Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Whoa! Considering The Hobbit, both Lee Pace [Loved him in Pushing Daisies] and Richard Armitage [Fell in love with him in North & South]. Though, Luke Evans and Aidan Turner [Bard and Kili] are handsome/cute too.

Many options in The Hobbit, hehe.

[Edited on 01/15/2014 by LadyElarinya]
Elijah Wood
6% (2)
Dominic Monaghan
0% (0)
Sean Astin
9% (3)
Billy Boyd
3% (1)
Liv Tyler
9% (3)
Miranda Otto
6% (2)
Orlando Bloom
30% (1)
Viggo Mortensen
18% (6)
David Wenham
0% (0)
Other
18% (6)
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Of course there are. Seems there are more options in the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings than in real life! At least, for me, that is...godness, i need to leave now...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Lol, I know what you mean. The good ones are always taken.
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
If only we could magically transport ourselves to Middle Earth...*sparkle*
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, I'd probbably be stick thin with all the walking and riding I'd be doing there, lol. So many places to go, people to meet. *wiggle eyebrows*
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, true enough!
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
LadyElarinya said:Wow, I'd probbably be stick thin with all the walking and riding I'd be doing there, lol. So many places to go, people to meet. *wiggle eyebrows*

*laugh* Can I come?

Hmm, for me it would be Aidan Turner. He's so cute. Besides...Ian Mckellen is unavailable.
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
True, true. You may have to fight with lotrelessar over Aidan, though.
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
*laugh*
Can't we share?
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
Maltaquesse Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I call Orlando!!!!!!!!! <3
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can have him! I'll have Lee Pace.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email