Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I would try to get Gollum to help out and take the Balrog with him when he dives trips and falls into the lava trying to get the Ring.

WWYD if you were asked to lead the Dwarven forces in the Battle of the Five Armies? Oh, and you had to ride a war-boar while doing it.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Claim I would be perfect as a leader in an infantry battle, but my inability to ride anything, never mind a boar, utterly disqualifies me for the position.

WWYD if you were asked to assist Sam in healing the damage done in the scouring of the Shire in the book? Image

[Edited on 10/25/2015 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
If I were showing my good side, I would help him. However, if I were showing my evil side I would try to make mischief. Nice to have the choice ...

WWYD if you had to make the case for Finwë's release from the Halls of Mandos?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I would of course tell the Valar that Finwe should be left in the Halls of Mandos unless they release Morgoth from the Void.

WWYD if you stumbled upon a Palantir?

[Edited on 11/29/2015 by Lord_Sauron]
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
I would likely grow addicted, lol. Image

WWYD if you stumbled upon the Hidden Way to Gondolin, and were taken captive by the guards?
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hunky Elf Guards Image ..... I would throw myself at on their feet tender mercies.

WWYD if you were captured by Morgoth's Orcs and had to dance for him alá Lúthien?
Edhelharn
Council Member
Send Message
I'm no dancer, so I'd probably end up getting killed

WWYD if you encountered Gollum before the War of the Ring, by yourself?
Image Image Love is the strongest force the world possesses - Mahatma Gandhi
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
It would never happen. Gollum is an emaciated - early - Hobbit. So probably less than 3 foot 6 inches. I am still about 5 foot 10 inches (used to be closer to 11 inches), but I weigh about 90 kilograms, meaning 198 pounds. I used to play table tennis, meaning I have the remnants of a vicious right hook. And still some painful power in my grip, more in my right hand, but not so sloppy in my left hand either (if bottles etc. proved unopenable by friends, I was the opener of last resort).
Long blab, short point: Gollum would stay VERY far away from any potential encounter ...

WWYD if you were given the job of getting baby Mûmakil potty-trained (whatever THAT means for a baby Mûmakil - a new-born baby elephant weighs about 240 pounds ...)
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
A baby Mûmakil Image I would love to potty train a baby Mûmakil.

WWYD if you were asked to travel to the Void to see if Melkor's willing to repent his misdeeds?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:A baby Mûmakil Image I would love to potty train a baby Mûmakil.

WWYD if you were asked to travel to the Void to see if Melkor's willing to repent his misdeeds?

Aaahhh - any guess how large the potty for a baby Mûmakil would need to be???

Hmmmmm - I would ask Tulkas to come along, carrying a full baby Mûmakil potty (I'm guessing only Tulkas could carry it ...), and ask Melkor if he would help E~S potty-train a baby Mûmakil by emptying the potty whenever necessary ... Image

WWYD if you were a fitness-trainer given the assignment of getting the Hobbits interested in aerobics?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Aaahhh - any guess how large the potty for a baby Mûmakil would need to be???
Actually, you just have to housebreak them so they go outside to do their business.

I would enjoy being a fitness-trainer to interested Hobbits.

Since you didn't answer my previous question, I will repeat it:

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Evil~Shieldmaiden said:Since you didn't answer my previous question, I will repeat it:

Me and Tulkas and full Mûmakil potty WAS my answer, with a rather tough test of the depth of his repentance, think you not?

So give it a go with a new question, E~S (used against Melkor, nothing can really be evil ...)
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Sorry There was so much going on in the post, I missed it.

WWYD if you had to climb to the top of Caradhras by the steepest cliff face of the mountain, and without the help of anybody?

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Redefine my goals, and to-do list, immediately! Image

WWYD if you were invited to a canoe trip on the Anduin from its estuary upriver to its source?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
It would be an awesome trip but I would only undertake it if I could have Aragorn paddling my canoe .... Image

WWYD if you were in charge of the baggage train accompanying the Union of Maedhros to the Battle of Unnumbered Tears?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Gwenniel
Council Member
Send Message
...if I took part in the Union, while knowing the outcome, I'd make sure to warn the Elves about the traitors among their allies.

WWYD if you were a night guard of Bree when the Nazgul arrive?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Gwen! Good to have you back Image

Let them in and then Image

WWYD if Gandalf showed up with a bunch of unruly dwarves and expected you to feed and entertain them?

[Edited on 01/30/2016 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Patiently explain to him that he is rather far from Hobbiton, and give him directions on how to get there.

WWYD if you were the innkeeper of the Green Dragon Inn and suddenly found the male Valar (accompanied by Samwise Gamgee) descending upon your inn?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Will they fit? I'm under the impression, perhaps wrongly conceived as a result of Morgoth's run in with Fingolfin, that the Valar are rather large individuals .... or, maybe not. How do I recognize them? Will they be wearing anything that would identify them as Valar?

(Oh dear, I've got to run ..... the serving wench has just informed that a large party has arrived.)

WWYD if you set out on what you assumed to be a ride in the country, only to find out that you're actually riding to the Paths of the Dead?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Continue riding, and if those deadies show up, sneeze at them and see how they cope with my cold viruses. Image

WWYD if you had gone along on a hike with a bunch of Noldor and suddenly found yourself at the western end of the Helcaraxë, and then realized that these Noldor seem determined to cross it?

[Edited on 02/14/2016 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Image ... nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humour, Gando. As for the Helcarexë ...

Hopefully, Finarfin hasn't gone to far and I can hitch a ride back to Túna with him.

WWYD if Túrin invited you to go hunting with him and you accidentally shot Beleg with an arrow?
Gwenniel
Council Member
Send Message
I would promptly apologize and explain this is what you get when you invite someone who has never been hunting before. I would try to get whatever help I can for Beleg, and if he is beyond saving... I don't think my fate would be in my hands at that point anymore.

WWYD if you were the guard of the gates of Gondolin and Eöl showed up?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
As a member of the underbelly of Gondolin society, I doubt seriously that our grand and glorious King would consider allowing me near one of his precious gates.

However, if he did allow me to enter into his service, I would, naturally, allow the Dark Elf entry. I mean why would I risk my head by refusing the great and glorious King's son-in-law entry into the city?

WWYD if you were invited to one of Bilbo's parties?

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Obviously, duck my head when going through the entrance door to Bag End. Don't need this: Image

WWYD if Frodo, Sam and Pippin invited you to come along on their walk from Bag End to Crickhollw at the beginning of FoTR?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I would love to walk toward Crickhollow, but I would try to avoid the stealing of cabbages; and getting caught up in Frodo's adventure.

WWYD if you were in attendance at the meeting that Maedhros held before the Nirnaeth Arnoediad and you found out that Ulfang was going to betray them?
Ringilswrath
Council Member
Send Message
I would pray Maedhros believed me when I told him what I'd learned. If he did not, I'd have to consider gathering friends to betray Ulfang first.

WWYD if you were the one who had to scout out Mirkwood for the White Council?
ImageImage

"Are you sure about that? It might just be a tie!" ~ Duo Maxwell, MS Gundam Wing

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Take some powerful spider repellent, and pray to the Valar that I didn't run into any unfriendly elves.

WWYD if you met Maglor at a sidewalk café in Paris in the 21st century?
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
Image and ask for an autograph, for the first time in my life.

TPBM, what would you do if you found the Arkenstone in your cupboard and Dwarves besieged your house that very day?
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Give them the blessèd stone and tell them to go away.

WWYD if Bard asked you to be his intermediary during discussions with Thranduil over Smaug's hoard?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I would agree as long as I got a share in the treasure

WWYD if you were approached by the Witch king and he asked you where the location of the Shire was?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Tell him "The inhabitants there are not considered Men in the sense of the prophesy about your demise, and they are excellent archers. Ya really wanna go there???"

WWYD if Bilbo asked you for help in fighting off the spiders in his fracas with them in The Hobbit?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well, I'm one of Sauron's minions so I doubt I would be fighting on Bilbo's side.

WWYD if you were asked to accompany Frodo and Sam across Emyn Muil?
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
I would tell Sam that if he valued his friendship with Frodo then he should slay Gollum as soon as he sees him

WWYD if you accidentally stumbled across the Forbidden Pool

[Edited on 03/29/2016 by Lord_Sauron]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
If memory serves, I would neither do very much, nor very long, and probably end up looking like a pin-cushion. (Geez, whatta lose-lose situation, L_S!!!)

WWYD if you noticed a confused and lonely Mûmak wandering forlornly along the eastern shore of the Anduin roughly in the area of Cair Andros?

[Edited on 03/30/2016 by Gandolorin]
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email