Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gollum puked it up in everyone else's food!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ugh!

Fortunately, there were Wargs that came and ate the puked on food.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Unfortunately, it gave them terrible gas.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen what you said was even more "Ugh!"!

Fortunately they realised that they weren't enhancing the story and ran off back to Mordor before they stank the place out.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, you're right.

Unfortunately, Sauron could not stand how they smelled so he sent them to Isengard.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming

Fortunately, Saruman was happy with that, as he had not taken a shower since before the awakening of the elves and they smelt like roses in comparison to him.

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by PSK]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the wargs thought Saruman smelled really bad so they left for Rohan.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

Fortunately they died on the journey, and left this story alone, also stopping us getting sidetracked in the process. Nothing was heard of them ever again. Ever.

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, no one now knows where the story left off.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

Fortunately, I remember! Gollum was now feeling much better

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gollum tried to eat cooked fish instead of raw fish.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Sam stopped him just in time
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Merry ate the cooked fish and turned green.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, the condition was only temporary and he felt fine after a half an hour or so.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Merry had heard of sushi and therefore tried a bit of the raw fish.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Fortunately, the fish was freshly caught.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

Unfortunately, a Hobbits digestive system can't handle raw fish and so Merry also puked.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Gandalf had Tums and he passed them around.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Merry didn't know what Tums were and didn't trust Gandalf so he didn't take one
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Pippin sat on Merry and forced a Tum down Merry's throat.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, there was suddenly a loud crash! and boom! And it began to rain. Hard.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Sauron had lovely pink umbrellas that he handed out to everyone.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gollum wanted a black umbrella and started whining very loudly.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Boromir had a black umbrella and he threw it at Gollum.
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately Gollum did not catch it, and it fell apart when it hit the ground.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

Fortunately Gollum begrudgingly accepted a pink one
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Unfortunately, he accidentally stabbed Boromir with it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Boromir laughed because the umbrella turned into a bouquet of flowers as soon as it touched him.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, Gollum tried to have a laugh by poking the flowers at him, and they turned back into the umbrella and killed him :/
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Boromir was wearing mithril, and the umbrella only grazed him slightly.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Unfortunately, the tip of the umbrella was poisoned, so the graze was fatal.

I dont like Boromir very much
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Sauron decided to put everyone out of their misery, and put Boromir out of sight so (Sean Bean) he could act out his death quietly.

I don't mind Boromir, really.

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I ❤ Boromir .... he tends to get a bad rap for some reason.

"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Unfortunately, Pippin sneezed in the middle of the death scene and distracted everybody.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fortunately, Merry had a handkerchief and covered Pippin's nose and mouth just in time.
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Unfortunately, Boromir was very annoyed because his death scene had been interrupted.
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email