Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately Merry threw the bucket at Saruman and hit him in the head
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Fortunately, he ducked and the bucket struck an Orc that was lurking in the bushes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the orc got mad and ran after Merry
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Legolas shot the orc
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the arrow bounced back and hit Legolas in the knee.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, he wasn't seriously injured.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately he now always tells people "I used to be an adventurer, just like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee".

[Edited on 05/13/2014 by Beren_Onehand]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, no one paid attention to his story.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, this annoyed Legolas so much he decided to MAKE them pay attention to his story by any means necessary.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunatly, the other people were very talented at ignoring Legolas by this time, since Legolas had been following them for, like, ever.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, this made Legolas angry and off he went to sulk.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunatly, the group he had been following was now free!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, Thranduil became angry because they were ignoring "his precious".
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Tauriel was able to bestow much attention on the pouting Legolas.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately Legolas was to busy sulking and didn't notice
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Kili came walking by and distracted Tauriel.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunatly, at that moment, Legolas came out of his temper tantrum.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately he never liked Tauriel that much and was glad to have her off his back.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Lindarielwen, just thinking about all the problems you have with double posting (I have no idea about your PC setup), but have you thought about the fact that your mouse might be sticking? Just a thought. This is my own double post

[Edited on 05/21/2014 by Beren_Onehand]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Never gave my mouse a thought. How would I unstick it?

Unfortunately, Tauriel did not care because she saw a Dwarf that caught her eye.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
taking the last three words at face value ...
Fortunately, that Dwarf was kind enough to bring her eye back to her so that she could plop it back into it's socket ...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
OMG! Too funny!

Unfortunately, she dropped the eye in the mud.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the kind Dwarf had experienced such clumsiness before, and, after cleaning the eye, handed it back to her again.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunatly, Legolas was now furious at Kili for causing the whole eye situation to occur.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately the kind Dwarf had seen all that had happened and gave Legolas a sharp crack across the back with the hilt of his axe for his arrogant part in the mess.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunatly, the others were paying attention to this display, and quickly reinacted the Dwarf's actions on anyone standing near them.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf arrived and put a stop to their silliness.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, one of the Dwarves tripped Gandalf which caused the wizard to lose his left eye...

[Edited on 05/27/2014 by Lindarielwen]
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
[wait, is this part two of MY game?? i mean, i know it was a hit, but WOW. to merit a part two! lol]
Fortunately, Gandalf was a very great wizard, and could make off quite well with just one.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, your game? Cool! A new game is started after 750 posts.

Unfortunately, the eye rolled on the ground and came to a stop in front of the Goblin King.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately "one eye" and nothing else attached to it has connotations for Goblins that give them the willies, so the Goblin King turned and ran away in terror.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, all the Goblins started running away from the eye and most of them fell into the deep chasm below. The eye continued rolling on its way.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, that kind Dwarf was still around and picked it up, shook his head disapprovingly and looked around for Tauriel.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gandalf came along and demanded that the Dwarf return his eye.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the kind dwarf was willing to oblige, and popped it back into his socket.

[oh i see; didn't know it was an exact number But actually i got the idea from someone else several years ago, i didn't invent it, but I was the first to start it on here. my one small claim at fame, lol]
Image Image
<< First1718192021Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email