Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming

Smaug! You put "Melkor is the true lord of the Ainur" in your sig until the 1st of February

[Edited on 12/28/2014 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Hobbit

Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug! Until January Second, you must post in all of your Games Posts, "Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet."
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

You must place this quote in your sig.

"Balrogs rule and mearas drool."
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Oh wow... until when? Or is it forever?

Hobbit

[Edited on 01/04/2015 by PSK]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Hobbit!

@ PSK - How about from January 5 to January 10?

[Edited on 01/04/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Can I join in?

Hobbit
"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Oops hehe yeah forever...nah just kidding

Of course Nimmwen and since you seem to like Galadrial.....

SMAUG!

Place any of the Lady of Light's quotes in your empty signature until the 15'th of this month.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Hobbit!
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
yay, Smaug the newbie
Thanks Cenor, i put a quote in my sig, one of my favorites from Galadriel. Perhaps i,ll keep it as a reminder of my first Smaug

Hobbit
"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor, do you like how I've done it? And maybe this is unfair but...

Smaug! You must write "The meanies playing HHS double-Smauged me!" in all your game forum posts for a week (that's until the 12th, for clarity).
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I like it

Cruel Hobbitsess
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Nasty Fat Hobbit(s)!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Hobbit!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

In any thread in the Games, you must post the line: "Frodo Lives!" One time deal.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Smaug!

You must include: “Fly you fools” in all of your games posts until January 12th.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools!

Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Nimmwen, you haven't done your smaug!

Hobbit!
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh you're right, thanks

Smaug!

You must include The Lady of the Ligt rules in all your game posts untill january 13 th
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

Since I have to check this thread first to find out if I've been Smauged, I'm seriously considering 'topping' it so it's easy to find.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Grrr, well you got pay back!

The Lady of Lig(h)t rules!
and you still haven't done it by the way (it's now until the 15th)

Hobbit!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools!

SMAUG

Place any line of this famous song in your sig from the 15th-20th of this month.

Three blind Oliphaunts
(repeats)
See how they run
(repeats)
They all chased the Elf maid
Who was really Legolas with his knives
Did you ever see such a sight in your life
As three blind Oliphaunts
(repeats)

[Edited on 01/09/2015 by Cenor]
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
PSK, i have put a quote in my sig like i was supposed to didnt i? Perhaps i misundertood.

Hobbit
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor!!!

Smaug! You must post "Beorn!" In your posts until January the tenth.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email