Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Beorn!

Hobbit
"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Hobbit!
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules!

Nimmwen I smauged you again (after the quote one). You have to put "The meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me"
I changed it from doubled.

Hobbit!
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules

SMAUG! You must put another quote in your sig that talks about, or mentions Morgoth or Melkor, until the 15th of Feb
I'm a bit obsessed I know
+ if you want to you can take out the image from you sig and replace it with this.

No, I'll think of something .......... ES

[Edited on 01/15/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
: ( i totally missed that one

the meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me
Beorn

Hobbit
"In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
No worries!
The Lady of Light rules!

Hobbit!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Smaug!

You must post "Morgoth has arachnophobia" in every Games post until 19 January 2015.
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
Beorn!
The Meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me

Hobbit

[Edited on 01/09/2015 by Nimmwen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Rules Modifications

It appears to me that some players seem to be Smauged (new verb - ) more than others; in fact, one of our newbies was Smauged three times before she even got her feet wet in the Forum. To keep this from happening in the future, and to eliminate the confusion of having to serve different masters for different periods of time, I am revising the rules as follows:

1. There will be a five-day maximum period for all penalties.

2. Once a player has been Smauged, the player should not be Smauged again until they have completed any penalty they are currently serving.

If you are Smauged again while serving a penalty, you can add the second penalty to the current one, or you can defer it until the first one is served. Your choice.

3. There should be no penalties requiring modifications of avatars, or signatures, unless the player being Smauged agrees to it. If the player declines the penalty, a new penalty will need to be given.

As usual, I welcome any comments, or suggestions, regarding these changes.

Oh, I forgot: Starting Sunday this game will be topped so that it is easier to find ..... actually, easier for the Mod to find.

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
E~S no need to change the rules because i got triple smauged, it s all in the game ( besides i only got triple smauged becaude i wasn paying attention) . I will just patiently wait and strike back when they least expect it

Beorn!

The Meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me

Hobbit

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by Nimmwen]

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by Nimmwen]
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I think those rules should only be implemented once everyone has had a say, so in the meanwhile...

SMAUG! You must write in your sig: "Celeborn? Galadriel could do better..."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I'm not doing it just because you got Smauged three time, Nimmwen, I think will make the game more fun and less confusing. I have been double Smauged on occasion (fortunately the penalties were compatible) and I find it a bit too much. I'm curious to see what everybody thinks though that's why I haven't change the rules in the first post of the game.

@ PSK - Hobbit!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
This definitely needs to be topped. Gando Smauged me and I haven't noticed until now. I am now triple smauged!!!

The Lady of Light rules! Morgoth had arachnophobia :/

Hobbit!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Hobbit!

Topping the thread for easier viewing.
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
PSK for how long must i put "Celeborn? Galadriel could do better..." in my sig?

the meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me

SMAUG!

You must write : 'I have hairy feet' in your game posts for three days
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Umm lets say 5 days

The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has Arachnophobia!

Hobbit!
Luriel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Elen sila lumen omenti elvo.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

Smaug!

You have to put the words: "Salted pork?" in all of your games threads for the next 5 days.

[Edited on 01/13/2015 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Lord_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Sounds good E~S. Btw PSK you don't have to go the the 20th since you started the poem before the 15th.

Hobbit
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I think I will change the maximum to 7 days instead if the 5 days I originally suggested. As for my other comments about the number of times people can be Smauged, it is to prevent things like the 5-time Smaugging of PSK. Some people are luckier than others and I think it's only fair that Smaugging should be spread more evenly amongst the players. I will wait until the 15th of January to allow for any final comments and, if there aren't any, opposing or otherwise, I will change the rules in the first post.

Having said all that:

Hobbit!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

Hobbit
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor I'm not sure what you just said there. What poem?

The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has arachnophobia!

Hobbit!
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
the Meanies in HHS triple-Smauged me

Hobbit
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Again the rules have not come into effect so...

SMAUG! Only joking that's unfair!

Hobbit!

The Lady of Light rules!
Morgoth has arachnophobia!
Nimmwen
Council Member
Send Message
the Meanies in HHS triple_Smauged me

It was very tempting but I resisted....

Smau ehm Hobbit!
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Can I resist...? No

Smau- only kidding. Hobbit!

The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has arachnophobia!
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools!

Hobbit
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

Hobbit!
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email