Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was here a bit earlier.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM thinks elves should eat pancakes with honey.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves to sing
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Wolfie!

TPAM made me a beautiful blue banner.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM thinks Elves shouldn't eat lettuce for breakfast!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been on CoE since January 2013
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been here for just over five months. Doesn't seem like it.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a member number over 120.000.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been here less time than me but has more posts.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is more familiar with kilts than I am.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is more familiar with the German language than I.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is more familiar with Buffalo, New York than I.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

TPAM spent hours wandering Joann fabric!
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM posts a lot in the forums
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM recently came back to CoE.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is very close to 5000 posts.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM loves her party tree!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will perform at a basillica.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will watch a NASCAR race.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will carry a rose this night.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM corrects old codgers when they get their games threads mixed up.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM changed his sig while I wasn't looking
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
So did TPAM!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
So did TPAM oops

TPAM knows how to get pics on her posts.
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM likes sparkling shining flashing things
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is correct
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I miss talking to TPAM because stupid college has forced me to take a break from CoE
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has returned! Will you be back for a while now, TPAM?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has opened a new thread "Interesting Hobbit Movie Facts and Trivia!" with three huge posts in a row - but has gotten Elros and Elrond's parentage wrong while doing so.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I blame Google for that one- I was copy-pasting. If I can find the link you can email the creator and tell him off, Gando.

TPAM has Galadriel's ring in his siggy.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has 3700 posts on this day, May 18, 2014, at 1 in the morning
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message

TPAM has been to the circus
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
findemaxam48 said:TPAM has Galadriel's ring in his siggy.

Huh?
TPAM knows something about rings I don't know! 8-O

[Edited on 05/18/2014 by Gandolorin]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a little symbol thing in his siggy that looks like a ring but I don't know what it is, so will you please tell me TPAM?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM does not know that I know what that little symbol is in Gandolorin's sig but it is not up to me to tell her
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email