Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I don't, do you?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What image, then, would you like to carry in your mind all day?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A peaceful one of the forest, you?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How about standing at the edge of the Ocean? Holding hands with a friend, maybe?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
How about a clear blue mere surronded by willow trees with the tinkling of a small waterfall lulling one to sleep?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Where is that place?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that it is not in this world?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I did not see that other world when I danced along the light of day?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I fell into this world by chance and was charged to tell it's stories to our world?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I just love that?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Love what?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know that I love that life is chance? That we come together for a reason?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
What reason would that be?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
To play games, don't you know?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I knew, did you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that my sister dressed up as Arwen for Halloween?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I think her dressing as Arwen is awesome?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I think she will be adorable?
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I am dressing up as Sauron?
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
I can't imagine that costume, can you?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Are you going to a party?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, my parents did not have my sister and I celebrate Halloween, she is dressing up for school, will you go to a party?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, but don't you know the party here is really outside on Halloween? Did you know everyone here gets dressed up to hand out candy and then we walk around the neighbourhood?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that it sounds lovely?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that it is Reformation Day? Did you know that my family will celebrate it and not Halloween?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I didnt, did you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, did you know you doubled?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do now, its crazy, isn't it?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know you just have to PM our dear mod and she will fix it?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What place would you like to escape to now?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Now? Do you know I would like to escape to the Milky Way?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that that sounds wonderful and I might join you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I had a dream about traveling to space last night?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You did?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I did as well? Did you know it was cold up there? Did you know I was floating and looking down at all the lights below me? How weird is that?
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email