Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Post Pet Peeves?
on: March 04, 2013 03:58
Well, I don't think that needs a description. What bugs you so mush you want to pull out your hair? -Rodwen/Sydney
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Pet Peeves?
on: March 04, 2013 04:58
The sound of people chewing food and slurping soup. Drives me bananas, also bad table manners.
People moving my stuff.
People giving me last minute notices.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 05:35
Oh! I thought you meant things that pets do.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 06:52
when my brother sits down in the chair and his legs are over the side and the chair is pushed out from the table and the chair is crooked! he does that at every meal!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2013 07:57
Lol yeah that it strangely annoying. I have diagnosed myself with O.C.D. so everything a little off bugs me sooooo bad. You don't even want me to go there. I'll sound like an idiot control freak! And it will take up alot of this page!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2013 10:24
I really love my Council name and use it with some friends in my real life. (Hmmm....what is real anyway?) I do not like it when someone shortens my Council name. My name is what it is...Lindarielwen...only 12 letters compared to some who have more. We all take time in choosing our name and that is the name we should be called. Unless someone says it is alright to shorten it, please use the entire name.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
on: March 11, 2013 06:03
Alrighty...anyway, you may shorten mine to Linwe. LinweSingollo is a bit much to keep typing. One of my peeves is someone coming behind me and undoing or re-doing something I just did. This happens to me at work sometimes.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2013 10:15
I know you let me call you Linwe but LinweSingollo has such a nice sound...and it is not that hard to type...it sort of flows.....
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2013 04:56
I hate it when people break promises. I hate when people think they can do something but they really stink. I hate when I tell people to do something the right way, and they do it the wrong way. I hate it when there isn't enough clean spoons for breakfast in the morning and I have to check the dishwasher or clean my own(thats what comes with living with 5 other people). I hate it when I type out a reeeeaaalllllly llooooonnnggg essay and I hand it in only to find out that I spelled things wrong and forgot a stinkin' comma. I hate it when the teacher doesn't tell me if I have homework until the end of class. I hate it when my gym teacher makes us where these cumbersome pedometers and expects us to step 10,000 times a day. I hate it when autocorrect makes everything sooo wrong. I hate it when the song you really want to come on the radio, doesn't. I hate it when I plan ahead for an awesome party and when I wake u the day of, I end up being sick as heck that i can barely open my eyes. I hate it when it snows so much that ur watching the bottom of the T.V. until ur eyes hurt then u do have to go to school in the morning. Like uuuuggg, i wish i didn't live in boffalo where snow is normal. I hate it when you count the hours you'll sleep before you sleep and find out that you'll only be sleeping six hours. Then you try to sleep but you CAAAANNNTTT! Sorry to bore you guys with my pet peeves! I'm pathetic!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 05:58
well, im OCD, so a number of things bother me, including liers, cheaters, and those who act like someone their not. Also, people who talk big, but then turn out to have something they dont. But, I realize that those are just reflections that you arent happy with your self:/
AS for me...I write in blue pen in composition books, nothing else. Ask Rodwen. Otherwise, I dont care what color im writing in. I never wear matching socks, cuz thats annoying to me when people have both feet that match. All of my books for school have to be perfectly straight, and my locker and closet is colorcoded.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 06:52
yes, all of those r true for me 2 findemaxa
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 10:46
Oh...let's see....Right now a top one is when working with others and you try to suggest/show another way to do something that may or may not work for the person to show you and they immediately shut you down. For example, "Here let me show you how I do it, it might work a bit better than how you are doing it." and the other person "No, I'm going to do it my way. Your way won't work for me." and I haven't even shown him how I did it.

With that same guy, I work morning/afternoon shifts so I see what works for people in the afternoons, but I don't do prep in the mornings. I mentioned that something needs to be mixed better because in the afternoon the people who are working lunch shift don't often have enough time to stop and get it mixed properly. "I didn't do that." ....I don't care who did or didn't do something, I know that you often do prep so I'm just going to let you know.

>.> I'm not trying to be bossy, just helpful and give suggestions of what may or may not work.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2013 04:23
Oh yeah! I hate those kind of people! Well, not exactly HATE. But....you know what I mean. Those people are on my pet peeves list.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 03:12
yeppers:/
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 08:59
Oh, a new Pet Peeve and a few old ones.

The new one is when arching, you cannot locate the arrow you just shot that went just a little bit wild.... (it's hiding in one of the bushes with a lot of dead undergrowth I bet!)

And dog-earing the pages of books. That's what a book mark is for!

The internet browser freezing randomly. (Trying to fix but fire fox is not wanting to....)
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 10:27
Dose this count?

Something that really annoys me is when girls get grossed out over blood. Why would you get sick over looking at one of the things that keeps you alive? Just doesn't make sense...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 01:49
It's a toss up Mareth. I don't mind looking at blood (yes I'm a girl LOL) but for example when my Mom has to pull out a tick, or poke an abscess to get the puss out(had one on a lamb...)...Let's just say that I need to look away. I know that it needs to get done and all that jazz but I just turn green and need to look away from time to time with that stuff.
Taug anin ú-daug.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 04:04
When advertisements flash meat dishes in my face. (I'm a vegetarian) I don't mind if you eat meat, but could you not shove it in my face please?
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2013 09:36
Mareth! I have a fear of blood! I get really sick and feel like I'm going to pass out when I see it. I tried to donate blood once. I actually got through it, but I almost passed out and threw up afterwards. I got my blood donor card saying that my blood type is O+, which means that my blood type is really rare. I am considered the Universal Donor because anyone can have my blood and their body will accept it. So now the Red Cross calls me almost every day for my blood, and I don't feel like telling them that donating makes me really sick. i just feel very selfish that I feel that way about blood, when I could donate it to save people's lives And people are like, "You just get used to it!" but I've tried exposing myself to it more often, and it only makes it worse. So there you have it. I am a living example of your pet peeve! Please don't hate me O.O
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2013 05:58
Oh, I don't hate people who hate looking at blood. It's just annoying to me. But then, I have seen blood more often then other people with a fear of blood...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 01:21
I dont mind blood and guts at all, but it is fun to tease lotrelessar about it Just kidding!!!!! But it doesnt bother me at all. But yes, I have an uncanny ability to always lose arrows i just shot, and apparantly thats not good.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 05:07
I don't exactly have a fear of blood, in fact I'm quite attached to it in a way, but I do tend to pass out. In an emergency I can just about manage to do the necessaries but then I'm a gonner. I have no control over this and it really bugs me. I also get travel sick which is really annoying. Even when I'm driving! Oh no, there's a corner coming up ...
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 05:19
When people look to you for support then throw a fit when you are being blunt, not mean, just blunt.

People accuse of you of stuff through messages, text, Facbook, IM, and WON'T pick up the phone when you CALL them to get the whole miss cleaned up.

(Give me a few days I know that I will have a nice list for you)
Taug anin ú-daug.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 06:56
Oh! Another thing, when people say that they want to work. But they don't want to do anything at all, while at work. >.>
Taug anin ú-daug.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 06:26
Quote from Mareth_Ravenlock on April 2, 2013, 20:27
Dose this count?

Something that really annoys me is when girls get grossed out over blood. Why would you get sick over looking at one of the things that keeps you alive? Just doesn't make sense...

Agreed! Something that annoys me is when I take my friend Kaitlyn out in the woods and she freaks out when she steps in mud! or has to go through some branches on the ground. it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2013 10:55
Cigarette smokers!!!! It is bad enough that their dirty smoke makes my nice clothes and hair smell but then they have to throw their filty cigarette butts out their car windows. Have you ever seen a pile of cig butts at the curb or in parking lots where they dump out their ashtrays? Have you ever gone out where smoking is allowed inside only to come home and smell like an ashtray? Has a smoker ever hung their coat next to yours and then your coat stinks? I do not care if people smoke. I do care when it gets in my face. Okay, I am done.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2013 12:41
i made a joke (well kinda) that made my Nana laugh. My uncle smokes pipe and i know it isn't good for him, but the smell of the tobacco smells so good! it is not like the cigarette smoke. he has a wood stove that heats their house and i told nana he should put some of the tobacco in the wood stove to make the house smell good instead of smoking it!
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2013 05:47
Lindarielwen, I'm with you all the way! I hate when people smoke,and it really bothers me that they are not smart enough to stop. I understand that it is very addictive and is hard to quit, but the fact that it could kill you should at least make you think twice...
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2013 07:32
If the smoke would stay in their own space I would not care but it never stays in the smoker's face, it goes to those around them. I have known many people, including my best friend, who died from lung cancer and none of them quit smoking nor did members of their familes. They did not care. I just don't get it. I understand that it is supposed to be very addictive but on the other hand, many of my friends who smoked for years just simply quit and that was the end of it.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2013 08:34
YES!!! It is soooo annoying!!! My dad's mom smoked for awhile...she did quit before she died, but I think that might have been part of the reason she ended up dying from cancer. Smoking is a disgusting, horrid, and stinky habit.

Agreed! Something that annoys me is when I take my friend Kaitlyn out in the woods and she freaks out when she steps in mud! or has to go through some branches on the ground. it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. My cousin was a bit freaked out when me and my sister took her for a short hike in the woods. At night. So I guess it might have been a little scary to her because she lives in the city and doesn't hike much at all.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 03:05
Oh! Another thing, when people say that they want to work. But they don't want to do anything at all, while at work. >.>

Lastiel_Rusc- me as well!!!!!!!! I also hate it when people say, "I really NEED a job, but don't search or anything. Like an adult, I mean. I can understand it for people in college or high school, becasue our schedules are just so wierd...
jakalova
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 03:13
PETA, Hippies, Anti-smokers (not non-smokers), teetotalers, stupid people, Political Correctness, Internet Memes, Pop music, 90% of Rap music, Grindcore, Quentin Tarantino. Oh and Hugh Jackman.

(obligatory scrubs joke for you my dear friends.)
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2013 07:09
Whats really been bothering me lately is when people say they hate how people act or dress but then they do the same thing!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
My pet peeve, a popular one, is when people keep bugging soooo much and i tell them to stop whether its throwing things at me or talking too much. Most of the time they don't listen and it makes me even more mad.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Some people just do not understand "no" or "stop it" so I just leave and go somewhere else. I will not let people annoy me.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email