Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Ug. I wish I could be like you. People get to me too easy and I wish I couldn't let them. :/
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
More Pet Peeves...
-When people click their pen during a test
-When people post on forums that have nothing to do with them just to make their post count higher than everyone else...hem hem
-When a blanket is not long enough to cover from my shoulders to my toes
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
-When people scribble out things written in pencil when an earaser is two inches from them.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! I agree! Or when I'm running to the bathroom and a person comes out from the hallway and gets in before me! O.O
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My sister does that all the time! *bangs head against wall*
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I could see her doing that. This is the worse on the days where everyone in my family gets up at the same time on a church morning or a school day. Theres a legit line.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I hate it when people are all touchy feely when they talk to you. theres this one lady at church who wuill grab my arm as she talks to me and stand WAY to close for comfort. Am I get claustrophobic anyways...

ooo, one of my foxes hatched!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yay, Maxie! (About the fox.)

When people give me really light hugs and pat my back the whole time. And when people constantly nod their head while you are talking. Drives me crazy.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Yeah *nods head* I know what you mean Mareth *lightly hugs and pats back*. It probably does them good to believe they're being kind and sympathetic though, so I let them get on with it.

Fox eggs!? Whatever next.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
*Grimaces* Thanks Tarc. And I let them do it, I just don't really enjoy it that much.

Yes, fox eggs. Cool, huh?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
awelyn418
Prancing Pony Moderator, Realm Head of Lórien & Grandmother who loves Tolkien
Send Message
Mine is when I am reading a book and someone will interrupt me over and over again. I just want to say hey I am reading here my husband does it all the time and it drives me crazy.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I hate that! My mother tends to do it constantly. Or worse, she makes me go run an errand and I have to physically get up and do so. And it happens over and over, and then everyone wonders why your so snappish. Ugh.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I know! Same here! That normally happens either with mom or my little brothers. It drives me NUTS! I also don't like when I am listing to some music, then someone goes and puts on music somewhere else and I can hear it. That just drives me crazy. And Rodwen, the same for me with the pen. But some people do that during church. It is so distracting.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I hate when I am singing quietly and then someone asks my friend to sing. And she does, really loudly.
It's especially bad if I am singing someone that is sad, or means something to me, then she sings nonsense.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
I hate it when I've got something really funny or profound to say but there's no-one around to say it to.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Write it down and save it for later, tarc Thats what I do
Gilrin
Council Member
Send Message
animal and child abusers, being sick, people shoving their beliefs down my throat (if you do this to me, I will, in the most annoyingly polite way possible.. tell you to eff off) racists, homophobes, misogynists, sexists... and just plain a-holes in general.
13 Powers do the Witches claim. Their right to lineage by Hecate's name. Tie a knot and say the words, or hand on head- the blessing conferred.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
My newest pet peeve is when there's no shelf underneath the desks at school.!!
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We don't have shelves on any desks at all at school! I completely forgot about those!
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Yah, it's a real convenience to have them XD Almost all my desks do, except the one in my Econ class!!!! x(
"A sprinter learning to wait."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
My new pet peeve is people who have their music so loud you can hear it out of their earbuds.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
I don't like it when my mom watches a movie, sees something that is 'scarily' sudden or sudden pain, and gives a cry of fright. I'm the silent type when watching a movie. I don't get it! When I see something scary or painful, I suck in air and keep silent, but people like my mom exhale air with very audible sounds!
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ha! That reminds me of when we were watching a movie a couple years back (I think it was National Treasure 1) with some relatives. My mama and cousin kept exclaiming "Oh my goodness!" and gasping. It was hilarious. And then when we watched RotK, that same cousin kept saying "Mercy!" and "Goodness!" and gasping when Shelob came on the screen. My other cousin (who is terrified of spiders) refused to watch those scenes with Shelob.

Being interrupted when I'm reading is also very annoying, some some peoples were saying earlier.

Yeah, Maxie, that annoys me too. Or when these hotshots drive by in their fancy schmancy cars blaring their rap for all to hear. They think they are so cool, but they are so not.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I bet that will be me driving down the street, except you will hear classical music instead.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Hahaha. I just wanted to say hi cuz I haven't been on here in ages!
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Pet peeves are pointless posts.... Hmm....
Hobbits2Isengard
Council Member
Send Message
Mine include when people mix up Star Wars and Star Trek, smacking sounds and eating with their mouth open while I'm able to eat quietly, and the fake nerds at my school >:/
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email