on: October 17, 2003 08:26
okie then, frodoslover, heres yours

Anyone else then? *waits twiddling her thumbs*
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Avatars Inc. [Closed.]
on: October 17, 2003 08:51
AAHHHHH!!! *hugs Elvish Angel* Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!! ITS AWESOME!! LOVE YOU FOREVER GIRL!!!
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 05:18
Um, I was wondering if you could do one for me of my character (my anime-form I use for RPG) I'd like the picture, then a slide that says 'Flute / Nuav'. I liked dark green colours. Here's the link to the profile:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=1644

Nuav
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 02:43
Hello again! Here is what I would like this time. I want a Sauruman one. I want it to be a motional one and it's going to go into my sig. Do you know how this works? Could you please tell me? Here are the pictures...

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=4164&orderby=titleA

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=227&orderby=titleA

For the third block could you have it say Sauruman The White in white(obviously)and have the backround black?
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 05:27
merry2, sure i can make it.I just need the dimensions or size of the animated banner yah want. how much in height and width.

Lily~Lorin, here is yours

Hope thats good....

Anyone else? *waits*
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 05:34
How about the size of the one to the left. That would be a good size.
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 05:49
ok. i'll try ta get it to that size
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 08:41
Yay!!!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you!!!!

Edit: How do I save it, to use it? Whenever I try to save it so I can up-load it, it saves as a bmp file and only has the first slide. It doesn't seem to work.

Nuav

[Edited on 18/10/2003 by Nuavar~Lily~Lorin]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 07:58
dont worry about that Lily,i always upload the avies i make. its already uploaded. avie_nlily.gif.

[Edited on 19/10/2003 by elvish_angel015]
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 10:29
Hello! Well, it's not exactly a avatar request but could you make me a sig pic? I'd like it to be 80pixels wide and 50 high. Could you have this, this and this picuteres and then have it say Friendly Balrog of Lorien in black text on an orangy red background? I know it's a lot of work but they're my favourite pictures! I know you'll do a great job, thanks!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 06:09
okie dokie then merry2, heres yours

and Eliose, heres yours

Can yah guys save it in yah journal and then use it so that i can delete it from my journal?
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 06:25
Wow, you really are an angel! I'll put it in a journal as soon as I get a chance!

oops, ment to say, I've saved it so you can delete it from your journal

[Edited on 19/10/2003 by Eloise]
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 09:27
Thanks a bunch! Do you know how to put those in signatures?
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 02:03
aww Eloise :blush:

merry2, its real easy. just use the code (img)url of your image(/img). cept its gotta be []'s instead of ()'s. thats important.

Anyone else?
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 10:12
Thanks! I didn't see the put it in your journal part. Sorry! It's in there now
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2003 08:35
Hey, I'm back!

Okies, first things first, I love my avi! Thank you!

Um...due to my hyperactivity, I'm ready for a new avi...

Could you take the picture of Rosie in my current avi that you made, and have that picture, then "The Wandering Hobbit-lass", Then an elvish looking star type thing, then "Ever Ben's Love"?

You've already made me one avi, so if you're busy, you don't have to make me a new one right now, but either way, thanks again!

~Rosie *the ADD princess*
TinuvielHobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2003 09:17
Wow, your avatars are awesome, fellow realm member, Elvish angel!! You're really good!

So......obviously......I have to ask if you could make me a sig. pic? Pwetty pwease? Sort of largeish, but not massive..If you could find any pics of a silver/lilac unicorn, with a background being the night sky, with stars and such.....and then that morphs into a dark blue background with silver/white fancy writing on it saying Mothnentil , then it morphing into a (mysterious) female Elf with sapphire blue eyes, golden hair, and a fair face, on a background on any light colour, preferably lilac, or light blue. She can be wearing anything, but preferably clothes quite like Legolas', except in dark greens. Then that pic morphs into a dark blue background with silver/white fancy writing on it saying Hìrilwen, then that writing changes into TinuvielHobbit...but then again that's quite long, so it could just say THobbit, or whatever. Yeah, it's really detailed, sorry......I have pics of a few things, if you want. PM if you need them. And PM if I'm going off my rocker on this. :blush:

And yeah, keep this up, you're GREAT!!! :love:
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2003 06:27
Hey, I'm...um...back. I totally loved the picture you made for my avatar!! I was wondering, I mean when your not busy with lots of others, could you make me a sig picture? But only 2 lines long or so. I've got the links for the pics, you can put them in whatever order, and then I'd like a slide where it says in gold (against whatever background colour):

'He's not gone;
Just returned'

Links:
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:VegPU5r0_c0C:www.legolas.ipm.cgm.pl/haldir.jpg
kXMk1lQAYkC:dunedan.freeservers.com/haldir.jpg" target = "_blank">http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbnkXMk1lQAYkC:dunedan.freeservers.com/haldir.jpg
http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:6mHojCm0AvQC:www.tandq.com/Tango/Craig/haldir006.jpg
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RADQAsoUy9NWabzpCRfwa4FytX8288adSIMDLP*me9CbeL*wslEieNAntAoSKBnFg36UW2Tj4pPwnylz*OOx6UNLTuyaZAbpgssjOMuDDHk/haldir.bmp?dc=4675391564756334296 <<< The last one you might wanna cut images from.

Let me know if it's too much. I think you do totally awesome jobs!!!!

Nuav
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 04:48
Rosie, its not a problem or hyperactive ta request to many avies i request atleast 3 and once, i have requested 29 at one time....i actually got an award for requestin 29 at once!

Anyways, here is yours and yah can always ask for more! I never mind making ^-^

Tinuviel Hobbit, hope that this is what yah wanted....i think i goofed up on the text parts :S

Lily~Lorien, is this one good enough? I can make it again if yah want. Cause again i think i goofed :S

*Waits anxiously for the verdicts* Oh, and can yah uploaded them somewhere with yah so that (again) i can remove em from my journal?

Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 07:46
YAAAYYY!!!! Thank-you thank-you thank-you thank-you!!! I love it!!!:love:

How does one link to it? Or up-load it? I'm not to familier with this...

Nuav
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 09:59
Would you make an avatar for a different site? If so here is what I want it to say.

1st block to say Heroes of Faerun with an orange backround.

2nd block to show this picture and say Elminster with a red backround...
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/FR_ART/People/Elminster.jpg

3rd to have this picture and say Drizzt with a black backround...http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/FR_ART/People/DrizztDoUrden.jpg

and the last to say Khelben on it and have a blue backround...
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/FR_ART/People/KhelbenArunsun.jpg

Could you make it the size of the avatar I have to the left?

[Edited on 24/10/2003 by merry2]
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 05:52
Hey, elvish! Could you make me another avie w/ a pic of a girl with long black hair and dark eyes that fades into "Adueldaiel" in swirly letters on one of your pretty backgrounds? If it's not too much, I'd like for the girl to have a look like that "green-eyed elf" on your first post in this thread. (Like, a dangerous look or something in her eyes.)
Telemnar
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 08:23
Elvish Angel, could I please have an avatar? Nothing fancy, just a good pic from the Two Towers of one of the Elves at Helm's Deep, with the name Telemnar on it kind of Elvish looking letters.

Thanks!
TinuvielHobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 12:06
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! Wow! Thankyou loads, ElvushAngel! That is wonderful! Oh, I love who you chose for Hìrilwen....and the Unicorn is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Huggles!!!!!!!!

One problem....I'm not quite sure how you put it into the signature...

[Edited on 25/10/2003 by TinuvielHobbit]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 12:25
its real easy. just write in your signature (img) url of your picture(/img)

instead its [ ] 's instead of ( ) 's
TinuvielHobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 01:04
lol, I am so sorry for my stupidity, but what's the urL?? I told you I am AWFUL at doing these things!!! :cry: :dizzy: :angry:
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 04:20
thats easy. Just right click the picture and click properties. copy the url of the picture into the code
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 06:34
here's yah banner merry2,

Adue, i just have to find a good enough picture fer yah

Tele, yours is uploaded. avie_tele.jpeg
merry2
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 09:26
Thanks a bunch!
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 01:37
Announcement for the Elvish Avatar Inc. Thread

Just for fun I thought up this idea, when my thread hits the 200 posts mark (or 2000 views..which ever comes first) I plan to make avies for ALL the people who have requested from me. One new avie for each person

So if yah want an avie, just skip over to my thread *link in my signature* and get an avie free

Remember, this offer is for a limited time period.

I had posted that some time ago in the ME Advertiser and guess what? 200 posts are here so im gonna be makin an avie fer all yah guys and gals who requested avies from me ^-^

And here's the list. So start tellin me what yah want a new avie outta folks

-~GilEstel~
-Adueldaiel
-Arwen_The_Elf
-Arwen_Undómiel22
-darkeye
-Eloise
-elvin_chick
-Frodoslover
-galadriel_elf_queen1
-GreenEyedElf
-holodrum
-Kyran
-Luthien~Ithildilwen
-Macilie~Undomiel
-merry2
-Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
-Poldalle
-Remmirath
-rohanmaiden
-Rosie_Gamgee
-silvan_elf_princess
-Simbelmine
-Telemnar
-theoddhobbit
-Timpenin
-TinuvielHobbit
-vanalosswen
-weskerwannabe
-woodstar

[Edited on 26/10/2003 by elvish_angel015]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 02:57
Adue, your avie as promised

And Rudh, your avie as well

^-^ hope yah both like em
Adueldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 09:11
::gasps:: Elvish, it's AWESOM! :love: Thank you sooo much! I love it!
_Isilwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2003 07:14
can you make me one with
http://www.corriere.it/speciali/liv/apre6.jpg (if you can, please remove the writing)
that fades into http://www.corriere.it/speciali/liv/apre6.jpg

that fades into http://www.kazibao.net/francais/les_tests/test_superheros/images/lara_croft.gif

that fades into
http://www.lotrmovie2001.com/www/pics/arwen.jpg

that fades into
http://www.largecow.demon.co.uk/sales/pix/chickens.gif

then write on a pink backround "these are a few of my favorite things" i have been planing this for awile, but just didn't know how to do it.

[Edited on 27/10/2003 by _Isilwen]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2003 06:49
Isilwen, here is yours

And here we go folks from the list, 30 people who requested an avie from me before the 200 posts...and 30 avies from you to pick from

Just tell which one yah want and can yah spread the word to the other people on the list pwwease? *puppy dog eyes*
rohanmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2003 08:49
I like number 12:love: You could just write Rohanmaiden on it and that would be cool. I was also wondering if you think you could find me a pic of a dark haired elvish looking girl with a bow and/or quiver of arrows. kind of like number 21. If you do, could you write Raven on it and make it an avie so I could use it on some sites where my name is Raven, please? I would also like the original though. If you can't, it's fine. Oh and Luthien~Ithildilwen was my old account that got deleted so you don't have to make one for that name. Sorry if I sounded demanding, I didn't mean to be.

Thanks in advance!

~RM
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email