Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1112131415Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I would love to help you set one up? To everyone I am in the process of interviewing, did you know I am going on vacation for a week and will interview you more after that?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie is starting in Hennebont just before the French get there okay? Will your character have to leave Hennebont and join the French?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think that sounds good, don't you?

Where is Lindarielwen? Have you seen her lately?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No have you? Have any questions on RP Maxie?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Have you opened the thread yet? Or the OOC?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No will wait to do that until you come back, don't you think that is a good idea?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Sure, did you I know I will be back Friday?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, but I did you know yesterday? Have any questions?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, I don't, do you?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe, what weapons does your character carry?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I am not sure yet, are you?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that my character will carry a Spanish yew bow and broadsword?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I did not, did you? How's everybody's summer going?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I have been to Daytona Beach several times this summer?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Would you be interested in joining our roleplay Lindarielwen?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Would you believe my answer is, "No, thank you?"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen did you know that I posted in Cp's OOC Thread?

[Edited on 08/04/2014 by Cenor]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You realize, don't you, that you did not give me a chance to post before you decided to move my girl around? Don't you think your above post belongs in OOC?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that I'm truly sorry and that I will fix it?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I will now delete my last CP post?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know that the edit is made and that I have resolved not to do that again?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Would anyone like to beta-read a new fanfic I have in progress?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What does beta-read mean?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Beta-reading is pretty similar to giving critique, is it not? Or aren't they basically the same?
Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old. We must away ere break of day, to claim our long forgotten gold.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I have been trying to find a beta reader as well, did you know that? I think Beta Readers are basically editors that work for free, am I right? What is your fan fic about?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Shall we discuss it over PM, Cenor, so as not to hijack the thread too much?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sure I think that's fine don't you? Now what were we talking about?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Can anyone remember the topic of this thread?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yes I remember, I think, do I ?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Do you think it's time I went to bed?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Do you like Enya?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Who doesn't?

Would anyone like to join an RP I'm trying to start?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I am, I am, I am, am I?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Would I like the RP?
Ireth_Telrunya
Council Member
Send Message
Do you like RPs involving the Fellowship, with the option of playing a canon character, an original character (either good or evil), or both?
<< First1112131415Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email