Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First2526272829Last >>
Author Topic:
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Insanity Unites! A club for the crazy.
on: September 17, 2007 10:48
Ooooo!! Grapes!! I like grapes!! *grabs grapes and eats them.* Yeah It is getting cold where I live too. And it's only the middle of september.

SARAH
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2007 11:53
It's cooling down, and warming right back up again where I live. The Mothman Festival was this past weekend here in West Virginia, I didn't get to go, bummer.

I hate grapes, especially after today at lunch when a bunch of people started throwing grapes at each other. They went everywhere, I had to duck to avoid being hit, as well as the rest of my friends, not very mature for high school kids of you ask me.... Especially seniors and juniors, and when the room's filled with teachers and various staff members.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 12:13
Aww but thats the fun of food fights! Although, unforutanally I have never particapated in one of those before.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 12:58
Me neither CE.

I hate the cold! I wanna move to California or somewhere down South...or Texas! It's warm down there...and cowboys live down there too. lol!
I don't want it to get colder...
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 03:28
Oh my god! I am with you in that!! I would love to move to California or Hawhii. Winter is evil!!!!

SARAH

ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 06:08
Yay! Someone is with me on that subject! All my friends, save one, don't care about the cold.
Take me somewhere warm baby!
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
longbe4thesun
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 07:34
I love winter, I love the lake effect snow. I don't know how I could handle no snow.
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 11:05
Ugh! It's so hot here! Like to the point of losing what's left of your brain!
ArodieltheElfofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 12:22
I would LOVE to be in a food fight! I've been in a small one with one of my friends in 3rd grade, but it wasn't to the point that we were getting food in our hair and all that. It was more like a "destroying each other's lunches" type game. We made a big mess, but it was still fun.

I don't like winter either, unless it snows. But where I live, it hardly ever snows. And if it does, it's only 3 inches deep at the most. But I love it when the seasons change between summer and fall (like it's doing now) and between winter and spring.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2007 06:03
Spring is my fav season!!
Hey does any body else think that Tom Felton is realllly good looking?

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2007 03:35
I like the beginning of summer....it's not too hot and it's not all mushy like it is during spring.

Who's Tom Felton?
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2007 05:37
Draco Malfoy. Do you watch or read Harry Potter ElfmaidenofLorien?

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2007 06:13
'fraid not CE. I never got into it...guess it just wasn't my cup of tea.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2007 08:18
MONKEYS!!!!!!

Yeah I had the random urge to yell that. Don't know why. I just sometimes like to yell monkeys. Oh and remember the monkeys are coming.

SARAH
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2007 01:21
monkeys?!?!?! where?!?!?!?! *hides under pebble* gah, i just got back from an airsoft war with my friends. *points to the galizzlion welts all over him* welts!!! lol, i love airsoft wars. so fun. hmm, i cant really stand the cold. living in florida helps with that!! it never gets cold were i live!! yay!!!
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2007 01:30
Yeah, it's weird, the school I go to has a lot of AC going on, and I'm not used to the cold, so I cough a lot.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2007 02:02
I hate it when people put on the AC when it doesn't need to be on. Seesh, give me a cold why don't cha?

I like yelling random words...sometimes I have a favorite word that I just need to shout...my current favorite word is: bakayaro. It's Japanese for 'fool or idiot' I love saying that now...

And when I say it, it is not meant toward any of you. I promise.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2007 06:00
Hehehehe!!! I think I might use that on my brothers!!:evil:

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2007 09:56
Oh yes! It is such a fun word! But my brother knows what it means, so saying to him doesn't effect him...he just gets angry, not confused. But when I say it, it's usually just because I like Japanese words.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2007 11:27
There doesn't seem to be much insainty around here.
*ponders while stroking my chin.*
I've got it!! We can disscusse the insaine qualitys of.... the mango fruit!! Yeah I don't know where that came from, but that is the beauty of it.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2007 01:49
hmmm, I don't like the taste of mangos...they are weird.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2007 06:17
Maybe they use that to their advantage. Maybe that is their tactics for taking over the world. They make them selves taste so bad that no one will want to eat them and then after a while they will be the only fruit left!

SARAH
Nendhínen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2007 06:28
No way! I like them and in time of need I shall face their threat and eat them. Mwahaha! :evil:
Well I don't remember eating my last mango, but do they taste sort of like a carrot? It could be their tactics to taste like vegetable.
ClumsyElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2007 07:01
There is hope left!! Hey maybe I like mangos to. Don't know, never had them. Should try them to see if I can help stop the invasion.

SARAH
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2007 02:32
Mangos are trying to take over the world! OMG! Run for cover!

They do taste sort of like carrots...and I don't like carrots either, though sometimes I do eat them. Carrots and mangoes must be in league with each other...plotting something sinister!
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2007 10:42
Hmm, mangoes and taking over the world, somehow I always invisioned cockroaches doing this...ah well. Sorry I haven't been around in so long, life's hectic!
Esmerelda~Baggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2007 11:48
By the way guys, I'm not dead, I just couldn't get on because my computer crashed.
Ecthelion_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 02:52
Aw... mine does that too, occasionally.
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 07:44
yeah, and since me and ezz share the same computer, that goes for me too. and i like mangos.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 08:17
I don't know..mangos just taste so odd...I can't describe it...perhaps it tastes like wax?

I couldn't get on yesterday because of me stupid compy! grrr
Nendhínen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 09:43
You have ever eaten wax?

Melian (my notebook) sometimes freezes but that's all. Maybe you're not paying enough heed at your comps, or perhaps, you were paying a lot and spoilt them.
Caleniel41
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 01:04
*sneaks back in*

I've eaten wax. Well, in one form. I ate a crayon once.. I think it was red. I also used to eat play dough (nice and salty ) silly putty (tastes alot like plastic...) and erasers (a great way to relieve stress!)

One of my computers is ancient and one of them is fairly new. They both decide to die from time to time. I find it interesting that you named your comp Nen. I've named many objects but never the one I'm currently typing on... But I did invent the species of miniscule humans who live inside and operate it... I forget what I named them but they have fast and slow days.
bowman
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 03:16
hm, the little men in my computer must have decided to take a vacation then, good thing there back to work now.
Nendhínen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2007 09:25
well, each computer has a name - it enables it to be indentified within a LAN (local area network) but a common name is like SR13AE776FA so I changed it

you may find interesting how are the comps in our Supercomputing centre called - we got dior, imladris and even some uruks
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2007 01:32
Thats awesome Nen! When I get my own laptop (which will be happening soon considering college is coming up for me!) I shall name it....um...well, I'll wait and see what it looks like first.

I've eaten play dough before...oh and I used to love munching on paper. I used to eat whole sugar packets, paper and all. Yep, I was one weird kid.
<< First2526272829Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email