Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aranel_Elenlin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Staff Appreciation!!!
on: September 24, 2005 08:37
hehee im pretty new to the site so i dont kno everyone yet... but the staff i have met so far are just plain AWESOME!! :love:

First i would like to thank Woodlandelfgurl87 and Ilfa, for the warm welcome and support in the Christian thread as well as in Varda!! :hug:

Id also like to thank gwendeth, Varda's Realm Head, for answering many of my 'newbie' questions and for being such an awesome Realm leader!! :hug:

Lady~Eowyn for all her hard work in the games forum and for starting some of the cool games in Varda!! :hug:

And last, but not least, the two staff i have just recently met in the games forum, AinarielPalantir and Ninjoo for not minding my imput in the games threads and for just being really cool!! :hug:

hope i get to meet all of the other really awesome CoE staff... thankyou all!! :hug:
Ilfa
Surrealism of Arda
Send Message
on: September 24, 2005 08:31
That is so sweet of you, Aranel, even though I'm not a permanent staff. :hug:

I would also like to thank...
morwenna, for all the hardships in editing my submitted news, tips and for the help in the Recipes.
Lady~Eowyn, wouldn't be happy without a mod in our beloved Games Forum. I love it there, though sometimes, I don't have much time to post there.
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 02:35
:blush: Thank you, Ilfa...that was a very nice of you. I'm glad I was able to help. The bonus to my job is that I get to see all the cool stuff you guys create before anyone else...:disco:
AinarielPalantir
Maiden of Nienna and Éomer`s Loyal Puppy
Send Message
on: September 29, 2005 10:07
Aww, thank you Aranel :hug: It's great to have such wonderful and fun people in the games forum and also your input is of course welcome!

And let me just add that I think the staff of CoE is just plain awsome
Ilfa
Surrealism of Arda
Send Message
on: September 30, 2005 12:50
Yes, indeed.

Oh, I'm very sorry, I would also like to thank AinarielPalantir for moderating the games forum, even though I put silly things there, like marrying and stuff, still have the guts to mod the forum, with L~E. :hug:
Sailasiro
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 05, 2005 08:31
I do not know every staffers name, but I would like to thank everyone for working so hard to make this such a wonderful site. I really enjoy being here and hope it will continue to be a great site to be a part of. :heart:
~Stella~
Elemmírë of Varda and Merry\'s Illustrated Supper
Send Message
on: October 08, 2005 10:07
First of all thanks Rivka for this great site! Second of all I must say thanks to Gwyndeth for being such a great realm leader!
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
on: October 12, 2005 09:08
:disco: :disco: :disco:

Happy birthday, Rivka, and thank you for this wonderful site!!! :hug:

:love: :love: :love:
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
arwen_the_evenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 19, 2005 09:47
Rivka's birthday? I didn't realise that! Happy belated birthday, our beloved Rivka.

Of course I wanna say thanks to her for setting up this site. I don't know where I would be without this site to haunt in my time when I come home from school!

I wanna say another round of thank you's. Firstly to people in the Realm of Varda: Gwendeth, Celede Anthaas, Ilfa, Woodlandelfgirl87 mainly for just being there! Also to everyone in the Realm of Varda for being such kind and thoughful and fun people!

I could carry on and on but I suspect that you all have better things to do than read my incredibly long list of thanks.

Hannon le to everyone!!!!

Namarie,
~Arwen
Nienna_green
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 27, 2011 05:37
I would like to say a big thanks to Rivka for all that she does!! This is an AMAZING site!
ImageImage A carë tittë nati alta melmen
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email