is there anything specific you have issues with? It's a bit hard to start explaining the entire site. The best thing to do is to check a few things out on your own and when you have questions or problems, just send me a pm (private message).
Perhaps you could also introduce yourself in the 'Newbies introduction thread'. That way our members can get to know you better and you'll make friends easily.
gimlis_babe
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2010 09:37
well im just sort of trying everything out and seeing what happens but if i run into anything specific, il ask and i will do that now
RenFaire
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2010 09:55
Hi. My name is Renee, but you can call me Ren. can I have some one to show me around?
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: November 03, 2010 11:26
Of course you can Ren . I'll be happy to help you out. My suggestion is to first take your time to explore the site a bit, by using the toolbar on the left. Once you've taken a look at some of our sections and fora, you might already have a better idea of how it all works and what we have to offer. I don't know what your interests are, but I would definitely check out our Elvish Lessons if you want to learn Elvish, the Last Homely House section if you like to turn your environment a bit more into Middle Earth, and the forums and Realms to meet other people and join our community. But all our other sections are great as well, it all depends on your interests.
Let me know if you have any issues / questions after that, I'll be happy to help you further. Just send me a pm (private message) or contact me through our new chat-bar!

Kind regards and good luck exploring the site!

Errandir of Gondolin
LoneWarrior3
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2010 06:09
Hi there! I'm new, new to this site, but am in no way new to the LoTR fandom (I always just read posts, but I never actually tried to participate in them until now) I'm kind of nervous starting, could someone help me please?. Thanks
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: November 14, 2010 09:36
Hi LoneWarrior3, thanks for joining up!
I think the best advise I can give you is the one I gave to Renfaire (see my post above): check out the site and different sections and send me a pm with any question you might have(a pm is a private message, you'll find your inbox on the left toolbar where it says 'you have ** private messages'. From there you can send and receive them). Don't be afraid to ask anything at all, even if you think it's a dumb question. There is no such thing, only dumb answers . Is there anything in particular that makes you nervous or that you are unsure of? Or are there any particular things you'd want to find on our site but haven't yet?

Always happy to help!
Wanderling
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2010 03:57
id like to make some friends so.... hi!
anika107
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2010 10:59
Hello!! im a newbie and in need of some help
im having trouble finding my way around the site and would love to make some new friends
Vanwa_Meleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2010 07:30
Hi Anika and Celebelen, I am pming you both now.
gondolinian
Newbies Moderator

Send Message
on: November 21, 2010 08:44
Hello Anika and Celebelen, I see you already got some help from Vanwa_Meleth (thanks Vanwa! ). If you need any specific help about the site, you can always contact me too, I'll be happy to help. To find your way around the site, the best thing is to follow up on my advise from higher up in this thread (see a few posts above this one), and of course to talk to our members! But if you're left with questions, don't hesitate in asking them.
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2010 12:44
Hi! Im new and would absolutely love a buddy
RenFaire
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2010 11:55
Ayker,
I haven't been on this site for long, but I've figured out how to get to most of the places on CoE. I'll gladly be your buddy.
~Ren
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email