Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1213141516Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions the name Steve Pettit, someone I recently Googled because I did not know who he is.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has an author (?) that I was not able to find in Wikipedia.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, just a made up word meaning *female friend*

I hope Frodo pays attention to TSAM.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I should really listen to TSAM sometimes...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM's siggy applies to me!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if TSAM are words from a song by a group called *Disciple*
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM starts with the Sindarin word for "friend".
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is what Gandalf said to Frodo when Frodo said it was a pity that Bilbo did not kill Gollum.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM ends with an invented Sindarin word for "friend".
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM ends in a word that ends with a *Y*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a country song I listened to when I was younger.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM was one of my favorite songs a while back
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM must come from something but I do not know what.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of my childhood.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is really laying down the law to someone, and in no uncertain terms.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been around for a while.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of the movie Letters to God.
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM make me think of enduring when hardships come along the way.
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is what Gandalf said to Galadriel in Rivendell.
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM must mean the world to that Mellon
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

TSAM shows it does not take a mighty army to keep evil away, it takes heart.

[Edited on 03/21/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM was totally a surprise
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

In TSAM, Gandalf is saying that it is Saruman who thinks only a great power can hold evil in check.

[Edited on 03/21/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is probably about a guy mentioned by TPAM with the nickname starting with Ara.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is Gandalf's reply to Frodo when Frodo said it was a pity that Bilbo did not kill Gollum.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
?????
TSAM must have changed, because my post here from 28 February no longer makes sense.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has also changed and my post from March 21 no longer makes sense..
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm pretty sure TSAM is a song, but I don't know what the name of it is.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is from a song by Chris Young called...*Who I Am With You* I changed the words a bit. It is a beautiful song.

In TSAM, the words, *Never underestimate the power of a smile* is so true.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is never boring and it always positive and inspiring
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

TSAM is really great and more people should respond to it.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been updated!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM could be used to apply to anyone, because it is is called Dear X, You Don't Own Me.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM has a Geographer, a Historian and an Archeologist in it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has three different elements.
<< First1213141516Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email