Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Curls up on couch and enjoyes it.

Drops a box of leftover candycanes on TNP
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I will stick them in some hot chocolate

Drops a box of markers on TNP.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I always need markers. I use them to touch up things that are chipped or scratched.

"Drops an omelet on TNP"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Mmm I love those! Breakfast is served

Drops a glass of orange juice on TNP.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fresh from Florida, I hope.. I will drink it.

"Drops a new name (of your choice) on TNP"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Cool! I will have to rename myself! I love the names Ella and Evelyn. I'm not sure which one to choose...

Drops a microscope on TNP.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Most excellent! I've wanted one since .... well, forever.

*Drops a pair of Super Bowl tickets on TNP*
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, it's supposed to be really cold, so I'll sell them to some crazy fans

Drops a glass jar on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will fill it will marbles.

"Drops an umbrella on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I don't need that yet! It's sunny outside, but bitterly cold, in the single digits! I'll put it in my car.

Drops a ceramic mug on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I need a new one for my tea, mine is chipped.

"Drops a tray of ice cubes on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
As weird as it sounds, I like munching on ice cubes I'll put some in a cup and I'll put the rest back in the freezer

Drops a bag of Wavy Lays chips on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will share them with a friend as we watch a movie.

"Drops a fork on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I'll use that with dinner, thanks!

Drops a swimming pool on TNP.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, used to be half fish in my youth.
If it's inside, that may be the only way I ever got to enough exercise!

Drops a pool cue on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! I would love to shoot some stick.

"Drops a compass on TNP"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Darn! I should have had it yesterday to find my way around the warren, fondly referred to as "the hospital".

*Drops lollipops and roses on TNP*
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Why thanks! Is it early Valentines day??

Drops a curtain on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My desk is in front of the only window in the room it is in and a new curtain would be nice.

"Drops a pair of 3D glasses from An Unexpected Journey on TNP"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
OOOOOooooohhh, now i HAVE to go see the movie in 3D!!!!

*Drops a nail clipper on TNP
"A sprinter learning to wait."
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Stashes them in purse.

Drops an ottoman on tnp
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I'll kick up my feet and read a good book

Drops a coil of wire on TNP.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I put it in my tool shed in case I need it sometime.

*Drops a jar of pickled asparagus on TNP*
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
WHAT??? GROSS!!!! Throws it to my mom, she PROBABLY will eat it!!

Drops a toothbrush on TNP XD
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I shall store it in my cabniet and usae it to ward off the evil dentist.

Drops my AP World textbook on TNP
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I will sell it. Thank goodness I have no use for it

Drops a bird's nest on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will ask Radagast if he wants to put it under his hat.

"Drops a small wooden chair on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I will use it in my bedroom

Drops a skein of yarn on TNP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I suppose I could knit another 6 foot long scarf and send it to my freezing cousin in Ohio.

"Drops a bag of charcoal on TNP"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm... throws some into the grill to make some burgers

Drops a pair of ballet slippers on TNP
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Nice! I doubt I will be any good

Drops a folding chair on TNP.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmmm... brings it to a party, we can always use extra chairs.

Drops a calender on TNP
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I need one above my desk, thanks.

"Drops a set of coloured ink pens on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I will mark it up. I like calendars. They help me remember things

Drops my cat on TNP.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Pets her and then gives her back. "she's too playful for me" XD

Drops a computer mouse on TNP
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email