Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Draketh
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Interesting facts about yourself!
on: February 20, 2013 12:41
Facts about me
I can read extremely fast (I can finish 600 page books in less then three hours)
I can memorize poems word for word after reading them once or twice (unfortunately I can't memorize boring facts after going over them for hours)
I love reading and I'm often reading two or three books at a time
I learn all that I can about ancient history
I have never studied for a test in my life but I still get all A's and B's
Most animals love me (which is not always good because I'm terrified of dogs)
I love small animals especially rodents (which is strange because a mouse ran up my pants when I was 13 and bit me on my neck and back over a dozen times)
I love dragons and read everything I can about them
That's about all I can think of at the moment.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 05:16
A few more things....

-I CANNOT stand watching movies when my hair is greasy! (extremely strange, I know.)
-I listen to music almost all the time
-I can pretty much quote The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe and most of Prince Caspian by heart
-I can watch a movie/movie trailer once, then several years later quote it
-I LOVE guitar, though I can only play 2 songs

and I'll probably think of even more to add later....

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2013 04:44
Ok lets see...
-Im short (5 3)
- Im a writer seeking to be published
-my two best friends are on CoE
-I do archery
_I love the hunger games and LOTR

You think you're short? I'm not even 5 ft tall! Of course the rest of my family is short too.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 03:33
lol, well, im very short for my dads side of the fam And inmy high school, everyone towers over me, soooooooooooo.......
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 08:56
Wear high heals! lol Those are very uncomfortable though....

Something else about me:

When I get mad at someone, instead of throwing things, hitting people, and yelling, I just don't look at or speak to the person I'm mad at. And when I'm mad it usually only lasts for a few minutes. However, when I get mad at something, well, that is a different story. Like once, I was reading this book, and the main girl was being really mean to the main guy (the girl was an absolute idiot btw), anyway, I marched around my bedroom that I share with my sisters, saying how stupid the girl was, what a crazy nutcase and on and on.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I can stare at one spot on a wall for hours - and I have! A lot. It creeps some people out.
Sometimes I hear words (often my name) but the people near me swear they weren't talking. Is this weird?
I think things come in twos, because I might hear the name of a song, then forget about it, then see a link to it on YouTube! Or, one day I heard a song called 'Song For The Mira', then read a book with a person called 'Myra' in it, then noticed that my shower was made by a company called 'Mira'. All in one day! How weird is that!
I also make up lots of theories. One of my theories was that as soon as I make it a theory it gets disproved, but then that got disproved lol!
-Sometimes I am really deep in thought, yet still hear every word in two or three conversations going on around me! And then I pretend I didn't hear when they say my name and ask me why I am being weird

[Edited on 06/19/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email