Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Me and Lindarielwen posted at the same time! I'll answer both

I love colored ink pens! I will use a different color for each class at school
I already have a computer mouse, so I will...

Drop a computer mouse on TNP.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, I could sure use one, as I only have annoying laptop "mouse" thing.

Drops a box or organic granola on TNP
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
what does organic mean anyway?

I will eat it.

"Drops a compass on TNP"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Puts it whith th others that he has.

*Drops a BIG Swiss Army Knife on TMP*
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
OOooh, I've ALWAYS wanted one!!

Drops a water bottle on TNP
"A sprinter learning to wait."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
It had better be a small one, cos we have about five big ones and today I couldn't find a small one to take to school. It can replace my old one that I lost.

*Drops total memory loss on TNP*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
NOOooooo.. what website is this? why am i on here? what is lord of the rings??

Drops barbecue sauce on TNP
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Gives it to wife becaus SHE may be able to do something sensible with the stuff.

Drops the Jethro Tull CD "Aqualung" on TNP
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Gives it to wife becaus SHE may be able to do something sensible with the stuff.

Drops the Jethro Tull CD "Aqualung" on TNP
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I will listen and dance to it.

*Drops a Houses of the Holy CD on TNP*
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Graet, another Led Zeppelin backup.

*drops a Black Sabbath LP on TNP*
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oooo,,hope it's the one that has Iron Man on it.

"Drops a free admission to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum plus lodging and airfare on TNP"

[Edited on 01/25/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen seems to have dropped air on me.

Thanks! I shall use it to breathe!

*Drops a blue pen on TNP*
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ah, so funny....

Do you mean a pen that is coloured blue? Or do you mean a pen that has blue ink? Or do you mean a pen that is simply sad?

anyway.....I will use it to write my checks.

"Drops a sparkly headband on TNP"

[Edited on 01/25/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will hang it over my rearview mirror so it catches the sun, thus reminding me to check it every once in awhile.

Drops a bottle of nail polish on TNP
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hope it's a sprakly one! I will paint my toe nails with it.

"Drops a new pair of sun glasses on TNP"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I will store them away for summer, when I will use them camping or hiking.

Drops a cup of coffee on TNP
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just what I could use right now to keep me bright and alert so I can play games.

"Drops a jar of sand on TNP"
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I will put little glass beads and shells in it to remind me if my short time in Florida

Drops a coat hanger on TNP.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm..what kind? Wire? I will throw it out. Plastic, I will use it. Padded, I will for sure use it.

"Drops a bar of Dove soap on TNP"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks! I prefer dove soap to pear soap, because pear soap always seems sort of... sticky somehow.

*Drops the number 42 on TNP*
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for dropping the answer to the ultimate question of life, universe and everything. I'll apply it nicely to my life.

*Drops a journal on TNP*
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I will try to maintain a daily account of my life.

*Drops a newspaper crossword on TNP*
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I will give it to my sister, who will finish it in two minutes.

*Drops a bottle of something labelled 'The Cure to Everything' on TNP*
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Looks at it suspiciously, as it's obviously too good to be true...

Drops a pair of leggings on TNP
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
What kind? That's okay I'll accept anything! As long as they fit me!! I'd love new clothes any day.

*Drops caffeinated coffee grounds on TNP*
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I will use them to keep slugs out of the flower beds.

*Drops a new Monopoly game on TNP*
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
takes it to a get together for entertainment.

Drops hair pins on TNP
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Give it my mom or sisters.

Drop an airplane ticket to New Zealand
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Only one?

I will gladly fly again and go see all the Hobbit movie sets! Hantanyel!

"Drops a leather bracelet on TNP"
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
One more

Adds it to the collection! That would be my second one

Drops a barrel of Bywater Blond!
"Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay." - Gandalf
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will share that barrel with a friend in the woods..

"Drops a *How To Train Your Dragon* book on TNP"
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Sweetness

Devours it!! Reads it and memorizes it!! And then sends it to someone who migh like it

Drops a dragon saddle on TNP

[Edited on 01/27/2014 by Erwedraith]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Epicness

Wonders if it will fit a certain baby dragon..

"Drops a empty mug on TNP"
Erwedraith
Council Member
Send Message
Filled to the brim

Drops a log cabin in the middle of the forest with big enough door for a growing dragon (maybe a 2 or 3 months then she will be to big).
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email