Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in 3D)
on: February 11, 2011 01:34
Season 3 has been seriously amazing. These last episodes have been awesome and intense! What do you think of the new character models?

I love it The episode about the Son, Daughter and Father is fantastic because you can see the communication between the 'light' and 'dark'. I was so happy when Qui GOn made an appearence! I can't wait for tonight's episode!
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2011 05:07
I was insanely excited when I heard about Qui-Gon. It is so awesome that Liam Neeson did it. And Pernilla August too! I'll see the next episode on Monday--can't wait to see how this arc wraps up!
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2011 12:15
Echo and Fives made an appearance!!! So did Captain Tarkin! I got to admit it was great to see Tarkin in the Clone Wars. I don't like him, but it's awesome that he's in the show. Speaking of Tarkin, what happed to Admiral Yularen? I miss the guy, he's my favorite Republic/Empire soldier. I can't wait to see Chewbacca next week!
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2011 02:16
That was a good episode. I've never liked Tarkin either, but I thought he was extremely well done--personality, appearance, voice. Yularin is one of my favorites too--I thought he was going to be frozen in carbonate (looked like him in the trailer). Thankfully we know he can't die in TCW because he's actually in A New Hope. Yes, Chewbacca will be great! I think he'll be in the season finale.
My blog ensanguining the skies. how heavily it dies. into the west away; past touch and sight and sound. not further to be found, how hopeless under ground. falls the remorseful day.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2011 01:18
Last week episode was AMAZING! But I'm also sadden that we lost Even Perril and Echo, especially echo. I love that clone and i'm sure other star wars fans feels the same sadness and disappointment that another awesome clone was killed off. Lets just hope that Fives won't meet the same fate anytime soon. On the bright side, I can't wait to see Chewbacca next month.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2011 11:14
I agree with you on both, that it was amazing and sad. If you're on Facebook, Dave Filoni wrote a note about Echo's death and I though it was really nice. The last episode in the Citadel arc reminded me of LotR in a couple ways - first the warg battle from TTT with those beasts, then Even Piell's funeral when he floated down the river and over the waterfall, kind of like Boromir. I know Dave Filoni likes LotR and there have been references before so...

Yes! It will be so cool to see Chewbacca! On the trailer I thought he looked really good.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2011 12:16
I agree with you on both, that it was amazing and sad. If you're on Facebook, Dave Filoni wrote a note about Echo's death and I though it was really nice. The last episode in the Citadel arc reminded me of LotR in a couple ways - first the warg battle from TTT with those beasts, then Even Piell's funeral when he floated down the river and over the waterfall, kind of like Boromir. I know Dave Filoni likes LotR and there have been references before so...

Yes! It will be so cool to see Chewbacca! On the trailer I thought he looked really good.

OMG I never even thought about that! you're right about the beast/wargs reference and Even Piell's funeral. That's sharp observation right there lol! I love last week episode of padawan lost. I think it's fantastaic that we get to see how the younglings handled the usage of the Force. Also, Ahsoka makes a pretty good teacher in guiding them to safety. But once again, we have to wait till fall until we see the next season.
EthelwulfHanrahan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2011 09:58
i noticed the same thing in the citadel episode but notice that even's body doesn't float it just sinks right into the lava.
Rosie_Cotton43
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2011 04:29
TCW is back! What did you all think of the premiere?
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2012 04:59
OMG The new season rocks!!! Did you see the episode Slaves of the Republic? I love how the writers portrays Anakin's emotions when he faced the slavers. Oh, did I mention that Ahsoka look really pretty in the new outfit as a 'Togruta princess? Overall this season got me hooked.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in 3D)
on: May 04, 2012 04:06
Today is Star Wars Day!!! May the Fourth be with you!! hehehehehe... I just thought I'd post that lol
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (in 3D)
on: November 10, 2012 01:53
Wow I need to keep track on this lol! Has anyone seen the new episodes yet? So far i'm really excited with this season of star wars.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, this hasn't been posted on since 2012!!! Well, I finished the Clone Wars and was really sad. Did any one else cry at the end of season 5?? Cause I sure did.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
CLONE WARS IS AWESOME!!
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome indeed!
And yes, the ending of season 5 was pretty sad.
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, my and my two sisters found season six episode 1!!!!!
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys!! You can find the complete season 6 on YouTube!!! Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email