Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats, Maxie!

I have no idea who TSAM is talking to.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems to be from a song. (?)
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM challenges someone ...
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM berates someone for being an idiot.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is going into my notebook and into my locker! Did you write it, Wolfie?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM stands on it's own two feet.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM descibes a very happy event.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I did write it, Maxie!

TPAM speaks of the One Ring.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I love it much!

TSAM makes me jealous that I didn't write it first! Once my account is healed, I'll need to makle my own siggy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, you can't change your sig either?

TSAM will get changed whenever Maxie's account is fixed.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Maxie

TSAM has gone in my powerpoint of siggys and stuff like that to look at when I need cheering up.

Actually, I only just made it, so is there anyone who has had one for a while and could remind me of some of the awesome ones that have been changed?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I remember most of mine, Wolfie, if you want those.

TSAM is a good example of the talent of Wolfbladequeen
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM tells me that somebody is Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
blush

TSAM has the most totally, utterly awesome little moving flower thingy
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM always makes me smile.

Yeah, I would love to hear some of your old ones, Lindarielwen... you could PM me with them or something like that?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
PM arriving soon

TSAM shows the determination of a very special girl I have the pleasure of knowing.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM sings.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is said by Gandalf!

Nope, I can't get into my "My Account" whatsoever.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is directed towards someone but the name is replaced by an *X* so as to keep the person anonymous.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the PM, Lindarielwen... does anyone else remember any of their siggys?

TSAM talks about three of my favourite things ever, singing, laughing, and being a crazy fool.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not so much a someone but a something...

TSAM is brilliantly crafted!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions a bullet.

(And yes, I am getting desparate for comments on this sig!)

[Edited on 04/30/2014 by Gandolorin]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
The last word in TSAM is *Sauron*
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
(This "the x word in TSAM" idea is really helpful!!!)

The first word in TSAM is *Singing*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The 38th word of TSAM isssss... wait for it... 'said'.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The next-to-last word of TSAM is "Paper"

(This could turn into a rut pretty quickly!)
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
sure could

The first word in TSAM is *That*
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word "day" in it twice.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM mentions *Sauron* once.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I think this game is getting a wee bit stale since only a few people play it. Perhaps we should take a break from it and restart it later if there is more traffic in the forum. What do you think?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, this game does gets played. There are plenty on page 3 that do not get played, one since Sept. 2013. I usually change my sig once a month. It gets hard when the sigs stay the same...kind of like this one avatar that is on here that never changes....

TSAM has 4 different elements...one is moving and is so awesome.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is talking about some the best day of someone's life
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry! I am desperate to change my sig!

TSAM is interesting
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is from a song. I think.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM part a is from a song, part b I'm not sure.
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email