Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, it has been well over a year since I have watched a tv show.

TNP thinks new TV's are too complicated
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, some of them are. Our TV is older than me

TNP has volunteered at a soup kitchen.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I met Mountain Man and got his autograph at a Sport show not long ago.

Well, no I guess. I helped stack frozen turkeys that were dontated to a homeless shelter once.

TNP likes raspberries.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
They're pretty good. I especially like the ones that grow in the wild.

TNP prefers a pen to a pencil.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, I much prefer pencils.

TNP likes ice-cream.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not really. I like brownies better. Im always too cold for ice cream.

TNP has ridden a horse?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Many times but it was years ago.

TNP would like to ride an elephant.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
That would awesome!

TNP likes chocolate.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
.... but of course! As I type I'm eating Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream which is: chocolate ice cream, with miniature chocolate filled cups; not to mention, laced with chocolate fudge ribbons.

TNP likes bananas.

Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Now I want your ice cream!
Yeah, bananas are okay. Not my favorite, but I like them.

TNP likes How to Train Your Dragon.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I do! It used to be my favorite movie! But now it's The Hobbit and The Hunger Games and so on.

TNP hates learning about history (I know I do)

[Edited on 09/06/2013 by RodwenAravilui5136]
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
LinweSingollo
Movies & Casting Mod, Resident Hobbit & Frodo's Footstool
Send Message
Chocolate Moose Tracks is one of my faves. yummeh.

If you mean learning by the dull, standardized text books in school, then yes, because they always left out the juicy, really interesting stuff.

TNP likes jig-saw puzzles.
"To the Hobbits. May they outlast the Sarumans and see spring again in the trees." J.R.R. Tolkien
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, they reallt stress me out becasue there are so many pieces and stuff.

TNP likes to write?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, but I'm not very good.

TNP has a lava lamp?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I used to. It blew up.

TNP has a Gmail? (I just made one the other day)
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I do have Gmail.

TNP likes apple jelly.

[Edited on 09/07/2013 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Annnndddd....you left no prediction.

TNP likes to doodle?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
YES I Do HOW DID YOU KNOW???????

TNP has family over often.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, I don't have any family left .... so, no I don't.

TNP lives in a quiet neighbourhood.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I guess you could say that. We live in the country, so it's not a neighborhood, but it is quiet.

TNP lives in the city.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sort of. I nearly live in Buffalo, which is the biggest city around here. Two streets away, but I dont go to city schools. (Good thing)

TNP DOESN'T like board games.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
A very small city I guess, not sure exactly how big is considered a city.

TNP likes cotton clothing better than synthetics.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think we posted at the same time, Huldah

I do like cotton, but anything really goes, as long as I can move in it.

TNP DOES NOT like board games.

[Edited on 09/08/2013 by findemaxam48]
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I do like board games actually.

TNP likes hot coco.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I put cocoa powder in my coffee.

TNP likes to walk in the woods.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
How did you know? That is one of my favorite pass times!

TNP likes candy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it was just a wild guess

I do not. But that is not to say I never have any.

TNP has seen a firefly
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, they are very pretty, but sadly, we don't see them around any more on summer nights Most of them are up at camp and away from people.

TNP has shot a gun before.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Never.

TNP has shot a bow and arrow before?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Not very well, but I have.

TNP likes quizzes
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I do.

TNP has heard a train at night
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I have many times, but not recently as the railway is not operating any longer. They're is a group trying to get it up and running again.

TNP has flown in a helicopter.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
Nope. Think it would be cool to though

TNP loves flying in a plane?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I only flew once. It was night. I was scared. I fell asleep. I won't fly again.

TNP always has a camera handy.

lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I wish I used to, but not anymore.

TNP has gone rock wall climbing before.
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email