Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don't think there has ever been a get-together?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Really?
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Was there a LotR convention in England?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
If so , where what it held?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Who wants to look it up?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
Shall we vote?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll do it, OK?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe this?

www.wfc2013.org/news-pr03.html

Put that into your search bar, OK?
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
What happens when you do?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You get a website that is about a LotR con, will you take a look?
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I've never done one of those, what are they like?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No clue, but it sounds pretty good wouldn't you say? Can you imagine meeting Alan Lee or any cast member?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would probably die, wouldn't you?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh no, I wouldn't die, I would ask for their autograph. Would you want an autograph as the actor or the character?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Could I get both?
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I wonder what they would say to that?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I think they would be happy to sign as the actor and the character if asked, don't you? If you could only get one actor's autograph, who would you pick?
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Probably Jennifer Lawrenece, do you know who she is? How could you not?
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Katniss, right?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, I think she is. Do you think she was the right person to play Katniss?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It doesn't really matter to me, I feel like they over-franchised a really good book series, but what do you think?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I have never read the books and only saw Hunger Games? Do you think I should read the books? I like Jennifer Lawerence, do you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I would read the books first, don't you think?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you read all the books?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did read them!

Do you have any favorite books besides LOTR, if you like the books?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you read Warrior Cats? Did you ever hear of Ceremony of the Innocent by Taylor Caldwell?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, I have not read those! Have you?
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
I read the Warrior Cats (don't worry it was a looooong time ago), what did you think about them?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I loved them even though I found them to be sad at times so are there any other books you think I should read?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You should read the book Divergent, but only the first book, OK?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you really think I should? What is it about?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It is very similar to The Hunger Games. Have you ever gotten a book signed by it's author?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Not to me personally but I do have a signed book and I was wondering...do you have an autograph of a famous person?
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
I have the autographs of Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) and Alexandra Bonnet (Arwen/Elranien). Have you ever met a LOTR actor?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, but I would love to meet Lee Pace. Have you met a LOTR actor?
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email