Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1516171819Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has gone the way of a supernova.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is relatively new
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is relatively old.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM contains the phrase "Making up our own words" which may describe our most revered author better than anything else.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is not particularly (5th word of TSAM)

*goes off to change her siggy*

[Edited on 05/10/2014 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is very true!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM makes a statement about getting away from someone who was hurtful.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is like a mini fairytale.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is new!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has been around a while, and I guess still will be until you edity profiley thingy gets fixed.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder if TSAM was written by TPAM.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has changed since my last comment on it on May 09, 2014 07:37, because THAT comment makes no sense at all now.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, they are supposed to make sense?

TSAM has some sort of symbol at the beginning.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It is Galadriel's ring, I believe.

TSAM is very sweet and I wonder if it is directed towards someone.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM refers to a target.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Maxie! Yes, it is.

TSAM is noisy.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM rhymes.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The ninth word in TSAM is defined as "not present, absent, unavailiable."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
The last word in TSAM is "Disciple"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Horns" is repeated three times in TSAM
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM stays the same, stays the same, stays the same, stays the same, stays the same.....
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
And it will till my account is fixed.

The first part of the last sentence in TSAM reminds me of J.M Barrie
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie! Congrats on 3800 posts. Did you see Finding Neverland?

I should have TSAM memorized by now....but I don't
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM reminds me of a TV show (I think?): Third Stone from the Sun ...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of Mindolluin, the mountain peak upon which Aragorn found a sapling of Nimloth, the White Tree of Gondor.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did see Finding Neverland, and it was on HBO a few days ago!

TSAM has a little design that looks like a sunflower!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
In the third line of TSAM, if you change one letter and add one letter in the fifth word, you get the title of a movie starring Steve McQueen.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a symbol that I can not distinguish.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word *go* in it two times.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The tenth word in TSAM is a synonym for soldier.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has the word *yours* in it four times.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM brings hope to Minas Tirith.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM's text manages to keep entirely to the right of its picture, in contrast to mine.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
where your symbol is, the lines match up, the last line is not next to your symbol.

TSAM signals the arrival of aid to Gondor
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The last word in the fifth sentence of TSAM is blue today.
<< First1516171819Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email