Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A King's Legacy OOC (TR, semi-scripted/Recruiting closed)
on: June 22, 2011 10:20
I am back
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2011 05:08
That was a awesume post Ohtariel. I'm in the middle of the Rocky Mountian Trench ATM on a bit of a vacation and I'm not up to doing a post on my Android, nore do I really want to, to much scenery and wildlife. Saw our first grizzly in the wild and walked on a glacier which are both firsts for me. I will be posting early next week because this thread is worth keeping alive and moving on to it's next phase. Look around and there's nothing like it going on in any forum and it's worth keeping.

[Edited on 16/7/2011 by Fennuir]
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2011 07:50
I'm going to Poland tomorrow, but we can just keep posting. I'll be online as much as possible.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: July 19, 2011 08:52
I heard from Nifredil, and she can't join us until September. I'm waiting to hear back from her to know if I should cover for Ardyn for a while until she can return.

Also, Fenn, Laes, should we do another JP? Adrienne doesn't have too much to do know except wait around for news of Ithilien...
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
~Laesneniel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2011 08:21
Sounds good to me! Just PM me when you want to start. I'm up for it if you and Fenn are.
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2011 07:56
I'm sorry I haven't posted. My quite elderly mother has been very ill and I've spent hours seeing her through this, driving her to medical appointments and basically taking care of everything else. I have to be away again from the 28th to Aug 2. Lets hope August is a better month.
Ohtariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2011 07:31
Alright everybody! UP UP UP! Off your lazy backsides. Summer is over! Back to work. GET!
~Laesneniel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2011 06:17
Haha nice Ohtariel!
I apologize once more for not being ong! Summer and Life have just been crazy-work, work, family, work, school, Dungeons&Dragons, romance(haha not really), personal conflicts, etc. Ill try and post something by this time next week at the very latest!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 30, 2011 07:28
I'm alive...barely. I have an American Rev War reenactment this weekend and will be out of town. But I'll have something up Labor Day (American holiday).
"There is no such thing as a geek, just those who love things the rest of humanity finds weird."
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2011 12:26
I am still around but life is being difficult, more difficult than I thought it could possily be at this juncture of time. Being disabled can add to those problems and right now I'm completely over whelmed. As soon as I know what's happening in our lives I'll let you know.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 02, 2011 02:59
Take care, Fenn! I'm sending prayers your way.

In the meantime, I still am working on a post for Adrienne. I've been at a writer's block, but I think what I'm working on will work until we get moving again.
~Laesneniel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2011 05:14
Hope everything works out okay, Fennuir!

I'm also working on something to post - I seriously have WAY to many RPGs in my life right now. -.- Anyway, I should have it done and up soon!
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: December 15, 2011 12:01
Alright everyone, let's get this going again! Fenn or Laes, I do believe one of you is due for a post, but I can put something together in a pinch. I have more time on my hands to get involved so let's move things along. As it stands, Aeron, Thyrin, and Matthias are off to Ithilien to kick some Gurothos-backsides, Renault is up to his no-good-dirty rotten tricks and is planning on framing Aeron, Gerant is with Synne, and Adrienne is chomping at the bit and ready to bite some gossips' heads off. Sound good?
Nínimelle
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2011 05:37
I am unable to continue this RPG, so I will have to say goodbye to everyone. Good luck with everything!
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2011 09:04
sorry to loose you Nimimelle take care. I don't know what's planned for the Gurothos but how about them using Minas Morgul as their hide out?

[Edited on 21/12/2011 by Fennuir]
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2011 07:39
Hello :wave:

I have been asked to join by the lovely Dinen and take over the part of Gerant, let's hope I can do him justice!

Also I may be bringing in Ileandra friend of Adrienne, and Mirfain who could help relay information to Aeron about Renault's wrongdoings in the future?

Edit: Also question, should Gerant go with Aeron to Ithilien?

[Edited on 29/12/2011 by Lilypad]
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2012 12:03
I thought that Gerant would remain behind to woo his Rohan princess, but I have no problem with him going to Ithilien. It would likely be something he would do automatically were it not for the Princess he smitten with. Sorry Lilypad I should have asked you about that. The joint post was awesome.

Sorry with the move and packing things I've been really loaded down and not online much. Our move is on the 31st but we aren't in our new home till the 2nd of Feb. I have already made sure that we can go online the day we arrive.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: February 02, 2012 11:18
*poke*

Alright everyone, let's get ourselves up and going again. I have ideas rattling around this ol' brain of mine, and I don't want to see this die!!
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2012 02:19
Hello all around!

I know I've been missing from action for an inexcusably long time, but I'm back on board, and even managed to read every single post there has been. And I must say - they are admirable. The way ths story's going, the superb writing of all of you... I'd love to rejoin you if that's all right!
The thing is, we should probably decide on the "HOW" part all together

So, I'll remind you I begun playing two characters: Ardyn and Naurind, and I'd love to keep them both. We could explain Ardyn's absence with a sickness due to work overload, what do you say? He could return now, still weak - probably summoned by Gwyneira to assist Renault with advice?
And I'd want to see Naurind strongly supporting Renault's position as the rightful King - until he's made to see what Renault is really about, and is forced to choose before his duty to the King and his friendship to Aeron. Perhaps he could be sent on a mission of some kind by Renault?

Just some thoughts from my part, any input will be very welcome
Looking forward to RPing with you all
~Nif
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Ohtariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2012 02:45
I support that message.^^^^^^^^^^^^

I do love people siding with me. Or rather my character? Dunno how that works yet.

And Renault does need minions. As of right now the only character I can really write with are Adrienne and Eira. And while they are lovely, a little diversity would be nice.

Chat me up one of these days Nif and we'll figure something out
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
Post Re: A King
on: March 29, 2012 03:43
I support that idea as well!

So, Lily and I are working on a joint post to get her introduced, but in the meantime, Nif, if you'd like to get a post up for your characters, go right ahead. We should have ours up pretty soon.

Matthias and Thyrin are taking a break until Fenn posts so they'll just have to deal with all the raging fire in Ithilien.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2012 01:28
I support that idea as well!

After reading everyone's posts and character profile I thought Ardyn and Naurind sounded like interesting characters so I am gland you are back Nifredil and look forward to seeing someone supporting Renault.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2012 04:47
That's great! Thank you!
Me and Ohtariel are working on a JP at the moment (and I love joint posts, they are much more dynamic than the single ones), so you'll get to read it soon enough! The events are immediately after the last posts, so in case Dinen and Lilypad can wait with theirs, I suggest you do!

~Nif
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2012 04:32
Hello!

So, that joint post is up. Once somebody else posts, I'll have Naurind arrive with the reinforcements and join the battle. Or do I have to wait for my posting turn to do that? I could have added the mustering of reinforcements and arrival to the battle ground already, but I loved how this post ended, with Renault's thoughts on the matter.
Also, It would take at least a couple of hours for Naurind to get there, is that right? So I better give others the chance to fill that gap in timeline

~Nif
In the Realm of Ulmo
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: April 07, 2012 11:41
The post was fantastic, you two! And Nif, I'm so glad that you are with us again! I've missed your writing. Lily and I are finishing a post between Adrienne and Gerant, and if you'd like, then you can post again. We've been doing a lot of joint posts so we really have no order. And finally, how would you feel about doing a joint post, Nif between Adrienne's man and Naurind? She's sending him to Ithilien, and perhaps they could bump into each other along the way? Or, Feladir could trail the reinforcements? It would be one way to bridge the gap.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: April 10, 2012 09:57
I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, lol. I've got to read the new posts and then see if we need a new post for Eira.

OH and also, I will be gone for a week the end of this month. Just fyi...
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: April 16, 2012 09:39
That sounds great, Eruce. It couldn't hurt to get a new post up for Eira (plus I always love reading your guys' writing!).
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2012 04:36
Thanks for posting it Dinen, sorry I couldn't get on until now.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: August 19, 2012 11:31
Hiya there! I've been conspicuously absent following a change in career (I was hired by a university system two months after graduating college!!) and a mess of other things. But, I'm here and committed to get this going again. We are on the theshold of some mischief-making, and I don't want this to die. It's been haunting me lately...literally!

What do y'all say? I know a few of you are still active!
Fennuir
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2012 10:38
I am back also and still committed. I have to catch up on reading which I plan to do tommorrow.
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2012 07:58
I am alive! What is going on, I am so excited for this!
Lilypad
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2012 03:46
*bump* double posting I know sorry, but had to say that I posted with Gerant. It was really to show what a spoilt brat he is, and he is sort of a 'lady's man,' if you will. Let me know if I need anything changed. Anyone can run into him by the way. Hope it is alright I jumped to the following morning at the end of the post, if not I can edit that bit.
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: September 28, 2012 10:41
That's fine with me! I know we've been moving really slowly for a while now so once we get past the next day or two, I'll probably skip us ahead to the following spring in time for Renault's coronation.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2012 03:36
Hi there!
I haven't been on for the entire summer due to my work as a tour guide. I literally had no time... But now I'm back and have posted
I love your idea about skipping ahead. We should not get stuck.
Looking forward to writing with all of you again!
~Nif
In the Realm of Ulmo
Dinenlasse
Realm Head of Aulë
Send Message
on: October 19, 2012 02:53
Welcome back, Nif!! I'm so, so glad to have you back!! I can't wait to read your post!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email