Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1516171819Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know her punishment was to spend hours deleting my double posts?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
What did she do?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know you should go back to page 16 to find out?

[Edited on 10/03/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Alas but did you know that my old kindle won't go back?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
did you know I get annoyed when technology fails?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that my Junior class won the homecoming competitions?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I had a wonderful afternoon?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I am happy for you both?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know how happy I am that you are happy? Is anyone else happy?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am happy, aren't you?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Why? Did you think I was unhappy?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How could you be unhappy with those new babies of yours?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have you ever been just about to drift off to sleep only to be roused because you spontaneously remembered an embarrassing moment from your past?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I cannot recall ever being embarrassed?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I can only remember being embarrassed by something my sister said?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Did you know I was really embarrassed when my the elastic on my bright red half-slip broke and it fell down around my knees as I was crossing the lobby of a well-known hotel in Toronto?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that made me laugh?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
E~S, did you know I had a similar thing almost happen to me at a concert rehearsal one time? Sundown, are we any closer to fixing my avi?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie, did you know I haven't had a chance to work any further?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
E~S, do you know I have an image of your *incident* in my mind and can't stop laughing? Red? Red????

[Edited on 10/11/2014 by Lindarielwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sundown, did you know I got your PM? Did you know that its OK? Did you know I am so appreciative?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie are you happy you reached 6000 posts?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Why wouldn't see be happy?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Are you going to be happy when you reach 9000 posts, dearest Mod?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Will I be happy? Does a duck waddle?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I have dozens of ducks waddling around the little lake?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
What kind of ducks are they?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I have mallards, runners, wood and Muscovey ducks?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't know that, did you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How could I not know it? Do you know they are in my yard right now waiting for food? Do you know I have to hose my driveway down more than once a day?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
What would happen if you did not wash it down more than once a day?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Can't you imagine?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Can I imaging what?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can you imagine all the duck poop on my driveway if I did not hose it down more than once a day?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Do you really think I want to carry that image in my head all day?
<< First1516171819Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email