Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I went to a tree farm once in Ohio and did not have the heart to cut a tree down...sort of like I wouldn't want to kill a cow...let someone else do it..

TNP has a favourite shampoo.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I do, Naked Bee orange blossom and honey, but my roommate doesn't like the smell, so I can't use it anymore.

TNP has to use conditioner every time they wash their hair.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just use a teeny bit, maybe the size of a quarter, of conditioner, just to make my hair easier to comb when it is wet.

TNP is good at telling jokes.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I can be given the right joke and a receptive audience.

TNP likes ironing clothes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Believe it or not, I have an iron and a board. I do not mind ironing, I like seeing the wrinkles come out.

TNP has a certain way of folding towels.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I suppose so... I've never really thought there was a certain way of doing it

TNP has a favorite reading spot.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do. I like to go to Downtown Disney early in the morning and sit at a table by the lake.

TNP has a favourite constellation.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I'm not super knowledgeable about constellations, but I do like Orion.

TNP has been skiing before.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Never. As you know, lotrelessar, I would die becasue I have issues staying on my feet without ski's and snow and ice.

TNP has been in a blizzard.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Yes, I've been in many blizzards.

TNP has gone snow-shoeing.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
We posted at the same time, Linwe. But what I said still goes along with your post.

No, we get snow once, maybe twice a year here. The only time I was up North it wasn't in the winter, so I have never had the chance.

TNP likes cold pizza.

[Edited on 08/20/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]

[Edited on 08/20/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I eat cold pizza if I am really hungry and don't want to take the 30 seconds to heat it up. It's not too bad..

TNP sends Christmas cards.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, quite a few actually

TNP always brings the same thing to potlucks
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I take my cheesy hash browns: easy and they go fast.

TNP eats a big breakfast on weekends.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
no, it's pretty moderate in size.

TNP sleeps with a pet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
LOL...more than one pet sleeps on my bed, usually 4 or 5.

TNP misses someone.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Eh, sort of. I miss my friends from high school who have gone off to college, but don't want to visit when they're back in town on break. :/

TNP is a very organized person.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well sort of. I am organized enough to be able to find something in the dark.

TNP is already thinking about the weekend.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, but not in a good way. It's my last weekend before going back to college :/ And I'm worrying about whether I'll get all my textbooks delivered on time and if my financial aid is finished...all that stuff that I'd rather not be thinking about

TNP is going to bake something soon.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Um...not unless we happen to have peanut butter (I want Peanut Butter Quickies ), or my mom asks me to bake something.

TNP has been to the beach this summer.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I was at Daytona Beach.

TNP can recite the Gettysburg Address.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I'm Canadian ...... so, nope, I can't.

TNP has been to a concert this summer.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I went to see Craig Campbell.

TNP has a nickname.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Eh...yes, but not necessarily cute ones.

TNP would rather be called by their Council name.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You know I do.. I like my Council name and it does have my real name in it anyway. One of my friends always calls me Lindarielwen.

TNP spent some time thinking about chosing their Council name.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I did.

TNP wishes Halloween wasn't the only day of the year they could dress up
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I dress up mostly year round anyway...pointy ears and all...people around here wear Disney stuff a lot so it is not that noticeable.

TNP likes flavoured coffee.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Flavoured coffee? What is this magical thing?
Sorry never had it!

TNP is an avid tea drinker.
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Blueberry, Chocolate Truffle, to name a few.

I don't drink that much tea. I know it is better for you than coffee.

TNP eats a lot of vegetables.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Not nearly as many as I should be eating

TNP likes jelly beans, and maybe has a favorite flavor
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I love licorice flavoured jelly beans.

TNP likes croissants for breakfast.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Croissants are pretty good, but I don't always have them for breakfast.

TNP likes the outdoors more than the indoors.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, yes, yes!

TNP likes cleaning.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry, no... I dislike cleaning...

TNP has a favourite Elvish name.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Not really.

TNP has eaten fresh baked bread today.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email