Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, think of the question as Best Bud, Good Neighbour, and Total Jerk
Funny how girls have no issue with playing when a female is mentioned. Guys are so siwwy.

TPAM makes me smile

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's above comment cointains a term which reminds me how long I've been away from the US.
What's siwwy?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Siwwy? Don't you know about siwwy? Silly, guy

TPAM is not online right now...(it is almost 10 at night for me)
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is anxious to see where Crossed Paths will lead!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
...and... TPAM has some great ideas for Crossed Paths
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM gave me fasion advice.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM knows it is not too soon to be thinking about the Prom.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is happy to add new people to CP!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is why I'm looking into CP.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM started an RP! And I still haven't thought of any good characters to add...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM should PM me if she has questions
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is going to be the newest member of CP
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is so nice to allow me to join CP

[I'm super excited about joining I can't wait until morning]
Beren_Onehand
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is super excited.

CP?
"All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM just put the pressure on with her "TPAM is why I'm looking into CP." comment!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Beren_Onehand, CP is short for Crossed Paths, a Tolkien-related role play.

TPAM is enjoying role playing.

Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will get a PM from me about a new RP thread that Maxie and I are creating.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been very active here on the CoE.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM will reach 12000 posts within this calendar year.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has no firsthand experience with homeschool.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM recently posted on CP.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I have not been online at the same time as TPAM in a long time, but since school is over today I hopefully will be a lot more.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hope TPAM has a wonderful summer vacation.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM plays two characters on CP.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Tumion is sort of shared, Cenor. But Lindarielwen and I are the ones primarily manipulating him.

I am sorry for not sending TPAM that information sooner!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is intensely involved in CP.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM should give role playing a try and join us in CP
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Or the newbie pub

TPAM has knowledge of elvish healing thanks for helping Harn maybe you can help him heal emotionally
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
@ Lindarielwen: role playing just ain't my thing.

@ Cenor: I'm wavering between still being a newbie and not - may take a look at the newbie pub (where is it exactly?).

TPAM has changed the avatar - as far as I remember from the last time.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Newbie pub is for those new or not so new to RPing. It is at the very bottom of the forums page, in Totally Tolkien RPGing. Create a character and be yourself! You are most welcome to join.

TPAM may join us in the pub!

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM did not read the first @ in my above comment. Even 20 or more years ago, when there were (almost?) no games on the Internet, the role-playing games just did not interest me. And it has not changed one bit with multiple users playing the same game on-line.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM won't even try?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is correct. Don't forget my short cameo in "Dragon Eggspedition"!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
True, true, TPAM.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has finally remembered my pathetic RPG attempts!
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email