Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Ranger's Apprentice Series
on: September 02, 2008 03:13
If anyone reads this and is confused, we are talking about the Ranger's Apprentice forum There is an on-going Fred society there...
Anyhow...about 2 more months until book 8 comes out...I can't wait! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 12:20
yeah im the founder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and btw now we have to get OB to join the freddies
and who dies? OB said something about that
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 02, 2008 03:05
Someone dies? Did she mention a bear with the dying? If so, it's just an inside joke, think nothing of it...no one I know dies...
I doubt OB will join the Freddies, I'll try and get her to though...
WOOOO FRED SOCIETY! :evil: :naughty: :disco: :rolling: :cheers: :hug: :killcomp: :angel: :banghead:
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2008 12:34
yeah i know she wont join but maybe we can change her mind
she posted on the forum "RZ is crazy...she emailed me asking me to join the Freddy society..." i started laugingso much.

and the way she talked about the death she said she had another funeral to go to and i might know whos cause im talking to you
Lady_Alya
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2008 09:38
Erm, I am so confused. I'm sorry to have been missing things, but I have not had time online. Someone care to fill me in?
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2008 10:33
we are talking about the Ranger's Apprentice Forum we are both members of. and we also talked about her cousin who is also a member of the forum and this forum
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: September 06, 2008 12:03
Once again...this forum is to talk about the Ranger Apprentice books. Not to chit chat about other forums, what you do there or other people. This thread is becoming more of a chat area than it is a discussion. You want to talk about other forums on other sites...you need to be on that site...not here, ok...
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2008 02:37
ok Sorry...

hmm...How did you enjoy book one Lady Alya? I am on book seven, but when I'm done with that, I'm going to read the whole series again
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2008 08:05
did you check your email?
YOU can win the 8th book early but i cant cause im an American
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2008 11:11
I knew the anwsers without having to even look I'm not alowed to enter in things though...MEH!
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 12:48
why cant you enter?
i know why i cant and RW took it pretty hard and is emailing Flanagan and Random House about it
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 11:53
Why Flanagan? It isn't up to him! The poor guy...(JF) ...It's up to his publishers...but I can't because I'm not allowed... :rolleyes: I have to get it when it comes out...but I'll be having a mini RA party for that
I know we're going to know of Halt's sad past...And let me tell you, I want to know about it sooooooooooooooooo bad...
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 01:09
parents wont let you enter or something?
and he was just really upset and angry justg needed to get his temper out i guess
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2008 02:33
Who? Flanagan was mad?
And yes...but oh well...I'm allowed to enter the 'Brisingr' thing
And to start up a conversation about RA: What do you think will happen in book 8?
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2008 10:37
i think will and alyss will get together
i dont really know
but
Amelia is deleting th eanything goes thread
i have made a second account
and i made araluen ranger "leave"
Ranger isabelle is doing the same
WDB and tuglardow actually left
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 03:44
*thinks about her weird thought of Will and Alyss...decides not to say anything for her own sake*

Oh my gosh...the RA forum is going to stink now...I basically left...I wonder what Dryst will think...she's been at band camp all day...
and he was just really upset and angry justg needed to get his temper out i guess

Was Flanagan mad or RM?
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 03:47
well i know they are obviously are going to get together probably going to have the female ranger
and AR quit the forum and Crazy tomato is the undercover AR
but only 3 people know its me
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 03:59
First of all, who was the one who let out all their anger (look at quote in my last post) I want to know...I think I now who it is...
and I'm going to start the new RA forum topic
Araluen_Ranger
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2008 04:17
oh sorry
it was RW
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: September 14, 2008 10:36
Araluen_Ranger and Lothara,

I would like to remind you that this is a CoE site, not a Ranger's Apprentice one. You have been asked before not to discuss the RA site here yet you ignore this request on a regular basis. Your conversations about RA have even spilled over into the Newbie's Welcome Chit Chat thread, a thread meant to do as it is named,,,,welcome our newbies to Council of Elrond (not Ranger's Apprentice).

I'd suggest you read The board rules . Further, may we suggest you chat about the RA site ON the RA site, or use the CoE chat room, PM each other or maybe even think about signing up for an IM forum such as MSN or Yahoo, where you can chat as long as you like directly.

But please do not use space in multiple threads of CoE to chit chat about the comings, goings, problems, arguments, etc. of another site.
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: September 14, 2008 11:22
Until further notice this thread is closed.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email