Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1819202122Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the eye was put in upside down.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Fortunately, it worked out well for him as he could see birds flying overhead and avoid their "bombs" thus keeping his robe in pristine condition.
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, this also forced him to constantly stare at the sun, thus rendering it useless.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, very dark sunglasses helped the situation.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the dark glasses did not help him looking at the ground before him, causing him to stumble, and rendering E~S's comment on the pristine condition of his robe off the mark.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, he fell into a pond of sparkling clear water and managed to keep his robe clean, albeit soaking wet.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, a chill wind came down from the north, and he caught whooping cough.

[*tackles GP* my old friend!!! long time no see!!!]
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunatly, there was a cure easily found for his ailment.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the cure had a dire side effect...it turned his hair light blue!
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, he LIKED his blue hair, and made up a song about it.(unfortunately, this site is going wacko. o_O)
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I thought it was me

Unfortunately, his blue hair began to turn green.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, green was his second favorite color
(nope, it's not you, and it's not just this thread either)
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
What in the world is up with this page!?!?!

Unfortunatly, it was the incorrect shade of green, so he threw a fit again.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the green hair turned to pink.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, he liked pink even less.

[it was something in my sig, I took it out and we're all better now XD Sorry!]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
your sig? does this mean you cannot have a sig?

Fortunately, he ate some berries and it turned his hair a nice purple that he did like.
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
[no it was just the coding on something in my sig; doesn't surprise me, really, cuz i was experimenting with all kinds of stuff when I made it, so i clearly messed something up ]

Unfortunately, everyone else did too, and started to eat the berries, until there were none left, and everyone looked the same. Which was a little bit confusing.
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately the people got addicted to other berries that turned their hair back to their original color.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, their skin now turned purple. However, some liked it.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately one of them was Gandalf who was secretly fond of purple.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the Purple People Eaters were upset that there were others besides them who are purple.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
But fortunately, there were plenty of purple people for the Purple People Eaters to eat.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately the Purple People Eaters were getting tired of eating purple people.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunatly the purple people eaters found berries that would turn people red.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the berries also turned dogs into cats.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately some people like cats at 350 with barbaque sauce so the population went down.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the cats did NOT like being BBQ.
ImageImage
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Sam held a petition, and saved the cats, convincing everyone to eat rats instead, which they had more than enough of.
Image Image
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the rats had a rare mutation, causing whoever ate them to turn into miniature, fuzzy, lime green balrogs.

[Edited on 06/14/2014 by elven_fencer]
ImageImage
Nrogara
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf had refused to eat them, and so was able to turn them back.
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, he misspoke his spell and Merry ended up with Pippin's head.
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Merry and Pippin thought this was pretty cool, since the head-swap allowed for more opportunities for pranks and general confusion.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, now everyone wanted to swap heads.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, after much cussing, Gando ... er, Gandalf was able to restore the heads to the proper shoulders.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gandalf forgot about his own head.
<< First1819202122Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email