Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Dinturion
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Potbelly Pony Pub II
on: March 31, 2003 01:46
Spin the bottle??? I think I should pass too, or at least wait till Dolen is "awake". I am a newly engaged man, and I want to stay that way too, both things. I want to stay Engaged, until we wed, and I would like to stay a male.

What Haldir, your worried about bad results. What if I was playing? you wouldn't want to kiss one of the Grandsons of The Lady of Light? Pucker up big boy:love: :evil:
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 01:47
Hi M! *giggle* It's been ages since I've played this. No, literally... its been ages

Well, well, lookie whos turn it is first... M! Well, spin.

*Culin hears Rumil whispering to Orophin something about him not being too keen on kissing Haldir either.* Culin laughs and rolls around on her back. HAHAH!
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 02:00
Hahaha you bunch of sillies! If someone is unfortunate enough to get caught at the other end of the bottle from someone of their own gender, the kiss will of course go to the person opposite the player who was to be kissed - this works out since the gentlemen are on one side and the ladies on the other. Wow that was really confusing but we'll figure it out as we go along!:dizzy:

Glad you're joining us, M and Goldy! This should even things up a bit! So now we have on the ladie's side Goldy, M, Culin, and myself; and on the gentlemen's side Tudo, Rumil, Orophin, and Gondren.

Allrighty, M, spin away!

MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 02:13
And why is this honor mine? Great...*spins the bottle which lands on Orophin* Am I allowed to kiss my future brother-in-law? Oh well...*kisses him* Ok...Who's next to spin?!

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by MrsLegolasGreenleaf]
*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 02:40
*Meli and Pippin come back down they both look pretty happy...*
Oh!! Spin the bottle!! I'm gonna play!! Pip you playing?!?
Pippin: No it's ok and are you sure you should play Meli I wuldn't want you kissing other men....
Oh! Pip it's not like were married or engaged a little game wont hurt!
*Pippin doesn't reply and goes to sit at a table*
Um.....yeah so can I join?!?!
Merry: Since you guys seem to want to even out the men and the women then I'll play to!
*Meli goes to sit beside M. Merry goes to sit beside Gondren*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 04:45
*Shakes head as she continues to sketch the people playing the game*

"This is going to get good."

*Looks back down and works on sketches next to Tegol*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 05:51
Goldy! You've been drinking! If Legolas finds out... I don't want to think about it! Muttley, am I? I am 100% hobbit... well, and a foot of Ent-draught, too! Would you not sneak around, tho? Wait... You plan on PLAYING? What were your drinking; Gaffer's tater homebrew???

TEGOL: It's not too late to join the game, Jeanne. Don't cheat yourself of some fun on my account. Enjoy yourself, please. this is a harmless game. At home we would shake hands if we spun on someone of the same sex.

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by Narulothwen]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 05:59
*Looks up at Tegol as he speaks. Shakes head after he finishes*

"No... that's alright. I'm working on some more sketches. What do you think?"

*Shows sketches to him of the pub, Frodo and his child, the people playing spin the bottle. Waits for a reply.*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 06:12
Sssshhhh Naru! I only had one....well maybe two.And of course I was thinking of playing...wasnt I? :dizzy: *giggles* What dont you like your new name? Muttley sounds pretty good to me - or did you want to be called Fang??? Speaking of which,he hasnt missed me yet anyway.Leggy looks quite happy chatting with Hann. Think I'll go have a chat with Barliman...
Dolenaglar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 06:16
Ahh, isn't my fiancee a smart elf, everyone? Very good, Din my love. Kissing other women will only bring you closer to my sword. And don't forget it. But of course, I'm always here, if you're bored. But first get rid of the elephant; I don't like kissing you with him staring at us like that.
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 06:25
Call me Muttley, I don't mind. I DO mind you flaunting your drinking! I want to be on the other side of the room if/when your HUSBAND gets wind of it. He has keen senses, you know! Think he can't smell ale on you? I'm hiding in this nice, quiet, private room for a while and let the water run so I can't hear the screams.! Go play!

*Tegol leans over for a better look at the work in progress. Smiles *
TEGOL: Very nice start. I look forward to seeing them colored in. Frodo's eyes are remarkably blue. That should be a challenge to render properly.
*watches her pencilwork for another minute.*
Can I get you a fresh pot of tea while you work? And maybe a snack? I saw a fresh batch of cookies go by minutes ago.

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 06:37
*Nods head and smiles*

"Sure. Thanks."

*Watches him leave and smiles while blushing madly. :blush: Picks up some colors and begins to add them in.*
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 06:42
I dont flaunt my drinking Naru,I try to hide it as much as possible! Hahahahahahaha Oops sorry.I'll be good *mumbles to self* will not

*turns to watch Rho's little song and dance and claps loudly*

Yeah go Rho! And if you can play spin the bottle,well then so can I! Cant I,is that right Naru,thats what you said wasnt it? :dizzy: *stumbles over to game and sits down* Move over Rho, I want in on this,I think.

Legolas: Goldberry! What are you doing?! Have you been drinking too much again?! You are NOT playing this game!

Of course I am,Im sitting here arent I,so I must be playing.......

*legolas grabs Goldberry by the arm and pulls her up off the floor and drags her back to the table*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 07:04
Tegol returns with a high tea, several goodies to munch on.*
TEGOL: Here we are, m'lady. I'll pour, otherwise help yourself. Are you feeling all right? Your cheeks have a bit of color to them, almost as much as your picture. Tea with sugar, right?

NARU (from WC): Rho, hold it down, will ya? I should have brought my blankey & pillow with me. It's not safe out there!

{{{GOT # 200 post!!! We are SMOKING, kids!}}}

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 07:32
*Shakes head a bit*

"No, I'm fine. Thank you for getting this for me. Yes, I do take sugar... two please."

*Continues to add color while heart is all a flutter*
Palin-Stormcloud
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 07:55
Ladies, may I get in on the game? I'd like to try to be more social. This is a fine way to get to know all of you!

*takes a seat on the floor and looks around at all the ladies*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 08:31
HANN: In the interest of domestic harmony, might I suggest, Legolas, that it is a harmless kids' game and she is well supervised. Let her play so we can have some guy-time. Strider's been in seclusion for so long I almost forgot who he was! Let's use this female-free time wisely, shall we?

*Tegol drops the sugar in and stirs*
TEGOL: I remember how you like you tea. May I make a suggestion? Over here, shade it more at an angle... here...
*He takes her hand, moving it away from the page to point out what he means. He looks at her to see if she understands his suggestion.*
See what I mean?

Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 09:11
Rudhwethiel: Thanks for clearing that up, Gondren my man!
AAHHH! She called me her man! Sorry Tudo! No offense, man!
**looks at hobbit beside him.**
Merry, right? Welcome to the men's circle. I've heard of you. You fought well in the Battle of Pelennor Fields!

Hey, Legolas, not nice to steal a player! You can have her back later!
Somebody spin before I have to refill this ale!

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by Gondren]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 09:15
Thanks Hann,Im going back to play!

*downs Legolas's pint and staggers back to game*

Ok people Im back.* falls down to floor* Strider does that mean Rho cant play now?

You spin the bottle Gondren must be your turn

*Goldys head is spinning badly*

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by goldberry]
Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 10:04
Whoa, Goldy! You are spinning without a bottle! Thank you for yielding your turn to me! **Gives her a quick consolation kiss.**

Let's spin this thing... **spins and slows... pointing to Poppy.**

I beg your pardon, Tudo. I have work to do here!
**Stretches over to Rudhwethiel.**

Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 10:35
**Gondren nods along with all of Tudo's conditions and warnings. He wipes his mouth on his sleeve, gets up close and turns quickly and plants a big one on Tudo, then turns to Poppy and gives her the same.**

Thank you all for playing! Ha Ha HA!

**takes a small bow with a flourish**

Gondren
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 11:11
**Crawls up to his feet, checking for damage & finding nothing fatal. Takes the offered hand.**

No harm done, friend. Actually, you're not a bad kisser yourself. Lucky lady! That was the best round of spin-the-bottle I've played is years!!! I never got three different kisses out of one spin! Thank you! Oh, and thank you Rho, for rescuing me. I'm not too proud to let a lady defend me! HA HA! **Bows deeply to her.** I'd kiss your hand but your sword-carrying friend might not be as gentle as Tudo.

**Drops back down to the floor.**

Sorry, folks! Who spins next??

[Edited on 2/4/2003 by Gondren]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2003 11:40
*Hann smiles at his silly siblings and decides to check on his wife. He finds her curled up under the sink in the Water Closet, sleeping through all the ruckus in the main room.*

HANN: Naru, baby, this is not a good napping place! Come on. Let's go see what the silly people are doing. Goldy's out of the game now. Tudo got kissed --

NARU: (still groggy) Who by?

HANN: The new guy, Gondren! Up we go! & I'll tell you ALL about what you missed...

NARU: No "up we go!" I'm tired. *pouts but not convincingly*

HANN: I'll drag you out!
*He tries, she puts up mock resistance and he winds up carrying her out. As they enter the big room, Hann just waves at everyone and heads for the stairs.*
Goodnight, all! I'm taking this one up and putting her down for a nap!
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 02:26
((ooc - sorry for disappearing guys, wasn't feeling well last night))

HAHAHAAAAA this has to be the BEST game of spin-the-bottle I've ever played! And I do believe the ONLY that has ever turned into a smackdown!

As for enjoying Gondren's kiss, Tudo, I'll admit I did . . . he has skill, as you know yourself but bear in mind you're the only man for me!:love:
*puts her arms around Tudo's neck and kisses him soundly*
There, that's a freebie! Now let's get back in the game, shall we?

Welcome to the game, Palin, Merry, and all other newcomers!!

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 02:30
'Night Naru!!Come back soon! You're missing out on all the fun! I think I'm going to get a pint before the next round*gets up and heads to the bar*

Haldir: Ahem my lady...What do you think you're doing?

Well if I have to go kiss other men in the game I might as well be drunk right?

Haldir:No ale! Barliman do not give any ale to M.

Barliman: Alright sir. No ale for M.

That wasn't fair!*pouts and goes to sit back in the circle*Welcome to the game Palin! I do believe it should be his turn as the newcomer!

*Haldir walks over to Hann and Legolas* Women! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 04:38
*Nods in agreeance and looked up at him. Their eyes meet briefly and they turned away*

"Thank you. I'll...uh...keep it in mind."

*Blushes slightly as Tegol sits down and begins to work again*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 09:15
*Turns around to Rho*

"Thank you so much. I just might have to do that."

*Turns back around and begins to work again every once in a while looking sideways at Tegol*
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 09:16
Tell me about it Rho!! Care to grab me a pint anyone?It seems as though if I approach the bar Haldir will set himself loose on me!

Haldir: I was doing it for your own good M! You don't want to get drunk again do you?

Maybe I do...

Haldir: Then don't count on me to take care of you if you go drown yourself at the bottom of another pint of ale!

Oh settle down you overgrown baby! I can be responsible when I want! Barliman pour me a pint!

Barliman: But Haldir said...

Haldir said, Haldir said...Since when is Haldir my mother? *grabs pint hastily from Barliman* Thank you.*drinks it all slowly in front of Haldir* Mmmmmm...Look I'm NOT drunk! *goes back to sit next to Culin*

*MelioftheShire*
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 09:19
*Looks over at Pippin who goes to join Haldir, Hann and Legolas who are talking*So who's turn is it to spin?

Merry: Why thank you! Gondren is it? Please to meet you!

Pippin(to Haldir, Hann and Legolas): I don't get it, Meli says she loves me but then she just goes off and play's a game where she kisses other men and she doesn't even seem to care how I feel!!I dunno maybe she's just to young for me!! I know it's only 2 years but sometimes it feels like more!!

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by *MelioftheShire*]

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by *MelioftheShire*]
MrsLegolasGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 09:44
Haldir: Don't worry Pippin. Look at me and M. We fight all the time.And she's playing spin the bottle also. We are at each others throats constantly.M is quite the handfull.:love: It's amazing that we're still engaged. And yet somehow we overcome all this...Trust her thats all. If she says that she loves you then she loves you. And anyways if things don't exactly work out for you and her, you're both still young, there will be others. And age should have nothing to do with it. Meli seems very mature althought at the moment perhaps she is just a little drunk that's all.
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 10:19
*staggers a bit as Tudo releases her*

Rawr! That's the way I like it, you big hunk of man! :evil: Nothing like oxygen deprivation to make you feel all warm and fuzzy! Whew, I think I need a pint after that. Maybe two!

And why don't you go ahead and spin, Meli? I need a minute to recover . . .

[Edited on 1/4/2003 by Rudhwethiel]
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 10:44
M: 'Night Naru!!Come back soon! You're missing out on all the fun!
M, I was a little groggy at the time, but I heard you. For the record, I had a lovely nap and I did NOT miss out on ALL the fun! Hann gave me a detailed account of the game, reinacting most of it!

Pippin, of all people, YOU have no business holding someone's AGE against them! Who almost got sent home for being a TWEEN when the Fellowship was chosen??? uh-huh! You guys take things too seriously. It's a game!

*Tegol tries to casually take up his cup of tea, but finds his hand is trembling slightly. He glances at Jeanne, busy at her coloring again.*
TEGOL: Jeanne, would you like a real challenge? Rho's comments about the bare walls in our new room have me thinking... one might serve as a canvas for a mural. Maybe you could take one of your new sketches and enlarge it on that far wall, allowing everyone to help paint in the colors if they choose to. A Pub project, of sorts. I can help transfer your paperwork to the wall. I am no more than a fair copyist, but I have had some experience with re-scaling maps. This would be similar. What say you, m'lady?

{{TEGOL's in my JOURNAL again! See the latest! }}

goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 12:09
Huh? Whats going on now? did I pass out or something?
Oowwww,my head hurts.* looks through half-closed eyes at others* I think I'll give this a miss,whatever it is that we are doing on the floor. Where is Legolas anyway? *looks around and slowly gets to feet* Oh there you are.Legolas why do you let me drink so much?! I thought you were my guard-dog,youre not doing a very good job!

Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 12:09
*Looks at Tegol a bit shocked*

"Tegol...that's a wonderful idea. Lets do it!"

*Begins to flip through her pictures and picks a picture of all of them together that she had done by putting most of the couples together and the singles around them.*

"What about this one?"

*Looks at Tegol*
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 12:45
Weeeee! My goodness! Another page! Well, who spins next?

Ooooh! Hahahaha! *twirls around* This is sooo much fun! Wheee! Oh, looks like our stranger has decided to join us!
Welcome, Orocuion!

Whoozy! *closes eyes* Uggh. I... think... I'm gonna... hurl....
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email