Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2425262728Last >>
Author Topic:
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Insanity Unites! A club for the crazy.
on: September 11, 2007 11:46
Wierd phone calls abroad!
Hey have any of you guys ever prank called some one?

SARAH
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 01:07
Well, since prank calls are illigal I've never done it. But I watched some other girls do it. It was pretty funny, but they were bad actors.

I once convinced little kids that a hat was made out of a skunk. It was backstage at The Nutcracker and I was waiting to go on. The boy next to me was playing the Russian lead and he was wearing a fuzzy hat. Can't believe they were so convinced! Lol!
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 01:07
I almost did once, but I lost the nerve and just hung up. But I was present when one friend attempted to prank a guy she goes to school with. But he figured out who it was....too bad.

I will try and remember your sage advice, Elfalas.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 01:17
Wow Elfalas! I enviey your insainess. You tottally rock!! The marisans are coming to take over our minds!!!! *runs around in circles.*

SARAH
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 04:41
hmm prank calls? only once. me and my friends were outside messing around, and one of my friends had a cell phone, so we decided to start prank calling. fun. lol and once my friend wanted to try his new cell phone out, so he asked me for my home phone number, and i gave him the wrong number. on purpose. it was really funny. awww ezzamy! how can you hate a nice peice of buttered toast! :nono:
Caleniel41
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 05:15
Burnt toast gives off a fascinating smell.

Thanks alot. Now I'm hungry.

*goes to bake something*

ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2007 10:44
Yes I have never acually prank called anybody. Don't know who I would prank call.
You should make some lambas. Then you should tell us all how it tastes.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 01:21
I want Lembas! Yummy! *my Elvish appetite begins to kick in*
*runs around trying to find the Lembas bread recipe*
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 07:12
It is in the last homely house; Re: Recipes.
The computers at the libriary dosen't like me. They keep kicking me off for no appaerant reason. :killcomp:

SARAH
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 09:03
I know someone who prank called this sub we had in class. Nobody liked him so they had their ceel phone out and dialed *69 and the nthe number of their buddy's confiscated phone. They did it over and over and the sub never even realized what they were doing, it was hilarious. The whole class knew what was happening but we laughed so hard.

I only prank called one person, I think. Oh Yeah, it was at my grandmother's house. I called her house and posed as a policeman and freaked out my little cousins. They thought I was coming for them. And one other time I called there looking for one of the kids and said they were under arrest for some dumb crime. I scared them, my cousin is the best at prank calls. She even got her boss!!!

I'm better at hands on pranks, you know, belching poweder in drinks, "smoking", "drinking", fire hot gum, talking food, stuff like that. I really want to try the cellophane on a doorway and see if they really try to walk through. And the one where you turn the plastic rugs upside down so the spikes hit your feet... yeah, I'll definately have to try that sometime.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 10:22
I just remembered something. My naboiors mom and my landlord were dateing. Well one night they were really drunk and her kids started calling my landlord and asking where thier pizza was. My landlord started asking if they were a pizza dilivery place and acually tried ordering a pizza. It was hallarriuos.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 10:51
lol CE! That is funny. I've never done anything like that...I never get up the nerve.
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2007 02:47
Augh! I'm so mad! My computer screen broke! :cry:
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 02:23
what? Then what are you using to get online? I'm very sorry Es. et:
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 09:40
Well, my computer doesn't have internet. Only my parents'. So, as always, I'm using that one,
longbe4thesun
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 10:15
ah, yes. What would life be without computer problems?
ArodieltheElfofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 10:20
I really want to try the cellophane on a doorway and see if they really try to walk through.
Dude, I have GOT to try that someday!!! That would be awesome!
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 03:56
There's the cellophane on the toilet seat. :evil:
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2007 10:43
Oh dear! That is evil!!
Of course there is the super glue on the toilite seat.:evil::evil:

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 02:14
I don't think I'd do the cellophane on the toliet seat because then if they caught you, you'd be cleaning up the mess....
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 06:59
I am going to be going to meet my brothers girl friend tonight. Should be intresting. I already like her from the small conversations we had on the phone. She is insane like I am.

SARAH

ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 07:51
well, thats good CE! Me and my brother are going to make a skit later. It's a ninja skit we've been working on for a bit. It should be mad funny...I'm going to put it on my camera.
I'll have to tell ya'll about it.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 08:10
Naruto? Sounds very intresting.

SARAH
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 09:09
Today I saw my teacher wrote on the board Root Words HO, not a quiz. She said she wanted to know how much we knew, isn't that a quiz? Correct me if I'm wrong but I swear that's what i was taught. School seriously sucks, badly. I wish it would die.

Sounds funny Elfmaiden. Two days ago in World Lit. (mind you, an honor's class in high school) we did puppet shows with paper bags and sock puppets. We also played charades and acted out children's books, it was pretty cool....
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 09:13
That was a hounors class? I would hate to see what a regular class is like.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 09:52
well...we finished it...it was about a minute long...it was nearly impossible to do with just us...we had to be the camera people too, and my brother forgot to pause it all the time!
It ended up looking like a bunch of randomness, but it was fun anyway...I got to jump from a tree about ten times.

I want to get some of my friends involved with my skits, but none of them know about Naruto, or ninjas, so we might to a Pirates skit, or LotR, or Star Wars or something.
ArodieltheElfofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 10:18
I would love to see that video, Elfmaiden. It sounds great! I've always wanted to make something cool for youtube, but I need to think of something that's really awesome first that will hopefully get a lot of hits...

I had fries and pickles for lunch today and the pickles made me really hyper.
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 10:31
I actually love my school. In the morning I have the hardest time dragging myself out of bed, but once I get there I'm glad I went.

As much as I love Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, I can't stand anime. It's just different to me.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 10:33
I haven't eaten any thing today. Yeah that is really random. I should probely go home and eat something. What do you guys think?

SARAH
Caleniel41
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2007 11:03
I actually love my school. In the morning I have the hardest time dragging myself out of bed, but once I get there I'm glad I went.

I'm the same way! I love school... except for the bus. Don't get me wrong, I have friends on the bus, but sitting there for an hour in the morning and more than that in the afternoon is no fun. I think it might be quicker if I just walked. More than once I've debated the pros and cons of throwing myself out the window...

MerryandPip
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2007 05:00
Hey I'm really sorry that I haven't visited, but school's been crazy...

My bus if pretty much the most boring thing ever. Except if I bring my music, then it becomes slightly less boring.

Oh and I generally don't like anime, except for Avatar.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2007 10:23
you probably should eat something, CE. Just a thought.

I might not be around often, just to warn you. I'm a Girl Scout and I'm currently working on my Gold Award. I'm going to be doing a cosplay with my friends...I think it's going to be LotR. I'm very excited, but I'm having to make costumes and weapons and write the script! My friends are going to help, of course, but I just thought I'd let you know.
lady_of_the_ring
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2007 05:33
Technically, Avatar isn't anime. It was only designed to look like anime.

But I love anime. Especially Hayao Miyazaki's films.

I am so glad I'm in college (no bus). Never liked the bus anyway.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2007 08:50
I really like Inuyasha and Nauroto. Inuyahsa the most.
Yeah I don't reamember if I did get something to eat or not.
Ok when we left to go to Mosine on friday we ended up getting caught in traffic. I mean who ever heard of traffic in Wisconsion?! Then when we accually got to Mosione we got lost. We had fun at dinner, but when we were on our way home we got a flat tire. We had to stay the night at lorilis house. Which of course was not a bad thing. We got to know lorali and her mom better. Over all this was a good weekend. The flat tire worked out for good.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2007 01:17
Hello...seems that people have been too busy to visit this thread...

Well, me and my friends have decided to do an anime cosplay instead...it's actually going to be Naruto. I'm very excited. But the filming won't be until next Spring because it's already getting cold over here and we don't want to film while it's cold, unless we're doing it inside!

Anyway, allow me to bring in some insanity.

*runs around throwing grapes*
<< First2425262728Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email