calenmarwen
Realm Leader of Lórien
Send Message
We have an issue?
"There is more in you of good than you know ..."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know it is Maxie who has the issue? Do you know she cannot change her avi or her sig?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I have no idea when it'll be fixed?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Really? Are you the only one with this issue? When was the last time you emailed someone about this?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I think that an PM or Email is due to a mod?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I recived a PM from the accounts admin saying they know of the issue? Did you know that was 8 months ago?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you think you should send another PM to someone about this? Don't you think you should send a PM weekly concerning this ridiculous issue?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know it has crossed my mind?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Have you PM'd Rivka? Who did you PM 8 months ago?

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
PMed who?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know who Rivka is?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I do, don't you? Did you know I PMed her and got no reply? Did you know I PMed gwendeth, the accounts admin?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Do you know that these issues are being looked at, however slowly? Do you know Rivka isn't around much but PotBellyHairyFoot will be looking into the outstanding issues as soon as he can?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can't someone just fix the issue with Maxie? Why is it taking so long?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Would it be because the mods and admins don't have full powers and access to the program?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Really? Why not?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Alas, is it so?

It comes in pints?

[Edited on 09/15/2014 by Cenor]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Does it?

E~S, did you know I was unaware the mods don't have full access power? Why not?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know Lindarielwen's laughter is transportable? It comes in pints? Or was it gallons?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Gallons for you

What did you have for lunch today?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I had a taco, you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I have leftovers in my fridge? Do you know I will eat something I made a few days ago?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I always eat leftovers, did you know my family doesn't?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Noooo...really???? Did you know that I had fried rice and a Korean egg for lunch?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What is a Korean egg?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I guess you don't know to make a Korean egg one needs to fry an egg with soy sauce and sesame oil in it?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
What kind of question was that?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Who knows? But do you know that now I know how to make a Korean egg?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I now know, do you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What else can we do with eggs?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Boil 'em, fry 'em, stick them in a stew, right?

Is there a passege in LotR that gives you chills reading it?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know when the Window in the West is described gives me chills?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know that I must go and check that out?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that, when reading, I only get chilled when the story talks about cold temperature events (could even be a cold rain)?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I feel the same way, Sundown? Did yo know that we welcome you to the CoE? How did you find us?
<< First1314151617Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email