Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Pyrex shattered? Are you okay?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
E~S, are you feeling better?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Did you know I didn't go to the doctor but everything is looking very good?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How was your Christmas?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mine was good, yours?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Mine was excellent, how was yours?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I had the best Christmas ever? What was your favourite present?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming.

A pen in the shape of Sting, isn't that a great present? Do you know two of my aunts got me the same thing? Can you imagine how embarrassed they were?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I got double presents as well? Did you know I got two action figures of Daenyers Targaryen from Game of Thrones? Did the next person celebrate Christmas?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I did, didn't I already tell you that? Game of Throne? Do you like Game of Thrones?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I love Game of Thrones? Did you know I got Game of Thrones, the book, For Christmas? Do you like Game of Thrones?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do, but did you know I have only read the books?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Did you like all of the books, or did you find the characters/plots became very muddied after the first two? Did you know my favourite character is Jamie Lannister?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Jamie Lannister? Do you know that I only read the first few chapters so far? Do you know I cannot wait to read the entire series? Have you read the entire series?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Morgoth loves Angainor

Did you know that Jamie Lannister is the brother of Tyrion Lannister, the dwarf? And, did you know that Tyrion Lannister is another fave?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I love Tyrion? Jamie too? But, Khaleesi is my fave, don't you know?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I also like the Khaeleesi?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I have no clue about Game of Thrones? Do you know it sounds interesting?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I named my new snow white kitten Khaleesi? Cenor, did you know Game of Thrones is an adult themed show on HBO?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that we don't have HBO and if its too Adult I won't be able to watch it?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well then, do you know that you will not be able to watch it even if you had HBO?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Drag..

Has anyone seen Unbroken?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What is that?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Is that a movie or a tv series?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Do I have any idea what that is? No? Well then why don't you explain? And Lindarielwen did you know that I did know that GoT is an adult TV series? And did you know that the adult themes don't enhance it one bit?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know Unbroken is a book and now a new film, directed by Angelina Jolie?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know Angelina Jolie stared in Maleficent?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Was she as awesome as the animated version?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know Maleficent is nothing, not even close, to the animated version?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Why do I find that so disappointing?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know you shouldn't? Do you think you could rent it? Do you have Red Box?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Is it good?
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email