Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, I have not. I am only starting Fellowship of the Ring and I plan on reading it nice and slow.

TNP can say a few phrases in Elvish.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Yes.

TNP likes to play 21 Questions.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I love those kind of games!

TNP has an avatar that is nothing to do with LotR or The Hobbit.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Wrong, it's a Tolkien based site so my avatar is a Tolkien character.

TNP has a favourite colour.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My favourite colour is turquoise.

TNP knows what saddle shoes are.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I have had two pair in my life, when I was 7 and 8, but then they stopped making them for a while and now I don't care for the style.

TNP knows how to waltz
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do!

TNP loves Latin-American dances.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sadly, know, but I took ballroom dancing as an elective in gym last year!

TNP has written a story, article, or book.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm working on my book, (I say "working". I haven't worked on it in a while...shame on me...) and an article type thingy. Never published anything, though I hope to someday.

TNP is or soon will be a published author.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Haha n Although I have had some of my artwork published in one of our college publications called Skald that wins nationwide awards But I will never be a writer for real, just for fun

TNP has used air conditioning this summer.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No, no, I don't live in the SOUTH or anything. Why would I want to use air conditioning in 90+ degree weather? We went to a festival today and it was like 94 or something but according to a weather site it felt like 114. No need for air conditioning on a day like today. Who DOESN'T use it in the summer??

TNP is itchy ... I got eaten up by those dumb bugs when I was watering the okra yesterday...ITCHINESS.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No itchies for me for a change. I have been using this stuff I make...4oz. water, 4oz. witch hazel and about 40 drops of lemongrass oil..Put it in a spray bottle and you have some great, non- chemical, bug spray.

TNP will have a cookout today or tomorrow.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No cookout, but my family is having a firepit, which I am debating participating in becasue its gonna be COLD!

TNP will be returning to school soon.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'm already doing it. Homeschooled.

TNP will have family and friends over tomorrow to celebrate Labor Day.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, no. I will be running Mass Checkout Monday at work.

TNP will also be working tomorrow
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, no nannying for me today

TNP has gone shopping recently
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Eh, besides shopping for food, nope.

TNP is looking forward to going back to school.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
.... not in this lifetime.

TNP had to buy a ton of supplies for school.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP likes The Piano Guys.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Sorry never heard of 'em.

TNP has finished school?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, I start up my sophomore year in high school on thursday.

TNP wears glasses?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Not really. I SOMETIMES wear reading glasses, but other then that, no.

TNP likes Batman?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
YES!!! Bet'cha couldn't tell that from my avi or anything.

TNP has seen Rise of the Guardians.

We're gonna watch it for the first time tonight! I'm excited!
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, not even sure what it's about.

TNP likes the Discovery Channel
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I watch the Discovery Channel quite a bit. I like to learn about things.

TNP has flown a kite.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, when I was little we had a blue and yellow one I loved.

TNP has built a sand castle
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes. In fact, I built a whole sand village once.

TNP has a pen pal.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes...and I bet you have no idea who it can be, Mareth!

TNP has gotten a haircut recently.

LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Fairly recently.

TNP collects something.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I collect way too many things. I like my vintage holiday stuff the best.

TNP is drinking something right now.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. Except my own spit! Okay that was just gross. Never mind!! No! I'm not drinking anything!

TNP is thinking about their crush right now. C'mon, just admit it!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Shy smile..

TNP likes to eat corn on the cob.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, I never have. I cut it off with a knife and eat it with a fork, or just skip it if I can get away with it. I like milling corn better.

TNP doesn't like store bought frosting
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is awful but I use it anyway.

TNP makes sheet cakes more often than layer cakes.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, it's a lot easier to do, but layer cakes are prettier

TNP has seen Duck Dynasty (I LOVE that show)
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email