Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
Post Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in 3D)
on: May 12, 2010 02:45
I hope this thread isn't taken lol. Anyway, after watching the 3D version I thought it was awesome. Especially when Anakin gets a padawan because it makes you wonder what will happen to Ahsoka after Order 66. Then when the series began, we get to see the life of the clone troopers up close. So to me, that's a big deal because we get to see not only the different personalities of the clones, but how they bond to both their "Brothers" and their Jedi generals. Well now you heard my thought about the movie and the tv show, what is your opinion about it?
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in 3D)
on: May 13, 2010 08:14
Glad to know that I'm not the only one who watches the show. I like it, it's silly at times but entertaining.
For Ahsoka, check out Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith DVD and look in the deleted scenes, in one of them you can find out what happens to her. I warn you though, it's sad.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2010 11:21
i also watch the show as i am a fan of star wars, i watch it with my brother who is like a padawan learner he is learning the knowledge of star wars i have gained over the years and i am passing my star wars knowledge to him. after revenge of the sith i thought lucas was done making anything star wars. i thought the film was good, couldn't believe anakin has a padawn and that jabba had a son. as for ahsoka it is sad what happens to her as well as the rest of the jedi order once order 66 is issued.

[Edited on 13/5/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2010 01:18
i also watch the show as i am a fan of star wars, i watch it with my brother who is like a padawan learner he is learning the knowledge of star wars i have gained over the years and i am passing my star wars knowledge to him. after revenge of the sith i thought lucas was done making anything star wars. i thought the film was good, couldn't believe anakin has a padawn and that jabba had a son. as for ahsoka it is sad what happens to her as well as the rest of the jedi order once order 66 is issued.

[Edited on 13/5/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]

Well, you have to remember that Ahsoka was created before revenge of the sith as well as Rex. I think Ahsoka will survive Order 66 because there are some clones who believed that that order was wrong. Not all clones obey Order 66. Some refuse to follow it and sides with the jedis. I hope Rex is that clone because I truly beleived that he cares alot about Ahsoka. I like Ahsoka alot, she's just too funny and cool.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2010 01:37
very true rowena. as i recall i did read a few clones joined forces with the jedi and did not obey order 66.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2010 04:33
I was so mad when they decided to show the third season in the Fall of 2010! I cannot wait for that long > But oh man, that episode about Boba Fett was genius! They even allow the actor, Daniel Logan( who played young Boba in episode 2), to voice him! How awesome is that?!
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2010 01:24
patience use the force to calm your mind rowena. i can't wait for season three and see what else they have to say for stories of the clone wars, i can't wait for season 2 to hit dvd because the last episode of that season my mother distracted me from watching it with my brother and i missed it. that episode with boba was genius, i had a feeling they were eventually going to introduce boba to the series and he would fit in with the clones with nobody suspecting who he was until it was to late. i got to meet jeremy bulloch the original boba in the original trilogy.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2010 03:34
Yeah well, sometimes I can be impatient lol... It's great to see other famous jedis throughout the show instead of just focusing on Obi-Wan and Anakin. I LOVE Kit Fisto. He's just too awesome. I also like Barriss Offee because of her status as a jedi healer. I think there was a novel about her during the clone wars.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2010 08:37
kit is an amazing jedi master, my friends always laugh because kit is always smiling except for when he is killed by palpatine. i think every star wars fan must have realized when episode III was being filmed that the jedi were going to get wiped out in the film. as for the jedi killed in the deleted scene for episode III that was shaak ti not ahsoka.

[Edited on 15/5/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2010 03:18
Rex and Cody are awesome in the series. There are some scenes where they can be so funny, that I couldn't stop laughing. XD We know what happened to Cody during Order 66 but even then, he is still awesome and my favorite clone.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2010 03:45
i think its cool they showed more of cody's background before episode III. the funniest thing i remember reading is what cody said after he got the order for order 66, he said ""would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" i find it funny because he gave obi-wan the lightsaber back then realized what he had done after getting the order.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2010 04:36
i think its cool they showed more of cody's background before episode III. the funniest thing i remember reading is what cody said after he got the order for order 66, he said ""would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" i find it funny because he gave obi-wan the lightsaber back then realized what he had done after getting the order.

OMG, I laugh at that part. I don't know if you noticed, but after Cody recieved the order, he kinda hesitated for a brief second before replying "Yes, my lord." He was afraid that it going to happened, so he gave the order to the clone to give Obi-Wan a quick "death" because Cody feels that he deserved a painless one. The same goes with Bly shooting Aayla Secura in Felucia.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2010 12:53
the line said by cody i believe was actually in the novelization not the film itself. i think what happened with bly is that he had his troops wait as to not make aayla get suspicious of what they were going to do. i think yoda was really calm and patient as he was sensing what happened to his friends and when the clones took aim at yoda he got them with one swift strike. did you know the jedi that was killed in front of organa was played by lucas' son jett. in another note about star wars my sword fighting class will soon be opening a jedi academy to teach people lightsaber combat and my sword fighting teacher might have me be the teacher for the lightsaber class.

[Edited on 18/5/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 17, 2010 04:44
the line said by cody i believe was actually in the novelization not the film itself. i think what happened with bly is that he had his troops wait as to not make aayla get suspicious of what they were going to do. i think yoda was really calm and patient as he was sensing what happened to his friends and when the clones took aim at yoda he got them with one swift strike. did you know the jedi that was killed in front of organa was played by lucas' son jett. in another note about star wars my sword fighting class will soon be opening a jedi academy to teach people lightsaber combat and my sword fighting teacher might have me be the teacher for the lightsaber class.

[Edited on 18/5/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]

Yeah I saw Lucas son in the movie. He's pretty good handling the lightsaber. Not bad for beginner actor lol. You soooo lucky that you get to be a teacher at you own academy! I suck at sword fights I saw alot of fanart about rex and ahsoka. If you check out deviantart there's a whole lot of them.

[Edited on 18/5/2010 by LightElfRowena]
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2010 06:29
you can also spot lucas in episode III at the opera scene. the academy actually belongs to my instructor but he might ask me to teach the jedi academy. one thing i've learned while in sword fighting class is the ways of the sword combat are almost similar to that of lightsaber combat. i have seen deviantarts pics of rex and ahsoka there are a lot of pics.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2010 04:36
you can also spot lucas in episode III at the opera scene. the academy actually belongs to my instructor but he might ask me to teach the jedi academy. one thing i've learned while in sword fighting class is the ways of the sword combat are almost similar to that of lightsaber combat. i have seen deviantarts pics of rex and ahsoka there are a lot of pics.

Didn't one of Lucus' daughter played a cameo in Episode 3? I think she played a twi'lek senator or something...
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2010 01:54
his daughters have cameo's as well. in episode III one of his daughters is the senator behind palpatine when he returns to coruscant and the other is one of the two blue-face people speaking to another blue-face who is lucas.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2010 12:04
I'm sooo excited about the third season of the clone wars! September 17th is the day it's going to air in the US!
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2010 09:40
I can't wait for season 3!! The trailers look awesome--I'm really looking forward to more Ahsoka character development.
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2010 04:19
The episodes Clone Cadets and ARC Troopers are amazing!! I'm so glad Echo and Fives are back in season three! They changed alot since the Rookies episode, they are more mature but they still have the joking personality. Plus we get to see more of planet Kamino and the other clones too.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2010 10:09
So far season three has been great--the first two episodes were just awesome. I haven't really been into the clone troopers but I'm liking them more and more as the series goes on. And ARC troopers had Obi-Wan, Anakin, Rex, Cody, Grievous and Ventress so that was awesome. Just saw Supply Lines today and really enjoyed it--part of it was sad but Jar Jar was so funny!
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2010 04:33
i can't recall if this was season 3 or 2 but when did boba try to get his revenge on mace? all i can say is boba being a clone is definitely one thing i did not expect lucas to do but when you think of it as how boba viewed it he looks exactly like the younger clones and he could easily disguise himself to be one of them in order to try to get access to the jedi.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2010 09:46
Yeah, end of season two. I believe in Attack of the Clones Taun We said Jango requested an unaltered clone of himself, who became Boba. So he would have looked just like the others but didn't have accelerated growth or any other altering. I feel rather sad for him, the poor guy actually saw his father being killed and had no one in the galaxy who cared for him at all.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2010 01:12
thanks rosie, i forgot which season it was in when boba tried to take out mace and anakin. close rosie, it was actually lama su. here's the entire dialogue:

lama su: apart from his pay, which is considerable, fett demanded only one thing: an unaltered clone for himself. curious, isn't it?
obi-wan: unaltered?
lama su: pure genetic replication. no tampering with the structure to make it more docile, and no growth acceleration.

i actually agree with you as well rosie because it is sad, boba had nobody to go to besides taun-we but i'm sure it wasn't easy for him to return to kamino once the jedi would always stop by to inspect the upcoming troops as boba must have been wanted for his role that he played along side his "father"

in another star wars note non-involving the show, i will be going to a sci-fi convention soon where there will be a star wars speed dating event for star wars fans and i have signed myself up for it.

[Edited on 18/10/2010 by EthelwulfHanrahan]
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2010 10:08
Ah yes, it was Lama Su. Can I just say I think the chairs in that scene are awesome?

I heard there was a speed-dating event at Celebration V and some people really liked it. Have fun!
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2010 05:31
I'm really happy on how season three turns out, especially the episode " The Academy. I can't wait until Friday, where we get to see Aurra Sing again
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2010 10:37
the chairs when obi and lama meet are really cool rosie, wish there were chairs like that. thank you rosie, who knows i might meet someone who loves star wars as much as me. the academy episode was good, aurra sing next to boba is one of the coolest bounty hunters.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2010 11:17
It's nice to hear some positive comments on The Academy; seems like a lot of people didn't like it too much. I liked seeing how much Ahsoka has grown up, and how Anakin is proud of her.

I can't wait for Assassin either! Ahsoka and Padme! On Alderaan--I am so excited to finally see more of the planet!
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2010 11:58
just read the preview on Assassin, i agree i'm glad lucas is deciding to show what alderaan looked like because all we've seen is alderaan from space before it was blown up and at the end of episode III
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2010 11:21
So what did you all think of Assassin? I really really liked it. Aldaraan was cool and I really liked the Padme/Ahsoka scenes.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2010 12:58
alderaan wasn't given more insight if you ask me rosie, all they showed was basically what we saw at the end of revenge of the sith. either way good episode
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2010 05:56
So what did you all think of Assassin? I really really liked it. Aldaraan was cool and I really liked the Padme/Ahsoka scenes.

I love it There's a lot of complaint about it on my facebook group though. They prefer actions than politics, which was understandable. However, as much I love Ani, Obi Wan, and Ahsoka, I like Padme and I love how she handled war in her own way. There's always another alternative to win the war beside fighting and Padme chose to win through peace talks, like Satine did on Mandalore. In my opinion, it was great to see how politics can play a role in influencing the government in either a good way or a bad way.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2010 09:06
i find it funny how ziro tried denying his involvement until he blurted it out it was all his idea. the next one with bane looks interesting.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2011 02:37
So far season 3 is living up to my statisfaction
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2011 11:01
Season 3 has been seriously amazing. These last episodes have been awesome and intense! What do you think of the new character models?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email