Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Favorite Animals?
on: April 02, 2013 03:04
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, they are cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2013 05:39
Here is a mother with her albino joey.

tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 05:10
quokka quokka quokka
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2013 03:43
speaking of albino's my mamaw and papaw have a male and a female albino raccoon that comes and eats their cats food!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 01:02
REALLY? I've never heard of an albino raccoon before!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2013 04:42
FROGGYYY!!!! lol i love all animals!!!! haha, but mainly frogs!!!!! hahaha i love pretty much any animal Ofcourse with the exception of spiders, mosquitos and bears.
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Bad news guys, my new fish Tater just recently died. I wrote him a speech and everything as we flushed him down the toilet. It was depressing, but two days before, i was noticing that something was wrong. I know he's just a fish, but I feel like we did something wrong. I hope my other two fish hold on without their little buddy. R.I.P. Tater!!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw! So sorry Rodwen! Yes, R.I.P. Tater! What kind of fish do you have, Rhodwen?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I have three normal pet-store goldfish but we think there's something wrong with all of them now. Mohawk seems to have parasites according to lotrelessar's research. O.O Then we think Merida has the same thing as Tater did. Get ready for this. Constipation. Yes, it's true. Goldfish can die from constipation. We've been feeding them more fruits and veggies so they can *go* better. lol. I never knew fish ate apples and oranges till now. O.o
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Something that might help you guys is http://www.fishlore.com/. My sister (who loves fish) is a part of that website, and it has helped her. Eruwestiel_Evensong (the fish lover) would like you to PM her about your fish problems.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Mareth. That'll help ALOT! I just want my fish to be happy as they live with us.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I love wolves and mice! I think that mice are very much misrepresented, because they are soooooooooooooooo adorable! And clever, and (pet mice at least) are really very sweet and gentle.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I agree, wolfbladequeen. I think mice are adorable too. We had a family of mice living in a rug that was out-of-use once. There was around six babies I think. But alas, my mother didn't think they were cute.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email