Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Musical Instruments?
on: March 03, 2013 10:27
I'm IN LOVE with guitar! Unfortunately, I can only play a meager 2 songs...I really want to find a good teacher on YouTube though. So if you know of someone good, please let me know!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 07:42
I play the guitar and the harmonica. I only play the blues though
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 09:48
I thought I'd already posted in this forum, but since it doesn't appear that I have, I shall. I mainly play guitar, violin, and viola.I also play ukelele (cutest thing ever!), piano, and a bit of drums. Guitar is honestly my favorite because it's really beautiful, and you can play so many styles of music on it. Me and my sister play guitar, and we love to bring them camping and play around the camp fire at night and listen to the music echo in the valley. I've played viola since I was in 4th grade (I'm a freshman in college now) and I love the sound. I've never taken private lessons due to financial reasons, but I sometimes wish I had. I love orchestra music! Orche-dorks all the way! Ukeleles are also very EPIC! If you want a cheap and easy instrument to play, get a ukelele! The chords are sooo basic and everyone is impressed with its size and sound. I'm getting off-topic, so I need to stop
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 04:28
I'm and early-intermediate pianist and for a while before that I played the trumpet, that's about it though
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Well, let's see... i play a lot! I mainly play guitar, viola and i sing (does that count?)I'll usually pick some random instrument and just start playing I love music!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Im so sad because the school is going to probably cut the music program next year! I might DIE without my cello!! I'll have to buy a new one and then...UG!! WHY!!! Sorry to ruin your time...
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
NOOOOO!!!! I know what you mean sis!!!! I cannot live without violila!!!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is a shame when schools cut a program it is usually the arts that suffer. Perhaps the parent-teacher association at your school can help with funds for it?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I play the violin, and have since 3rd grade becasue of lack of interest from the people in 4th grade. I am in love with it, and have affectionatly named my own insturment Giovanni, the manufacturer. I would die without String Ensemble and Orchestra at my school. I play guitar also, and on ocassion play with lotrelessar's fam
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Get to play for the eighth graders graduation ceremony tomorrow! Wish me luck!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email