Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I do, at least at the moment, I'm using it in our role play.

TNP wishes their freezer was bigger
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Sometimes I do. We've having a heat wave and there's not quite enough room to stuff all the frozen fruit bars in there that I'd like to.

TNP likes bagels.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, we have a store where I live that sells only bagels. And I make some at home fairly often usually with P.B. and Nutella....bliss...

TNP likes dark chocolate.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Special dark, to be exact.

TNP sleeps with at least one stuffed animal friend.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, I don't.

TNP knows how to change a fluorecent rod.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
As in a long light bulb kinda thing? Yes! We used to have them in our kitchen.

TNP is at work right now?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Not anymore!

TNP has at least ten cookbooks.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I made my own! Not published, but I have recipes neatly organized in a four inch binder.

TNP has a cell phone.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP has watched Kung Fu Panda.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Several times!

TNP reads the daily newspaper.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I do not. I sometimes read the Sunday paper.

TNP has a favourite news channel.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, I do not have regular TV.

TNP has several purses
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
If several means 2, then yes

TNP has a favorite kind of chapstick/lip balm.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, Burts Bees.

TNP has a favorite soap.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Not really...

TNP is tired.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nope. It's evening here and I'm a

TNP will be going to church tomorrow.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I will be out the door in about half an hour.

TNP is going out to lunch today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I wish

TNP will be watching a movie this evening.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Yes!

TNP likes pasta.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Some kinds.

TNP will take a nap today.

[Edited on 08/25/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
I never take naps during the day. But I'll go to sleep soon, as it's almost midnight here.

TNP ate at least two fruits today.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Um lets see...if a tomato counts, then thats one. And then...no, only one. But I was thinking about eating a banana earlier, I should've

TNP likes beaches more than forests
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No, I like forests more. Though beaches are good too.

TNP likes more than
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think I much more than I thanks to my good friends.

TNP likes history.

[Edited on 08/25/2013 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do. I really like the history we are doing for school right now.

TNP likes science.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I liked science in school. We did experiments.

TNP likes geography.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do.

TNP like maths.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I like math.

TNP sings or sang in their school choir.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Yes, I did that when I was very young.

TNP likes Russian literature.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Can't say i've ever read any! Perhaps someday

TNP's favorite movie in the trilogy is TTT.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Actually, RotR EE is my favorite. But I love all of them a lot!

TNP will have a Party Tree on their next birthday.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I started thinking about my Party Tree this very day.....I might have 2 this year. The one I had last year will have coloured lights and the other, which is closer to the little lake, will have tiny blue twinkling lights on its branches.

TNP has a favourite time of year.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do. I love autumn.

TNP likes to go shopping with friends.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
It depends on what I want to buy. I prefer shopping for clothes alone (I like to walk a lot, go back to something I saw hours ago, change my mind, talk to myself etc.), but I love shopping for kitchen ingredients with a friend.

TNP is currently reading a very nice book.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I just started Fellowship of the Ring again and am on the second chapter. I also am paging through a new book I just got. It is called Guide to Tolkien's World, A Bestiary...by David Day It has the most wonderful illustations and much information.

TNP hangs clothes out to dry so they can smell good..
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email