Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
IsilduresBane9862
Council Member
Send Message
Post Who would you date?
on: January 06, 2012 03:58
Which actor and/or actress would you date from the trilogy? For me it would be Elijah because he is just so gorgeous...and he is kind and down to earth:love:Then again I can't say that Orlando doesn't do anything for me :heart:
Elijah Wood
6% (2)
Dominic Monaghan
0% (0)
Sean Astin
9% (3)
Billy Boyd
3% (1)
Liv Tyler
9% (3)
Miranda Otto
6% (2)
Orlando Bloom
30% (1)
Viggo Mortensen
18% (6)
David Wenham
0% (0)
Other
18% (6)
Lanyare
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Who would you date?
on: March 18, 2012 02:12
Viggo... Even though he's old enough to be my dad. Aragorn's my favourite character (even before the movies), and he virtually became him. He's also artistic, seems level and honest, and he's unbelievably handsome. *blush
coral
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2012 08:35
I'd love to date Hugo Weaving, I just love him so much...
Simbelmyne_Of_Rohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2012 04:30
I'd date Viggo Mortensen, David Wenham, or Karl Urban. Or all 3. lol
In place of a DARK LORD, YOU WILL HAVE A QUEEN! NOT DARK BUT BEAUTIFUL AND TERRIBLE AS THE DAWN! TREACHEROUS AS THE SEA! STRONGER THAN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH! ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2012 10:17
None of the above.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2012 07:05
I would date Sauron in the hope of changing his evil ways. And if he doesn't change, then I would go look for the One Ring and throw it in Mt. Doom...lol

But seriously, I guess I would date Viggo Mortenson. He would sing to me.

A star shines upon the hour of our last meeting

[Edited on 01/06/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2012 08:23
And give you sparkly things lol.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2012 09:32
Oh, and you know I would love the sparkly things. Leoflic_Nightleaf, there must be one actress in the cast that you would like to make laugh.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2012 09:37
I don't know lol. I already have a girl i like. Though i don't know what she thinks. Its kinda annoying.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2012 11:09
Then you must simply ask her.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2012 08:24
Well, if only it were that simple...
Julianna Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2012 03:08
LEGOLAS LEGOLAS LEGOLAS!
Legolas is ~L~ovely! Legolas is ~E~verlastingly talented! Legolas is ~G~reat! Legolas is ~O~h so awesome! Legolas is ~L~ovable! Legolas is ~A~mazing! Legolas is ~S~weet! ~LEGOLAS~ rules! Mrs.Greenleaf
ithildinilis
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2013 08:41
Easy. Orlando or Billy.
Ithildinilis "Do not cast all hope away. Tomorrow is unknown. Oft red is found at the rising of the sun" -Legolas
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2013 10:14
Orlando Bloom!
HaldirofLorien13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2013 06:40
Ugh, it'd probably end up being Viggo.
TofuFishy
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2013 11:03
I think I'd have to say Elijah Wood. I know more about him and he seems funny, kind, and nice to be around. And imagine Halloween! To bug him I really would dress up as Wilfred and tease him all day, haha!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
that would be funny! now that i think about it, maybe Elijah Wood. I am not sure! thank goodness it is never going to happen, or else i would never be able to decide! lol
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
For me...I would have to say Liv Tyler...
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I wouldn't date any of of them. Now, I might date one of the characters, but not any of the actors.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Out of the characters though, definitely Aragorn.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with Mareth, I wouldnt want to date the actors because I love the characters. And that's still a hard choice. I think I'd like to date Faramir. Aragorn is a bit too old for me and Frodo a bit too...short. So I do like Faramir the best, then
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I would date Faramir too, or Eomer. I really love Aragorn...but he is a little to old for me too...lol.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
No question, lovely Orlando. He's not only beautiful in LOTR. But also in Pirates of the Caribbean, Troy, The Three Musketeers, Kingdom of Heaven, Black Hawk Down, The Good Doctor, Main Street, Haven, and soon to be The Hobbit He's wonderful <3
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, you forgot Elizabethtown.

I still would date Viggo Mortenson. Not only does he love horses but he also sings and is a wonderful photographer who has written many books. And like Leoflic_Nightleaf said, he would give me sparkly things...

[Edited on 06/05/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Ninimgwend
Council Member
Send Message
Post Depends on what race I was in Middle Earth
on: July 02, 2013 11:40
If I was a Hobbit it would be Sam.
He's so sweet and kind. <3

[Edited on 07/02/2013 by Ninimgwend]
Vana Realm <3
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
I agree with both Mareth and lotrelessar. If I would date it would ba a character. Maybe Pipin Aragorn or Legolas
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
If I were to date a charachter, Faramir. Or Haldir. If it were an actor, it would be Orlando or Viggo
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Golden_Leaves
Council Member
Send Message
What? No Karl Urban?! He's totally adorable, though I agree with the like minded people, I would date the character, not the actor. So Eomer for sure, maybe Haldir if someone already snagged Eomer.
Image Image
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Um... Orlando, hands down!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Hanasian
Council Member
Send Message
Overall, Sarah McLeod! Of this list, Miranda. I'd consider Cate. Wouldn't consider Liv unless I was really drunk.
Eighth King of Arthedain - It was in battle that I come into this Kingship, and it will be in Battle when I leave it. There is no peace for the Realm of Arnor. Read the last stand of Arthedain in the Darkest of Days.
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
Originally, I'd date Orlando, but after seeing Desolation of Smaug, I also want to date Lee Pace He's a 'Sassy' elf ;P
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
If it was characters, I'd date Eomer.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Viggo Mortensen. He's older then I'd like, but the guy is a lot like Aragorn in real life [at least by what i've seen/read/noticed] and he's musical. That's always a plus. *.*
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
There is an update! For actor and character, Lee Pace/Thranduil!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email