Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Fortunately, he was given some pipe-weed and he forgot all about his complaint.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Pippin nabbed a little of Gimli's pipe weed, so Gimli inadvertently started a brawl...
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the brawl ended without any serious injuries, and everyone had a laugh about it
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Frodo had fallen over as per usual and managed to knock himself out.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, there was a bucket of water handy, which was promptly used to revive Frodo.
ImageImage
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, where have you been?

Unfortunately, water got into Frodo's eyes and he could not see.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

Fortunately, Legolas had a soft hand towel to dry his eyes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the towel was muddy and got Frodo's face all dirty.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Frodo was used to having a dirty face, and Sam called him a potato farmer in jest.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Sam's remark made Frodo angry and he threw muddy towel at Sam.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Sam loved mud, and thus did not mind have a muddy face.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Frodo didn't want to be seen with Sam and walked off in a huff.
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Frodo's anger soon faded and he returned to apologize to Sam.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Sam didn't mind Frodo in a huff and followed him anyways

Fly you fools!
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, you two posted at the same time!

Unfortunately, after Frodo apologized to Sam, Merry came along and threw mud at both of them.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf reprimanded Merry by making him wash Sam and Frodo's faces.

[Edited on 01/15/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the two Hobbits did not take kindly to the face washing so they pushed Merry and Gandalf in the mud.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Aragorn and Legolas gave both Gandalf and Merry a hand.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Sam and Frodo took the opportunity and shoved Aragorn and Legolas in the mud as well.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately they all managed to get out of the mud
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, Arwen got mad because they were so dirty.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Aragorn was able to resolve the situation.
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Frodo had mud in his eyes and couldn't see where he was going; he accidentally bumped Arwen, and she fell in the mud, too.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately Frodo got the mud out of his eyes in time to run away from the angry Arwen and her toy sword.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, she was much swifter than expected and caught up to him,
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, Aragorn managed to calm her down.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the hobbits were still chiding everyone.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf had a spell that took all of the mud off everyone
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, it also removed all of their hair.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gimli liked the bald look
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Legolas sat in a tree for a long time, mourning the loss of his hair.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Tauriel showed up and liked Legolas without hair.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, Thranduil arrived and fell over laughing when he saw the Hobbits without hairy feet.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, the Hobbits realised the hairy feet weren't great and they were better off without them.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Thranduil was disgusted at the loss of his son's hair, and punished all.
Image Image
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email